So what's the final Sup Forumserdict based on spicbros gameplay?

so what's the final Sup Forumserdict based on spicbros gameplay?

>inb4 shitposters say "oh he had the infinite ammo unlockable enabled so it's cod"
>inb4 manbabies say "oh it doesn't use a dated ass camera system/control scheme so it's not resident evil
>inb4 fanboys say it's perfect with no flaws

AZIZ, GET DA WEED!

Gonna be good.

Chris was Hunk the entire time, there were two traitors in STARS

Saw more of the earlier game, and only Webms later on.
He had infinite ammo in it but if that was just a toggle/unlockable then it seems fun.

Honestly should have just been called outlast 3. The ending is some weird stuff, felt pretty cheese/cheap

seriously? infinite ammo is a reward for beating the game in under 4 hours

and no, it's shown in resident evil 2 that hunk is old af, and that was in re2, which takes place a little more than 20 years before re7

The game looks pretty fun; my initial concern was replay value, but it seems like this game could be fun on multiple playthroughs.

Anyone got the MEGA link with the leaks of notHunk?
I've been following the thread but I didn't get the mega file with leaks

What is the date for RE7?

>should have just been called outlast 3
>guns
>outlast
>pic one

>felt pretty cheese/cheap
So just like my good old RE's.

2016 or 2017 I believe. re2 takes place in the 90s
but you never know, HUNK might have gotten genetically modified and then got plastic surgery or something. it's still unlikely though.

>Outlastguy
Like clockwork.

>only 3 types of enemies

Pathetic.

it's DmC of resident evil

the remake only has 5 types of enemies. not counting bosses and crimson heads.

What were they THINKING?

VII only has 2, not counting the Bakers.

OP HERE

h__ps://mega.nz/#F!yo1TCTKS!oyYz4H2FvzF-2Gsy6-mpWA

There is

preordered mine from the girlydick gagging place looking forward to it

Everybody seems to unanimously say it's totally not a RE game but as good as it may be it's a new ip with the RE name on it.

How long is the actual game?

>DUDE ITS SURVIVAL HORROR LMAO
Survival horror fags seriously need to neck themselves.
Great, now the game is """survival horror""" again, at the cost of losing every other aspect of being a RE game.
This just feels like westernized garbage. Completely lost the nip charm that even RE5 and RE6 retained even with being so far away from their roots. But hey at least it's super spooky survival horror, right? Dude remember PT lmao????

I asked a question, somebody answer it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

you mad?

3-10hrs

>mfw in-game documents in the lab are mentioning "H.C.F."

First playthrough, like 7-10 hours

Like most of the classic RE games you can beat it in 2-3 hours

Fucking this.

RE was never really scary. It was blockbuster movie "scary".

But hey, nobody at Capcom remembers what the fuck RE1 was anyways.

Thank you, I'm sorry for getting mad but many of my questions have been ignored recently and I just exploded.

Nothing personal.

You're so cute user!

It's fine. Spic said the speedrun was just under 3hrs, and I saw a ss with ~10hrs as end time.

All the enemies are bugs and mold.

I'm glad I'm a gen behind so I have no interest in this.

What more were you expecting from the enemies? Monsters like Lickers and Hunters and Tyrant's are B.O.W.'s made in a lab, and a Louisiana plantation isn't a place where a lot of mammal wildlife could be infected.

It's shit. Should've been a $30 spin-off.

I wish spicbro would answer my question ;_;

I wasn't expecting jack shit when I saw the demo.

Apparently it's short, and it looks like it has zero replayability

Such as?

>people shitting on the game being 10 hours first runthrough non-Madhouse difficulty
>when most REs are like 12-15 their first time, some like Rev1 are about 8-10, and RE6 was godawfully short at about 6-8
>people wanting this game to be 15-20 hours, when games like Alien: Isolation buckled under the 18-20 hour campaign after the 12th hour.

10 is a perfectly fine length.

>This just feels like westernized garbage
This is i think the best description of this game.

