I WANT TO SEE V DEFENDING THIS RIGHT NOW

I WANT TO SEE V DEFENDING THIS RIGHT NOW

It's sad that Nintedo still doesn't understand the UK/EU market

I don't think they understand the actual market regardless.

>Xbone

As an Xbone owner, I can tell you its one exclusive isn't fucking worth it. Do not buy one.

You don't need the controller for the switch and suddenly the deal looks quite different.

>pre-owned

That's completely valid

It's almost as if new tech is more expensive than old tech.

Spoiler. For $60 you can get an NES with 30 games.

(((new tech)))

The shield has been out for years now

Damn...so this...is...how new products...cost more...than...products...from over three...years...ago...

Damn...

Okay? What does that have to do with anything?

I think they just don't care.

The switch isn't new tech, and is overpriced to take advantage of early adopters, i.e. fanboys

It's usually more expensive because it's mor epowerful, the Xbone and PS4 are definitely more powerful than the Switch.

they dont care about any market outside of japan

>new tech
lmao
nintendrones are really clueless

Uhh, but the Switch is new tech? It's so new it isn't even out yet.

Unless you're gonna be a fag, in which case, the Switch stopped being new tech back in the 1970s when video game console were first invented. Fuck off.

Nothing is new about it. It's an nvidia tegra and rehashed wii ideas

You can't feel ice cubes with those other consoles m8.

What does "Grade C" mean? Like a shitty beat-up used version or what?

Yep, and PS4 wasn't new tech at all either. I mean, it used a disc format. A fucking disc format! Clearly they sold us tech from 1993.

It's not that they don't care, it's that it's the Retailers who fix the price, not Nintendo. Nintendo is not responsible of the prices in Europe.

It' illegal for Nintendo to provide a price.

>Preowned
>Grade C
The better deal, clearly, they'll come with spiders you can raise.

on the left:

things that have been out for quite some time that have been discounted

on the right:

something that isnt out yet and obviously would be at full price

i'm glad the switch is so underpowered, hardware wise

it means an emulator for it will come out sooner and i'll get to play these 'exclusives' all the sooner

Nice bait bro

>Consolefags literally earn good boy points for buying their system

Dont get to salty, this is Sup Forumsafrer all

They're punishing you for Brexit.

On the left:
More powerful hardware

well that's too easy, this is old shit and you're a gay

>Preowned
heh

I got my PS4 from Argos for £199

Came with Lego Force Awakens and Force Awakens Blu Ray which I traded in for Bloodborne GOTY.

No need to go Pre-Owned to get it for cheap.

>being this fucking retarded
At time of its release the PS4 had the most powerful APU ever made.

No one ever called ps4 new or revolutionary. People were just glad sony didn't go for the five hundred and ninety nine US dollars meme again

also
>b-but p-pee ess f-fooo!

>Being this retarded
You replied to the wrong post.

>wanting to buy the Switch
I want underage and autism to leave.

>pre-owned consoles consoles that have been out for a few years
>grade C quality so will be covered in cum stains, scratches, and will posses other defects
>vs a system that isn't out yet

Why is it whenever a new system is on the horizon Sup Forums becomes so retarded that they make reddit look like a bunch of mensa scientists?

Also on the left: no games.

>left column
>PREOWNED (Grade C)
>that means it's not brand new, and on the grading scale a C means that it's not in the best condition but it still runs, probably has noticible scratches and dings or maybe some minor hardware/software problems
>two games listed are dirt cheap because they've been available for at least two years at this point

>right column
>PRE-ORDER
>means a brand new console straight from the factory in mint condition
>game is a brand new launch title for the console, also on pre-order

honestly the only questionable thing is the Switch Pro controller. Unless it uses a new proprietary connection to the switch it shouldn't be that expensive compared to the Wii and Wii U pro controllers.

Otherwise you're a massive retard for even trying to have this "discussion". If anything you should be comparing the pre-order/launch prices of the Xbone and PS4 to the switch for a more accurate judgement, but then that would invalidate the entire argument as both consoles had their debut price set at $300, and anticipated launch titles also costing $60. I just can't believe i even took the time to respond to this shit, as i probably just lost 20 IQ points by even having to explain it all, even as someone who has zero interest in the Switch since they rolled out the "pay for online" angle.

Not really Salty, but just making sure of who get the blame.

alazone basically fucked all of Europe in the Ass.

Micromanai actually strated out proposing the console at 300yuro, they switched immediately at 329 when they saw Amazone's pricing.

Retailers look at each other's price and adjust in comparison to each other, they don't evenneed to talk or to meet, it's a silent agreemet to fuck the buyers in the ass as much as they can.

Producer being forbidden to release price and letting the retailers decide of the price is supposed to make the product CHEAPER for the consumers. This is just ridiculous.

Okay, maybe I am salty.

>left, 2 consoles with a grand total of 1 game
>right, 1 console with 1 game

Seems pretty fair.

You can quite clearly see a couple games there.

>halel 5
>$17.99
>the state of xbox

PS4 was $400 and Xbone $500 before they wised up and offered a Kinect-less console

Yes. I can't believe they're not releasing their new device at the same price as consoles that have been out for 4 years. it's outrageous. I agree. Literally Apple, you would think Apple would release the Iphone 7 at the same price as my fucking Galaxy S2.

