DIGITAL pre-order exclusive content

>DIGITAL pre-order exclusive content
>Digital pre-order exclusive content divided by system

Wow, really makes me want to buy Nero's game...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6riVHp2j6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>14 hour musou.
Yeah no pass.

What's the difference?

If you buy the game physically you don't get:
>Nero Bride
>Gilgamesh costume
>Vita theme
>PS4 Theme

>still buying physical copies in 2017

>Falling for the "Digital media that costs the same price as physical media" jew.

Physicals cost money to make, and since the digital customers are paying the price, then it's only natural they get something extra in compensation.

Why the fuck would they do this? That's retarded. Is that some sort of Digital Collector's Ddition? I didn't even see that in the $70 physical version. This makes me not want to buy the game at all.

>paying the price
*the same price

where did this meme come from? It's 10 hours each campaign

And then the physical guys get this:

""""Compensation""""

They're Playstation Store Exclusive (tm)

already got the best preorder bonus

XSEED always does the same CE shit, goddamn.

Shut up and enjoy your cards, nerd.

It's missing the
>CD in a cardboard slip with 10 hand-picked songs
though.

Useless garbage that you can't even use in-game.
Wish I could buy the pad separately, because it costs a small fortune and it's only for JP version.
The lack of translation is a deal breaker, even if I know some moonrunes.

50ish hours to plat I think.

She is in the game?

No.

No.

Ok.
Not gonna buy.

why would this minor CCC antagonist be in a general fate fanservice game, retard

>is a fanservice game
>not put a fanservice character
cute retard

They changed it though, usually you'd get all that shit for free in the normal edition

In the future, ask yourself: Is the character I want Saber or a Saber clone?
If yes, then congratulations. If no, go fuck yourself

what?
do you not know what fanservice mean?

i highly doubt passionlip is more popular than any of the playable servants

retards

There really should be a Holy Grail War where every single Hero is Aurtoria as a different class.

I guess they know how retarded are Fate waifufags.

>20 more dollars for a shit poster, a shit artbook, and some fucking cards

Makes me want to wait and buy the game when it is 20 dollars desu.

I don't think so, it's probably XSEED going full jew to make back the money they lost making retarded decisions

They'll make bang from all the DLC

>musou.
>only modes are Story and Free Play.
They fucked it up.

Unf'd hard at that Emiya. Can't wait to play his game.

Wait, so there aren't routes for each character?

i had it since friday ask me anything i haven't even played it kek.

Did you like it?

Does physical include download code for Nazi Gilgamesh?

>a shit artbook
>he doesn't know

How soon till you get fired?

How does it run on Vita?

I wouldn't know(i did love fate/extra)
no
i don't work in a gamestore
cousin said it worked fine but i wouldn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=_6riVHp2j6E

If anybody wants it a day early tell me. i will tell you the location if you live in Manhattan

Yeah but who would employ someone retarded enough to spend that much money on vita stuff

I burnt out on musou back in Dynasty Warriors 3

>Nero Bride
>censored Nazi uniform

It's shit

you mad bro.
>yeah but who would employ someone retarded enough to spend that much money on vita stuff

i am a self employed computer programmer who works at home and gets paid to fix people computers.

the artbook is the only reason why the CE is worth anything, though, it's the translated extella character material.

Bought the Vita version. It's preparing for shipment now.

Now if only CCC and Mahoyo would come out.

Isn't there a playable female character who is like 100 feet tall?

I don't keep up with FSN but if there's a giant girl I can jack it to I'll buy it.

In Extella? I don't recall

DLC costumes are shit.
Digital versions are shit.
Game themed wallpapers that you can use with your PSN facebook account are extra shit.

Artbooks and music CDs are some of the best preorder bonuses, so I'm happy with ordering the physical edition. It's still fairly stupid to cut up the preorder bonuses like that, but at least they're limiting it to stuff only idiots want as opposed to anything important.

>Music CDs are some of the best preorder bonuses
Whatever you say, Tom.

>preorder music CD
the worst, they're always like 1/3rd the actual soundtrack at most

Hardcover artbooks are gucci tho

Well, they're nice when the music is good. They're something I can stick into my PC or favored CD player and play as a nice background sound.

That's true, unfortunately. I honestly have no clue why they cut out so many songs every time a company releases those things. It's not as if anyone sells more than one soundtrack collection, or that the space on CDs is that limited.

