Can't /v admit that the Enthusiasm for Switch far surpasses Wii-U's?

Every time I see this 'wii u was sold out too' meme, I'm just struck by how these people are pretending to be blind to the objective fact there is like 10 times more hype for the switch.

Is it that SJWs are triggered by Nintendo or something?

The only reason there is more enthusiasm for the Switch is that people think it can't be worse than the WII U. They are wrong.

>Is it that SJWs are triggered by Nintendo or something?
What?
It's like you wanted to say sonybronies or something but got mixed up with your Sup Forums buzzwords
Why on earth would the switch have something against social justice?

People were hype for the Wii U until they found out it was less powerful than the systems they have had since 2006.

>Is it that SJWs are triggered by Nintendo or something?
but nintendo fans are the sjws

>muh females shouldn't be princesses that need to be rescued by fucking white males meme
>muh overwatch dykes instead *BRAAAPP*

It's going to cost you an extra $160 to get a blue and red Switch handheld.

At least xe has good taste in games.

Xhe was all over Zelda the other day. TRIGGERED.

I've not see this once with Zelda
SJWs are usually the dykes dressing like Link and I would understand if you said something about how LINK SHOULD BE A GIRL or something but never seen that shit

You weren't around back then. The Wii U hype was insane until the console came out with literally no fucking games and the hype train crashed within a week

There's no enthusiasm outide of the US.

japan will eat it up when splatoon, pokemon, and monster hunter come out.

I think people are looking to the future. Of course the Switch has hype, it's a new console and even though things like "paid online" burn my ears some people are too used to the XBox and PS4 also making you pay to have standards regarding online.

I think a year from now there really won't be much praise sung for it if there isn't some huge secret they're hiding.

They also say that Mario shouldn't have to rescue peach, that this is somehow oppressing them REEEE

Please stop what your doing.

>nintendo game starves wii u from compelling content

>3ds too fucking weak for compelling games

>ninteniggers so happy they will have games again on the switch

stockholm syndrome

Is the problem with games that they don't have good enough graphics? Or is it that they're fucking stale? I was playing metroid prime the other day--still better than most of the top tier AAA first person shit out there today. It was actually mind boggling.

It needs 3g, youtube, and some disney apps. It's like they're ignoring their target audience to pretend like they're actually releasing a console.

Why?

I own a PS4. What the fuck are you talking about? Switch is a handheld.

Nintendo's games are the best part of Nintendo. The Switch itself is overpriced and with paid online, and I think once the subscription starts being mandatory to play online in the Fall I think people who decided to buy the Switch will have their honeymoon period over.

But maybe I'm wrong and people will lap it up. I want to be right, though, for the sake of future Nintendo consoles not doing this shit.

It's a tablet with a HDMI out, wooptie fucking doo.

--that plays Nintendo first party software. Top 3 software developer on earth is *Sort of a big deal.

Xbox one and ps4 are gimped gaming PCs. Yawn.

The only place people are even praising the switch is Sup Forums

It's so obvious paid shills are doing it too.

This fucking site is trash now.

Funny because I saw thousands of youtubers praising it and Zelda, and you are full of shit.

$0.03 has been deposited into your PayPal Pajeet. Keep up the good work!