I like it. The art style is nice and colorful and it doesn't seem as dark and boring as other open world games

I like it. The art style is nice and colorful and it doesn't seem as dark and boring as other open world games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wox_iGZox_E
youtube.com/watch?v=K6jxhgMteB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

45 days left

>dialogue

Fucking finally

Self-inserting is so stupid

I really don't like how anything that isn't in the foreground turns into pea soup.

It's really a shame Zelda is trapped on such a bad console. Imagine how good it could look on PS4pro or PC

youtu.be/wox_iGZox_E
Reee look at this shit you fucking Nintendrones it shit shit
Bloodbourne is better
>2006 PS3 game screen cap that is either from PS4 or emulated in a higher resolution than it would be on ps3

the style and world has a real ghibli feel to it and love it
even the new zelda looks like something straight out a ghibli movie

I like the artstyle but the world looks empty and boring. Hope it runs well on the wii u otherwise I'll have to wait until cemu can run it well.

>that disgusting piss filter in every screenshot, every single one.

Bloodborne's framerate is even worse than Wii U Breath of the Wild. Get a better comparison.

I think she's cute.

Why can't Nintendo just for once drop the cartoon look and make a more serious looking Zelda ,theres so much potential and it's always squandered

I think you missed the point of his post.

He was quoting every sony shitpost that will appear in the thread.

I agree, too bad theres no fucking music in the overworld and the game is likely going to consist of open nothingness and probably less than enough main dungeons.

>10fpsbourne

More like Stillbourne
In ten years, nobody will remember that Dark Souls rehash.

nice meme nintoddler
bloodborne 1080p 30fps
zelda 720p 20fps

Sent from my Sony Xperia

Literally the Adult Windwaker on the open field instead of sea I wanted since 2003

I'm so fucking hyped

Why

>I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter

What did she mean by this

It'd just be Skyrim, that's it. It'd be brown, boring, and well Skyrim. PC would at least have the option for mods.

>bloodborne 1080p 30fps
>30fps

youtube.com/watch?v=K6jxhgMteB4
who should i believe?

I adore her eyebrows

>only mature games for mature gamers such as me please

PLEASE delete this

Agreed

Imagine the maximum comfy in this world. Hnnng

I want to kiss her eyebrows while she sleeps on my lap.

>comfy

Be careful with this word, It triggers Zelda nostalgiafags and forces them to confront the fact that WW and TP were good games

That's not REAL thick

Link is so hot. I can't believe it

Bloodborne has serious problems with frame pacing. It frequently shows you multiple repeated frames in a row, which makes the game look choppy, and has lead a lot of people to believe that the game has serious framerate problems. You can see in the video that it appears to be stuttering even though the video remains at 30fps.

>everything i've done up until now
Women don't do anything.This SJW crap has got to stop.

Just play dark souls

I like movies more than video games the post

I don't like the cel shading. It worked for WW because it was stylised, and applied to more than just the character models.

cute! CUTE!

Oh man, did anyone save those edits from one user where he kept making them thicker? That was a pretty good thread.

>Zelda being shit harder means that if it were made for a better console it would turn into Skyrim

k

what if i die before it comes out?

yeah I agree your mother letting you exist is a pretty big mistake

i will revive you

Gonna remember just to spite you, user. But we'll all be remembering when it gets a pc port.

nobody remembers it now

>It frequently shows you multiple repeated frames in a row
Thats part of the horror.ITS UNCANNY

oh please, you would like it anyway no matter what they did.

>implying

Then you won't be able to feel this scene with the HD Rumbleā„¢

>TFW the last 3 zelda games have had the exact same art style.

This is the only one I saved but it's the biggest.

Then you won't know that you exist.

I really don't like her design in this game, Link's design is a bit better at least.
I just get reminded of Ms. Piggy

I love the color and art style. TP fags can fuck off with their gritty shitty brown disgusting color palettes.

is link raping zelda?

No, she was asking for it.

link/zelda romance when

No, it's loving and consensual. A feeling you will probably never feel :(

It happened in 1987

Well excuuuuuse me princess

what mango is this?

Don't worry, Zelda will find you and put you in a resurrection chamber. Then you'll only have to wait 100 years to wake up and play it!

The delusion in this post is just downright embarrassing, are you sneaking onto the Internet while your parents are sleeping?

Thank God I discovered the Brazilian title method just in time to cancel my preorder.
I bought all the 8 good games Wii U had like a retard, time to get something back from Ninty since I won't be getting that shitty Switch.

