WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY JUST CALL IT F-ZERO?

IT'S LITERALLY F-ZERO
youtu.be/To1_4zSrYcA
WHY IS NINTENDO SO FUCKING STUPID?

Because it's not made by Nintendo, but Shinen.

its only literally f-zero if you haven't actually played an f-zero game

this. So many people think floaty games like Wipeout or FAST play like F-Zero. They are nothing alike. GX for instance is closer to Super Monkey Ball than any other racing game, it even uses the Super Monkey Ball engine.

Yeah they're trying to capture a market they don't understand

I already played this game on Wii U. What's new?

i like that based german dev. i also recall the main cockblock for f-zero is lack of analog triggers.

it literally isn't and it's not even by nintendo

it's not fzero, but it looks great though. we need more non-car racers

a new f zero would be appreciated too

floatshit can fuck off
whats fun about racing on an ice rink

It's not F-Zero, it's a shitty bootleg of it so that Nintendo can "gauge interest", which misses the fucking point.

>Tracks are narrow, linear, uninteresting and easy to navigate
>Despite the game being called Fast RMX it's slow as fuck
>The only thing the gameplay has going for it mechanically is a severely gimped version of the boost function, to the point even F-Zero SNES did it better

It's garbage.

>WHY IS OP SO FUCKING STUPID
For one thing, it's not a Nintendo game, it's by a third-party. Thinking Nintendo has anything to do with it other than giving it a spotlight like they do with every other big indie release makes you a fucking idiot.
Also, it's only similarity with F-Zero is it's about fast hovercars racing in the future. If you honestly think it's "just like F-Zero" then you have clearly never played any F-Zero game and your opinions in this matter are worthless.

New vehicles and tracks.
There's fifteen vehicles in this one (the vehicle select screen was shown in the treehouse stream in the background) and the site says there are over 30 tracks. So it looks like the original tracks+DLC+new ones.

What I like about F-Zero vehicles is how they are obviously racing vehicles, yet they also appear utilitarian as well, right down to listing manufacturers, engine types, and how some of them sound alike. For example, Octoman's vehicle is allegedly just a simple vehicle whose controls have been modified so that he can pilot it, basically a modified Civic in the F-Zero sense.

I have Fast Racing NEO but I might also get this one, looks like it has some new stuff.

more like slow

literally sucks dick compared to f-zero and is nothing alike

There was DLC for FRN?

Sup Forums doesn't know what a good racing game is.

>OP calls it LITERALLY F-ZERO
>Its a slower Wipeout with shittier camera

Redout looks infinitely better tho.

Yeah, two more cups a few months ago.

Yeah, it came out a couple of months back when the physical version was released.
Two new cups and vehicle profiles with unique music.
The quality of levels was really good as well. It was pretty worth it.
It came built-in for the physical version as well.

>Switch gets FRMX and Redout.
I'm pretty pleased.

If there was DLC for FRN I might get FAST RMX then. Probably a better value.

>>Switch gets FRMX and Redout.
>I'm pretty pleased.
It's a lot better than the nothingness we had for many years but it still won't fill the void left by F-Zero. ;_;

I recommend that.
Plus, online for FRN is fucking dead thanks to the dev's fuck-ups. FRMX might have a better shot.

>Pay to play online

It's dead, son.

Looks like an inferior WipeOut, no clue where you got the F-Zero from.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Oh well, at least local multiplayer will still be good.
>Joy-con doesn't have enough buttons to play the game well using the primary gimmick of the console.
Fucking hell.

Not hating nintendo or anything, but the game looks and sounds boring as fuck.

You clearly never played F-Zero. F-Zero has tight controls with courses that have sharp turns and just crazy looking shit. This is more like Wipeout with more speed.

It's actually more like Star-Wars Episode 1 Pod Racer but with Ikaruga colour-switching for boost-pads.

looks like a shit wipeout

color switching

that does not enhance the racing, it's just another fucking gimmickl

Because the developers are German and Japan's not getting too buddy buddy with them again.

Looks like a poor man's wipeout.