You guys won't believe me but I work in one of those firms like hypemanagement.co.uk but besides hyping gaming products...

You guys won't believe me but I work in one of those firms like hypemanagement.co.uk but besides hyping gaming products, we are also paid to spread disinformation like CTR does. This is used to downplay our competitor products without directly mentioning ourselves.

I can't tell you exactly who I work for, but take a look at how many negative vs. positive threads there are about the Switch.

Take it as you will.

Anybody with a brain can tell this. You get paid to make infographics, too. Sony fucking panicked after the Switch reveal.

Also take a look at how no one bumped this thread.

Wtf! I'm buying stock shares at Nintendo now!

This can't be happening guys...............................we........................have...................to............................save.........................Nintendo.......................

HURRY EVERYONE PRE ORDER 10 SYSTEMS

NOOOOOO STOP BULLYING NINTENDOOOOOOOOO

>Actually paying someone to make Sup Forums hate something

Retards don't realize that Sup Forums will voluntarily do that and better than any paid anti-shill.

Prime examples.

>like CTR does
I still don't get why Sup Forums is so god damned ovsessed with crash team racing. I mean yeah its a really great game but they never shut the fuck up.
Also fuck off dumb ass OP.

>.

That is suspicious. There are like, 1% positive switch threads, that's way too high

no bros, it not, it can't be bros, no , it can't be, bros no, bros it can't be we, have to, we have to do it, no please, we have to save them, we have to save them, we have Nintendo bros, we have to save Nintendo bros, it's up to us, we have to save Nintendo.

Man, I'm just pissed about the paid online.

I couldn't give more of a fuck about everything else. It's just them fucking charging for multiplayer that I can't get over.

So I don't give a fuck about any of your shilling since I know exactly what my problem with the switch is.

fuck i love this board. filled with astroturfing and false flag shitposting 24/7.

I'm currently enjoying the smell of a wet fart I just expelled from my excellent anus.

Yeah no shit. People forget about it a lot but there's a lot of seedy viral shit that goes on in the corporate world.

Hell, people are paid to make memes nowadays. Someone was hired to create an association between the "mannequin challenge" and Rae Sremmurd's "Black Beatles" to turn it into a meme and make it more popular.

i'm shitposting 24/7 against the switch and im not getting paid shit, fuck you and your terrible console, noone wants it

>like CTR does
And wit that, I knew you were a shitposter

paid online that you have to use your smartphone for lol

Online reviewers and sites like Sup Forums/reddit are fucking garbage. If you EVER buy a game based on a thread created on any website you're being scammed by a shill.

Only buy games based on your own eyes and watching other people play ACTUAL release gameplay.

If you do anything else you're a sheep retard.

I'm sure the ratio is like 1 out of every 5 posts is paid shill, while the other 4 negatives are genuine negatives.

>He does it for free

Sony fans are intelligent and actually need to get paid to be fanboys, whereas Nintendo basically has free slaves that worship them all year long and suck their dick.

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE
The absolute madman.

Patrician as fuck.

This sounds like bullshit, but considering all the jabronis here shitposting about the dumbest shit with the Switch, I can believe it.

They could at least try harder and target proper points if they're being paid.

>already lying in your first post

Kill yourself retarded shill.

>look at website
>check "Represented Talent"
>literally the literal who's of whosville

You must be pretty shitty at your job OP.

>Nintendo completely shits the bed
>I-IF YOU DON'T BUY A SWITCH DAY 1 YOU'RE A SONYSHILL!!!

Fuck I hate you people so much, you keep acting like supporting everything they do will help them but in reality YOU are the reason they're spiraling down towards irrelevancy

Check "Clients".
Some are omitted.

This fucking Switch damage control is making Sup Forums unusable.

>Our Work
>Content Creators
>"Here’s what we offer."
>Kickass content

You can tell it's BS, Kickass got shut down months ago.

you know that this isnt how its working
nice job revealing you are a shill tho