Ori and the Blind Forest was fucking adorable and made me feel really hard

Ori and the Blind Forest was fucking adorable and made me feel really hard.

What are some other games that will give me a feeling of childlike innocence?

Also that soundtrack was amazing: youtube.com/watch?v=kN_LvY97Rco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5k6kg---YKg
youtube.com/watch?v=WwN1MEjUeGk
youtu.be/cx06VKCP8z0?
strawpoll.me/12127430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ori is sexy

do NOT sexualise the ori

DELET THIS NOW!!!

I wanna lick his sexy feet

U SICK PERVERT!!! STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Post FIDGET

>footfags

This thread was DOA but at least have some in game screenshot.

I swear the composer for this game was doing some sort of studio ghibli crack

youtube.com/watch?v=5k6kg---YKg

It's so good

Me too

But it's a she

IWTFTC

It's not a cat

And you can't fuck it as it's genderless

>made me feel really hard

OP Ori is for cute not for sex! STOP THIS!

It's got to have at least one fuckable orifice.

does it have a mouth?

Game is beautiful, but I've been kinda conflicted on the game design.

Overall the presentation is the best it has to offer. Which is not damning, the game IS gorgeous.

Fuck you, that's not what I meant

I meant that it had that sort of innocent feeling that you don't get in much any more. Everything tries to be so edgy.

It was also really boring after the first few hours.

It had some memorable moments though. That fucking tree.

Was somebody looking for *me* :3

Hello~

Ori is one of the bestest games ever and
youtube.com/watch?v=WwN1MEjUeGk is the bestest track in the game

t. user with a very biased opinion

I'd definitely recommend it just for the scenery.

It's not a hard game by any stretch, can be don in a couple evenings of lazy play.

And it's worth the time spent just for the artistic direction.

There is often a misconception about Ori's gender among fans. A certain line in the game, which occurs at Ori's first encounter with the Spirit Tree, has led many fans to believe Ori is a female: "We told Ori the tale of her misguided will". When the narrator says "her" he is not referring to Ori, but to Kuro, since Ori does not have a misguided will. The people at Moon Studios eventually clarified in their Q&A that Ori is ungendered, and their sex is completely up to the player.

However, in the "about" section of Ori and the Blind Forest's official website, there is a singular sentence contradicting the later confirmation of Ori's genderless state: "Ori is a bit of a coming-of-age story. The player is put into the role of a forest spirit, who – over the course of his journey – has to find out more about his role within the world he’s living in." It is unknown whether or not this is in fact legitimate, or if it is simply an error. It is also possible that a male pronoun was just used for convenience.

Yes I was! more you qt

cute

I don't know, the lava levels had me sweating.

I just read an interview with the composer and he called Ori a he throughout.

I feel like Ori is canon male. Or at least the male end of genderless.

>any room with lasers on one life mode

show that butt

Okay!~

>Ori and the Blind Forest was fucking adorable and made me feel really hard.
>made me feel really hard
That better have been a freudian slip there, OP.

That was legitimately not what I meant. I meant that it gave me feels

Well, to be fair, I one life Rick Dangerous... my opinion on platform games might be a little off focus.

unf

Exactly. More of that butt!

Do not post my wife

more

Desist

I wanted an ori thread for fuck's sake

I honestly want to be a spirit cat thing JUST so I can mate with Ori and impregnate her fertile womb.

I want to hold her close after she has been jumping and running all over the place, her fur soaked in her sweet sweat, and breathe in her strong feminine musk. I want to raise her arms up so I can lick her armpits, swallowing down that feral sweat.

I want to take each of her cute little toes and wrap my lips around them, licking off the dirt and grime from a long day out in the wilderness.

I want to then press my mouth against her virgin pussy lips and let her piss down my throat, that warm and bittersweet fluid filling my mouth as I gulf down every drop. It tastes wonderful thanks to her diet of clean water and fresh fruit.

After all this I'll finally take her as my mate. My red barbed cat cock thrusting into her tight wet hole. Over and over faster and faster until we both reach orgasm and my potent seed pours endlessly inside of her, filling her with my litter of kittens.

