Nintencucks will spend $300 + $60 + $70 + tax + tip for Breath of the Wild

>nintencucks will spend $300 + $60 + $70 + tax + tip for Breath of the Wild
>PC users will be playing it day one for free in 4K without having to so much as leave the comfort of their own homes

>without having to so much as leave the comfort of their own homes

You got that fucking right LMAOOOOOO

>after spending more than double the amount on their rig
Really promotes synapses between your neurons.

Jaja
Smelly PC fags never get any sun

PC has more than BotW, unlike the Switch

what is the 70 dollars for?

nintencucked all gens every gen

A real controller.

Oh yeah, can't forget classics like Gone Home or That Dragon, Cancer

>flaunting ignorance

You can literally fit every Nintendo Switch game in the first year on half an index card. Really wanna go down that road, bro?

>Being this much of an elitist fag on a Peruvian sewing board
You are "that" guy

Pointing out that PC has more than two games is elitist?

>Jaja
go back Pedro

y-yes

Tip? Who am I tipping?

I smell false flagging sonygger in this thread. PC users are friends with Nintendudes for years, only smelly sonyggers are people who makes threads like these.

Suck my ass dude.

Oh man upscaling a 720p game to 4K is gonna look great

Typical sonygger response. Fuck sony, fuck sonyggers.

I really don't see this being emulatable on day one. Aren't 3D World & Cpt. Toad the only working games?

Kill yourself, you're the cancer of the internet

Why do you care how people spend their money poorfag?

>without having to so much as leave the comfort of their own homes

Well, at least you admit that PC mustards are fat neckbearded neets that never leave their mother's house.

Yes, it probably won't be able to be stable for another half a year, maybe an entire year.

If they want it in 4K like the meme says then that's going to actually take years like it did with Xenoblade

Make me Nintendrone.

>not stimulating the economy like a normal person
>not playing Zelda while your extra systems are selling for 3x the price (if you're an asshole like me)

You're the one losing out here, it's not going to be able to be emulated day one at all let alone have it be stable.
And 4K? You're out of your mind, it would take years for it to look that good unless you're just upscaling it in which case have fun with how shitty it looks

A console which isn't even released yet already has more games than PC lol

>paper mario on cemu still crashes
>implying it'll work day one

Lmfao

>not stimulating the economy like a normal person
Get the fuck out of here, Paul Krugman.

>wanting someone who's acting like an idiot to stop acting like an idiot means I like Nintendo

I know you're just doing this for kicks but I hope in a couple years when your arteries finally clog that you remember how you wasted your time on a Chinese toons imageboard trying to get a reaction out of people because your life is empty and has no meaning

How about you get that money out of your pockets because hording it only hurts everyone else :)

>Enabling paid online
>Stimulating the economy

consolecuck

>tfw I will be getting it a year or two after the launch

>saving is bad!
Classic Keynesian memery.

Says the cuckoo who's slowly running THE WORLD ECONOMY INTO THE GROUND

Anyone who supports paid online is an enemy of PC.

Stand up by yourself consolecuck

You can fit a lot on an index card.

>the ENTIRE ECONOMY is dependent on Videogames having Paid Online
Really makes you think...

and this is why the pc market will always play second fiddle in the gaming industry

Sounds like the mentality of a hoarder, my friend ;)

This post reaks of someone who doesnt actually have a pc. Fuck off desperate nintendo baby we fucking hate you too

Its only $50 friend, surely you have $50, don't you? I mean, the going rate is only $60. Just pay the $70 man.

>implying Sup Forums isn't PC+Nintendo
Fuck off sonygger.

Oh yeah, I love using my handheld in the sun

Name five more entertaining things I can do while taking a shit

Except no you really wont because no game is running on your retarded emulator with full visuals and perfect sound yet, let alone when BotW releases. But yeah, do us a favor and stay in your basement.

Reminder than the Switch is the successor to the 3DS, not the Wii-U. The 3DS was great.