Griefing Thread

Post your favorite griefing videos of any game but put the title and game before the link

>Jailbreak Griefing,CS:Source
youtu.be/RwjbZxbzkIk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYUbUvzlvFw&
youtu.be/0cp5Zru_AEE
youtu.be/9F-8crKa_7o
youtu.be/zRzsUhpdhsY
youtube.com/watch?v=5XIroJs5GUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jDcq2knko9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL i behaved like a jackass online until people started calling me a jackass XD EP*C

Autism

f*** off

what is the objective of this game

Cops and Robbers

>doing the exact same thing
What a jackass

>hello?

roleplaying. the cops give orders to the criminals, while the criminals try to get a weapon and kill all the cops. those who do not obey the orders can be killed.

it's autism in its final form

Delet this

>hello?

youtube.com/watch?v=PYUbUvzlvFw&

here you go, the grandaddy of all griefing vids. Never again has any "griefing" video had such subtlety and genuine anger

after watching half way you realize who the actual victims are

Imagine of you could run out onto an MLBaseball pitch, put up signs that say 'rice try baka gaijin faggot' between the bases, and the only penalty is a 2 minute timeout before you can do it again.

That's why griefing is funny.

GMOD DARK RP
youtu.be/0cp5Zru_AEE

Various CS mods (gorons)
youtu.be/9F-8crKa_7o

The Melancholy Life of Ryan 'freedomwas' Peanut (rip)
youtu.be/zRzsUhpdhsY

>prime 2007-era Shawn

Will there ever be another game journo as based as him?

The grandaddy of griefing will always be Serenity Now bombing that funeral in World of Warcraft.

Shame the original video was deleted on youtube.

it pisses me off that this is pretty much the only griefing he did that got recorded and it was 10 years ago. I just want more

Oh, but you haven't been to those Brazilian San Andreas RPG servers in which people must work as taxi drivers to earn a wage and fuck what not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XIroJs5GUQ

Jailbreak/TTT are fun, the autism is from the 13 year olds who scream RDM all day

Was Principal Goodvibes, dare I say, /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=jDcq2knko9Y

This you mean?

nope

I was in Serenity Now, but I was not playing at the time of the funeral crashing because of grad school. Missing it is the greatest shame of my gaming career.

>If you break the server rules, there's not gonna be any more mercy. The minimum consequence of fucking up is a CT ban for CT's and it's a kick for T's. So good luck.

Is the lassie the victim? I'm so scared

lmao