Im no GLORIOUS NIPPON SUPERIOR type person, but when japanese games get westernized, its always really, really bad. Ad very sad and dissapointing

I love slightly believable Pseudoscientific bullshit. That's actually RE as fuck.

Just like 4 and 5, no zombies = not Resident Evil

Are there really no zombies? I dont want to watch the footage because im buying the game anyways because im a buyfag

Technically there were never zombies, just infected

>I dont want to watch the footage
> because im buying the game
You're a fucking retard and the reason why companies keep getting away with making bad games.
People just fucking buy them anyway, quality doesn't matter.

Buying a game without looking at footage/reviews of it first after release is about as retarded as just pre-ordering a game.

no, there are no zombies, just monsters

Im pretty sure im in the minority, im not a normalfag. I have to buy it because its resident evil and muh collection.
If it makes you feel any better, i have like two copies each of re5 and 6, and 1 ORC. While having 3+ of the older resident evils and REmake.
I have 6 re4s

I have metal gear online on disc.

I bought it two years after the servers shut down.

I dont buy ubisoft/EA games tho

When did the "zombies were a mistake" plotline come in?
Wasn't it since the beginning?

>Zombies
>Crimson head
>Cerberus
>Hunter
>Chimera
>Bee
>Crows
>Snake
>Spiders
>Shark

5 ? I mean, I know some of these are only in specific locationbut they still count.

>Buying a game without looking at footage/reviews of it first after release is about as retarded as just pre-ordering a game.
I've seen gameplay footage from what capcom has shown off. And critics and journalists that have rightfully shat on every RE since 5 are liking this game

I'm going to get it and it's going to be great.

Do they explain shit? (jack, his family, fucking GHOSTS, etc)
Do they sequel bait?

Everything's explained in fairly specific detail regarding the virus and its effects

He probably hasn't actually played the game and just wants to defend REVII.

wait aren't all zombies just infected? You get bit, you die, you come back as a zombie. granted it's been years since I played any of the old games, but that's how it worked, right?

What exactly do you mean with ""zombies were a mistake" plotline"? I mean, obviously to their universes inhabitants zombies are a mistake since their world is now fucked up and they have to deal with it.
I can't tell if you mean this in some meme way or what.

Also Mikami doesn't remember what is RE cos Evil Within.....

>virus
>when it's clearly stated that it's BACTERIA and FUNGUS

Yeah, I know, the slightest thing triggers me.

collectorfag

Weaker turned him into the dark side

The idea behind zombies in Resident Evil lore is people indirectly exposed to the T-virus turn into them over time, and it also reanimates fresh corpses; REmake then introduced them turning into crimson heads

B.O.W.'s like Lickers, Hunters, Chimera are the result of experiments with the T-virus directly injected into human hosts

I mean, between creating a virus to make stronger soldiers/weapons, and to make someone into a pseudo god, zombies were a failures.

yes you are right.

I dont know what the fuck that guy is on about.
re4,5,6 (i guess but i dont know because that games is a mess) is plagas, which is an ancient parasyte. So instead of a virus, they are controlled by a parasyte.
But yes. Pre-re4 the enemies (bows excluded) are most definitely dead bodies brought back to life. Including cerberus and neptune

It looks like Outlast with guns.

>How dare you buy this thing I hate REEEEE~
ftfy.

>parasyte
Fuck off, weeb.

oh shit your right, i remember reading that fucked up journal entry in the mansion where the dude slowly turns into a zombie. TASTY

so the actual term is collectorfag instead of buyfag?

>quorum sensing

Eh, there's worse explanations you could come up with

Not him, but I've played the demo and made the conscious decision to buy the game based on that experience. In an attempt to keep the game fresh, I try to learn as little as possible about RE7.

Thing is: Nowadays there's so much information about a new game floating around the web months prior to release that you might as well not play it at all. Nothing comes as a surprise, anyway. You fags like to pretend all video games are shit now, but how could they be anything but when you know everything about them before they even hit the stores. I think that's one of the reason why singleplayer games have lost drastically in terms of popularity. Why even bother? I already watched a playthrough of it on Youtube.