Still, I'm going to use it more than a Vita background.

>Still, I'm going to use it more than a Vita background.
I mean, yes I would, too. But at the same time I'd enjoy a theme for my PS4 that isn't just sports.

Haven't played a Musou game since Gundam Reborn, I'm just trying to figure out if I can switch archer partner with lancer or some shit.

>first time I played a musou game in 60fps
this feels really fucking weird

anything but fucking musou

>Not liking musou
kek

The hardcover ce artbook is good quality with loredump in the last 20 pgs.
Friend has it and i want that fucking book

Should I pick this up now on the Vita, or wait for the price to drop?

You play one and you've played them all.

>Rider has a bunnysuit skin
>swimsuits for everyone

I mean, I ain't complain, I love Bunny Girls, but why?

That's JRPG's, too.

I actually bought the Japanese version for the mousepad.

It is pretty fun but I stop playing it after 30 minutes as you really need to know what they are saying as it is a shit ton of dialogue. Can't wait for english copy tomorrow

Check to see if it gets stocked in your local stores. If so, wait it out a bit. If not, order it online.
It's likely to disappear rather quickly, though, so you're probably better spending the $40 to be sure.

I want a new musou but I cant decide if I should get extella or just buy one of the versions of dw8

should I go for the normal version or spring for the special edition? It's only $47 with Amazon's pre-order discount.

Extella is likely more enjoyable for the story. There is a lot of dialogue, a lot of things happening in the story, and a lot of personalities running up against one another.

Dynasty Warriors 8 is probably larger in content. It's the same DW story you've likely seen before, complete with using a bunch of characters and leveling them up through different story routes. I've not played it, but while the combat mechanics were changed up during the PS360 releases, it probably isn't that much different.

Although if you just want a Musou, there's also more options these days.

Does Tamamo get this costume in Extella or any with her hair down?

>should I go for the normal version or spring for the special edition?
That depends entirely on how much you like the look of the preorder bonuses. It has a cloth wall scroll, artbook, and a set of character art cards. If that's worth $7 then by all means, take advantage of that. If not, then just pick up the standard edition.

Don't you mean Nero and Tamamo's game?

No, that's a Fate/Grand Order card. Tamamo just has her normal Caster outfit, this "super" form of hers, and the swimsuit DLC outfit here. She's likely to get more DLC outfits (everyone is) but I don't think that anything else has even been shown in Japan.

Tamamo is just a side character in Nero's game. Even Attila knows that.

She doesn't even get her casual outfit that's in the opening?

No, they were right the first time. This is Nero's game.

>Nero and Tamamo's game
Sorry but this is Altera's game. The other sluts don't get a wedding ring

No Rin, no buy.

So long.

Later.

Fantastic posts, thanks, guys.

I want Medusa to sit on my face.

I want to buy that rin

It's a good Rin.

Not that I know of. I would not be surprised if the CCC outfits and others from Extra made their way into the game as DLC, but for now it's only the swimsuits as DLC offerings.

They've mentioned that they have plans for additional outfit DLC, and that is almost certainly among them.

Check My Soul, Check My Soul

>Dynasty Warriors 8
i was thinking of getting Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition is it worth it?

guys should i replay fate/extra with nero or should i just skip to fate/ex also how is Tamamo treated cause i love her

Both games would be "Fate/Ex" so that's not a good abbreviation.

The way that Extella plays out: you play through Nero's route through the game (using whichever characters on her team you like), then play through using Tamamo's route, then Attila's route. There might be a short true route as well, although I'm intentionally avoiding spoilers so I can't say that for sure.

As for Fate/Extra, I doubt that I could play through the whole thing is a week but you go ahead.

can you interact with characters other than Nero, Tamamo and Attila? I want to hang out with Gil.

Any hidden playable servants?

Actually unlocking Saber was some real cryptic bullshit before they patched the game.

explain

Saber could appear on 4 random levels. To get her to appear you needed to play the level between 3pm and 4pm because that was tea time. Then you needed to repeatedly take damage so the enemies would drop yakisoba bread to heal. Once you eat enough bread Saber appears and defeating her makes her playable.

they patched out the tea time requirement for it so it's easier now.

Never change, Japan.

GOD SAVE THE KING

Good luck playing DeSu 2. The story is horrible

they have her casual and ccc outfit as dlc

That tiny hat would look better on Nero