GET OUT!

nice blog post

Why can't From Software into coding?
They have great everything else but they can't optimize and code for shit.
And it's been 10 years since Demon's Souls, it's like they don't even give a fuck.

As other open world games? Like what? Are you implying every other open world game is either fallout or skyrim?

I dropped the name of the method to entice the other cool 6 anons that own a Wii U on Sup Forums to pirate it too.
I'm angry at Nintendo for going down the underpowered gimmicky road once again and want others to act on it too.
Not giving them money is a start.

That said Zelda U looks really entertaining and with a nice art-style despite the graphical shortcomings, I'm also pretty impressed with the overall sound design they have shown in all the let's plays, the little sounds and calm music are great and it feels good to finally have a Zelda with a modern soundtrack apart from SS.

Yotsubato!

What issues are yall even talking about? The main frame rate issues I ever ran into ore patch where in like 2 levels, 1 of them being in old yharnam, did we play the same game or is this just another it's Zelda so it's automatically flawless argument?

GGXrd did it much, much, much better.
But then again that's because it isn't being limited by outdated software.

It looks TOO cell shaded, like its all a blurry mush.

Hopefully CEMU can inject some AA and make the game not look like shit.

Gameplay looks wonderful but for fuck's sake the Zelda from 2001 looks better.

nice blog post

Kys

user Dark Souls had framedrops despite the horrible graphics, not to mention the glitches and everything, Dark Souls 2 was downgraded to hell and back because they couldn't optimize for shit, Armored Core V and VD shit themselves when more than 4 things are happening on screen despite ground textures and buildings being PS2 quality, Dark Souls 3 is the only FS game that is great on PC from the get-go, and even then they couldn't get it to run at 60FPS on PS4.

They're all great games but the technical aspect is awful.

I enjoy that they are channeling the N64 fog effect.

It's like I'm really playing OoT in 2017.

Go watch the "making of" of GGXrd and then you will realize how doing that same exact thing for an open world game is ridiculous.
Not to mention there are 2 Characters on screen with very limited AI work, no physics, a simple background and limited effects too.

You're comparing a Fighting game to an open world action game.

I like Kass.

except ggxrd graphics can be done only in a game with fixed cameras lol

I know :((

Still looks better than Breath of the Wild, you can't deny that which was my point and also I'm talking about the model graphics and shading themselves, which is perfectly possible to do in almost every engine that can be ran on PS4 and Xbone. (Animations for Xrd is what was the biggest headache since they had to fight with traditional rendering processes and ended up messing directly with the models to get the desired effects.)

However you will never see a game like Xrd put on the Switch because it cannot handle the fidelity of the game despite the fact that the backgrounds are simple and the lighting isn't too complex. The reason is because within to two models is more cel-textures and polygons than the Switch could handle with a stable 60fps.

Just imagine for a moment if Breath of the Wild was aimed at a simple 720p 60fps and had the hardware of a PS4. It'd still look significantly better than it is now and have a better framerate.

It's true, they've been doing cel shaded or this shit for the last 2 zeldas, why not mix it up and do a darker one for a change TP blew me away when I played it for the first time, imagine expanding on that.

the art style is fine, the gameplay looks like garbage copied from The Witcher and Assassins Creed

>The English Dub is done by the same UK team that did the Xenoblade dub.

I'M OUT, THIS BETTER HAVE MULTI LANGUAGE.

Cringy weeb shit

Not really the same.

What you should have linked is the Gravity Rush anime, it's full CG and pretty expansive

What the fuck, man.

GGXrd ran on the PS3, it definetely could run on the Switch since it supports Unreal Engine as proven by the SMT game reveal.

No he's just breaking her hymen.
Hymen being broken and bleeding is real by the way and totally not a meme.

It's literally the same style as BoTW and it's open world. How is it not the same?

It runs on PS3 with Sign's lighting engine and with Anti-Aliasing turned off along with few particle effects and lower texture backgrounds and even then netplay is extremely laggy for the PS3 audience on stages like Heaven's Edge and Babylon due to effects and activity.

With that in mind, yes it could run on the Switch. However I'm talking about the intended PS4 version which is what is showcased and mostly played on.

Because it doesn't look the same.

If you want to prove that the 2D anime look with 3D is possible the Gravity Daze anime is the example you really needed.

Yotsubato! dude. The main character was literally the mascot of Sup Forums until like a month ago.

>until like a month ago
what happened

Too bad about her face

Fucking cease and desist happened

really? the fuck

>literally tells you her life has no meaning
not dark at all OP, not dark at all.....