...if you have baby hands.

>3-year old consoles are less expensive than a newer one.

Wowie.

How's that Brexit feeling, Britbong?

>shovelware
>games

>B-b-but NO ONE plays local MP or co-op anymore!
Clearly it was an issue for lots of people, or they'd have kept playing the game.

>Preowned and 3 year old hardware vs new console
>adding an unnecessary controller

>being poor
Besides you're paying for higher quality products, of course it's going to be more expensive.

>more games than on the right

OH MY KEK

Oops, guess i should remove Zelda too then

Feels pretty good, faggot. Got my country back.

How's globalization going for you?

>comparing preowned three year old stuff to launch price
Paki education everyone

Wait a few weeks after the Switch release and you'll get it for 150 preowned.

>you would think Apple would release the Iphone 7 at the same price as my fucking Galaxy S2.
Does it have worse hardware like the Switch compared to the PS4/Xbone?

What are you even trying to say?

What argument can you even say to convince someone to spend money on the right compared to the left?

you're right. i got that wrong.

but even then it still proves my point exactly. Both consoles were significantly more expensive at launch then they are now (especially considering that we're on the second generation of each with the PS4Pro and Scorpio), which makes it all the more obvious that buying a used first gen PS4 or Xbone will be significantly cheaper than pre-ordering a brand new nintendo console.

Nah. Zelda can stay. :3

:^)

>Preowned
>Grade C

I see that your country's censorship laws have prevented you from calling out to me for help.

All is well, then?

>preowned

Lazy bait

who cares if it is pre owned?

Grase C is because it is preowned and unboxed.

Yes. You would think these companies putting out new products would sell them at cheaper than my old products. Fucking shitty companies. I bought a car and it's more expensive than my old SUV. What the fuck, the car is clearly worse than my SUV is every way imaginable. Why is it more expensive? These people, you think they would learn the markets already GOD

b-b-but the exclusive paperweight!

>Americlap
>talking about other countries censorship

{|:^)

>What argument can you even say to convince someone to spend money on the right compared to the left?

"Do you like nintendo games? If so then buy a Switch"

that's all that needs to be said.

I'm just saying that OP is a giant fucking idiot for expecting a brand new console, that has yet to be released, to be cheaper than a shoddy, if best, pre-owned console that's already a generation behind. There's even no attempt at a quasi-discussion of specs, game lineup, or expectations of the console on OP's part, it's literally just "NINTENDO IS CHARGING MONEY FOR THEIR NEW CONSOLE AND IT MAKES ME ANGRY"

watch this thread reach 500 posts anyway

I think that's right. Grade A is returned in basically 'as new' condition.

>Not reading the thread

I don't blame you. You were educated in some shit-hole like Mexico or Canada, but I'm comfortably sitting right outside of London.

>games

One game.
Game.

>spend 400 bongs on a zelda machine
or
>spend 400 on two consoles with plenty of games and loads of good games coming this year

>Yes
The Iphone 7 has worse hardware than the Galaxy S2?

Yes, god. Do you not know the fucking market?

>Comfortable
>While being anywhere near London

>comfortably outside meaning nearby
You are dumb.

>comparing the price of new to preowned.

fucking britbongs are retarded.

Just like comparing a pre-owned car to a brand new one.

A comparison is only valid if both things are the exact goddamn same in situation. You cannot compare something new to something pre-owned and say it's valid. Compare the prices of a brand new PS4 and Xbox combo to the Switch you disingenuous fuck, or shut your mouth.

Sorry that isn't a proper response.
There is no argument to be had to prefer the right to the left which is the problem Nintendo will have.

I don't know what fucking point you're trying to make now.

>There is no argument to be had

I want Zelda and I don't own a Wii U. Where is your god now atheist?

The droning in this one single post is bigger than all the other nintendo fanboy defense posts alive on Sup Forums right now combined.

You can get a brand new PS4/Xbone and a free game for £220.

For £400 you can get a a new PS4 and 4-5 games.

Happy now?

>You were educated in some shit-hole like Mexico or Canada, but I'm comfortably sitting right outside of London.

Oh, so that means you were educated in a shit-hole called Pakistan?

That isn't an argument you're a fan boy and not one with much common sense, a wiiu with zelda would be cheaper.

Play it on Cemu.

Get a Wii U, sell it when Switch has a decent library.

Yes.

Now had you started your thread with that we could have had a nice discussion about making fun of Nintendo fags. Instead we've got a thread making fun of you and your shitty comparison. Notice where you cocked it all up?

If that's the case then why not start the thread with that?

>Y-you're a fanboy, even if you don't have their console

Kek

>Just steal it

Pic related ;^)

I never sell my consoles. A while back I was considering getting the Wii U for titles like this, but I may as well get the Switch down the road instead.

What's the difference?
You CAN buy a used ps4 and xbone which are cheaper much cheaper you can't do the same with the switch there are no cheaper options showing that the ps4 and xbone have more cheaper options is a valid argument you retards

>I want zelda
>I will buy a whole console for zelda
>I'm not a fanboy
Cool argument

right one has a game

Right it still better.

The difference is pre owned shit will obviously be cheaper than new shit and people will point that out. You could have avoided this by comparing both new.