>Including cerberus and neptune
Both of those examples are B.O.W.'s made in the Arklay Lab.

I havent even watched that show. Im just a foreigner

I think if you are buying multiples of shit and dead online discs, that's a collector mentality.

Arent cerberus at least just dead dogs tho? I havent read the files in a while
only for RE, SH and MGS tho

>bee
>crows
>snakes

Those are more scenery and stage hazards than actual enemies.

>sharks
Literally just stage hazards.

The only actual enemies in REmake are zombies, dogs, crimson heads, hunters, spiders, and chimeras. That's six enemies.

The rest are bosses or stage hazards.

when did they start using the term bow

>s-s-stage hazards
Haha. Fuck off, autist.

>15 year old game
>still more enemy variety than a modern AAA VR SUPER DOOPER SPOOKY HORROR MASTERIPECE

Remake

Cerberus and zombie dogs are two different entities

Since RE1

Since the first game you mong

It gets said a fuck of a lot in 2

I want to say re2 but maybe there were a mention or two in 1
>Cerberus and zombie dogs are two different entities
I'll take your word for it, my bad

Basically Resident Evil 5/6 but in First Person when it comes to absurd action and shitty voice acting.
"Back to the Roots" my ass

They are literally nothing more than stage hazards. The crows are just there to annoy you. They barely do any damage.

Bees and snakes are just there to inflict poison on you but not actually damage you.

They're stage hazards.

Zombies, crimson heads, spiders, hunters, chimeras, and dogs.

That's six enemies.

Molded, fast molded, fat molded, molded with large hand, giant flies, Margaret, Jack.

That's six enemies.

It's the same thing.

What will the DLC be?

Really? That bad?

Well turning people into zombies was supposed to be a weapon in itself. Detonate a rocket of the Virus above an enemy stronghold and turn all of them into slow and dumb zombie retards.

(You)

>Not him, but I've played the demo and made the conscious decision to buy the game based on that experience
Then you're obviously not the kind of person that I was talking about in my post.
I have no idea why you're trying to argue in extremes here, either way. Telling someone that they're dumb for buying a game on 0 information is not the same as telling them to watch a lets play of it in its entirety and read/watch every single review of it out there before making their purchase. You know a middle ground exists, yeah?

>no co-op or online features
>implying 5/6

i dont recall anyone using the term bow before shit like re5, thats all
i guess i recall seeing it in a psx game note

Final veredicts:

>REdiehardfags "muh tank controls, muh third person"
>Outlast/PTfags: "yall ain't talking now"
>RE6fags/casuals "it's not gonna be that bad guys, just give it a try"

If you faggots like RE 1 so much why not make an indie spiritual successor? There you are rich now.

>jack margaret
Invincible bosses, how are they enemies
>moldeds
Same enemy but one is slighly faster and other ones have the "fat" slider more to the right
>Giant flies
scenery and stage hazards

See? I can be retarded too

Overpriced disappointment, just like the main game.

Because RE1 already has multiple successors which are good?

>I know these groups well, and they all say this
Kill yourself.

Its basically evil within in first person with less content.

>i'm autistic and can't use tank controls
>muh tank controls are outdated

Look, I can be a nigger too.

I said an indie one. Are there any indie games like RE 1?

>Telling someone that they're dumb for buying a game on 0 information is not the same as telling them to watch a lets play of it in its entirety and read/watch every single review of it out there before making their purchase. You know a middle ground exists, yeah?

I never said i wasnt going to inform myself about the game because i was going to buy it because of some divine calling. I said i didnt want to watch the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME because i dont want to get FUCKING BORED when im playing it.

I have played the demo and watched the trailers, and im here discussing this shit with you, I just dont want to watch the entire game because i might not even finish it once i start playing because i got bored.

And yes, i am going to buy it and play it because i've been a fan of the series since 1999 and have bough every game before it
but i sure as fuck hope it doesnt sell well

lol