STOP
T
O
P

Does anyone here like video games? I sure do, Ori is one of my favorite video games

M O R E
O
R
E

OP here. I legitimately wanted to talk about ori because I enjoyed it and really liked the music

Fucking furries

>mods deleting individual posts instead of nuking the whole thread
It's so nice that they think there's hope

>walk into a thread about an innocent, immersive game
>furfags begin seeping in absolutely revolting images from their fap folder

Are there any other games that will give me the feeling of Ori?

this desu senpai

Ori and the Will of the Wisps, you'll probably have to wait 2 years though

Is it actually happening?

Is that carrot? post more

Based on all the blatant hints from the game director and composer of the soundtrack that they're working on a follow-up + the """leaked""" title (that totally wasn't tipped off by a Microsoft or Moon employee), I'd say yes

Ori had a great comfy atmosphere and top tier soundtrack. Graphically it wasn't impressive, but far more EFFECTIVE than most recent games.

I feel like Darkest Dungeon is Ori's evil twin

Chrono Trigger and Spyro are the closest things I can think off
Also, depending on how yoi play it, Minecraft

Good. I don't really know where they can go with it mind you.

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums
Enjoy your stay

I really like 2D platformers which have a great aesthetic, like Rayman Origins and this.

Seems like most 2D games now are either pixelshit or 2.5D

Ori is for ___

How the fuck do i make this game fullscreen? I get shitty letterboxing on the top and bottom and nothing changes it.

I WANT TRUE FULLSCREEN

Saving the spirit tree

This game makes me cry youtu.be/cx06VKCP8z0?

Genuinely one of my all time favorite games. Also, what the hell is going on in this thread

lewd

Furries may just be the worst thing imaginable

>It's a guardian spirit OC
what in the fuck

That doesn't look like Ori at all

strawpoll.me/12127430

I'm a furry but I don't want to fuck ori as it's cute, not sexy.

>want to talk about ori
>depraved furries
>want to talk about automata
>annoying weebs
>want to talk about solatorobo
>depraved furry weebs
just purge it all

>Based on all the blatant hints from the game director and composer of the soundtrack that they're working on a follow-up
Where

Moar

Okay you fucking furry perverts. You convinced me to buy this shit.

What am I in for

A good time, now leave the thread and enjoy

A good Metroid-esque platformer with amazing art direction. Have fun.

Really good music. Some hard platforming bits. Some feels.

A goo time with great visuals, comfy atmosphere, amazing soundtrack, and some feels.

>I really like 2D platformers
Check out Mark of the Ninja then, it's not a great game by any means but I really enjoyed it. Some say that Castlevania MoF was worth it but I dropped it after an hour, so go see for yourself

Charge Jump is the best and most fun skill, and that part, with that music, is a 10/10. Shame that the game didn't have more like that

>Mark of the Ninja
>not great

>Mark of the Ninja
>not great
>not arguably one of the sickest 2d stealth games out there

>not bash

Where's the option to raise Ori as my child?

good Metroidvania, but don't expect good or decent combat. The game focuses more on platforming rather than fighting

I just can't believe Microsoft made it.

>the best and most fun skill

That would be bash, but pretty much every ability besides spirit flame feels incredibly satisfying and fun to use

Gumo is a good lad

Kuro did nothing wrong

The spirit tree is a faggot

I hope you didn't lose a parent recently.

I stopped playing for a month near the beginning cause I started this game right after my dad died.

>Kuro did nothing wrong

Yeah, she only genocided everyone at the tree (all those white flowers surrounding the tree are dead spirits) and nearly destroyed the entire forest thanks to her actions, nothing wrong

Could be worse. Suppose you played it after losing a kid. That Kuro scene.

post some of his bunnies

Well they didn't, Moon made it, Microsoft paid for it.

Like I said I liked it, but these aren't the kind of game that amaze me, is all.*

She was just trying to protect her kid's smile

if the game gave you more time to play with the full set of platforming abilities, and if the talent tree was instead things found in the world, it would be an amazing platformer. instead it's just really good, i hope the next one is better

>She was just trying to protect her kid's smile

Well she did a shitty fucking job

>we will never get mark of the ninja 2

I think the game would've been better if talents were pick-ups, but then having early triple jump wouldn't have been so amazing.

I really wish triple jump and the definitive edition abilities hadn't been optional, they ultimately just serve to make the game easier since all of the platforming segments are designed to be completely doable without them

Rapelay

project yourself as the victim

Gender \= sex you shitlord. Ori can be whatever xe wants to be