youtube.com/watch?v=5q3LV04MAz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

PHONE

ARE YOU
THE PROUD LORD SAID

Nice. Old school.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

Why didn't they ban this retard for chimping out?

Because he was attacked first and he didn't strike back

because the thot attacked him, he literally dindu nuffin

He should have been banned for acting like a fucking subhuman in the first place.

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

t. ugly thot

>being a White knight pussy faggot

>pops off as is customary in the FGC
>gets glomped by some SJW cuck bitch trying to convince him to smack her so she can play a professional victim
>despite being attacked amidst the hype and confusion he remains calm and in control of the situation
>asks the important questions

What exactly did he do wrong?

Suck my dick, crazy pop offs are the best of the FGC.
This and trashtalking.

>acting like a literal monkey by jumping and screaming on a chair
>acceptable at any time
Fuck off

>one of the few times a nigger din do nuffin

Money match me USF2 see what happens

t. faggot

t. someone who never accomplished anything worth popping off in his life

LITTLE

Why not just admit that you don't know what you're talking about and calmly leave the thread?

They should have kicked him out the venue.

When did Sup Forums become so cucked?

get this salad dodging coon outta here

low skill low iq scrub

just post the fucking video already

Boogie is that you?

>the landwhales friend shouting "sit the fuck down" and "just dq him!" at the different volumes trying to sound like he's different people in the crowd

I'll be that cuck

Sup Forums hates SFWs more then nignogs
Maybe just women in general too.

Was allowing women to play video games a mistake?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg

>I have the brackets. I could.

PARKED BUS

What was she even trying to do here?

there is a time and place for nog hate
you really look like a beta bitch ITT

Sit him down so that he would play his next match

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums hates women yet tfw no gf threads happen every day
K

She grabbed him to make it seem like he was assaulting her to get him banned.

Lel

She explained on her twitter that she was trying to covince someone to attack her so she could claim the FGC is sexist. She said it was because she has autism or aspergers or something and she doesn't always do things that make sense.

She deleted her twitter after apologizing.

welcome to Sup Forums post 2015

Who had money on him?

Fat SJW bitch was banned from tourneys

JUSTICE SERVED

I really hope he comes to one of the cons near me because fuck if I'm traveling to Memphrica to have Shinblade beat my ass in fightan

She?, I always thought it was a fat dude.

Sup Forums hates women BECAUSE no gf dumbass. Don't actually want a girlfriend just something to stick dick in

>blaming a pre-meditated act on autism

fuckin liar

>muh autism

female CWC

Me too

>Sup Forums is one person
Lmao outed yourself as a newfag

Are there pics of this or something?

>posting on the third worst board
>calling someone else subhuman

I wish my imagination was this strong

Feel free to go back to tumblr at any time faggot.

Does this support using real game disks?

Yes we better be PC 24/7 even at private venues we paid for. Better tell concert goers to stop cheering and police to raid homes to make sure no one is triggering your nu-male ass.

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKIN'

I doubt anyone has pictures of it but im not that guy and I remember that shit, if it helps at all with validation

Context please

SJW detected.

SALAD DODGER

>black guy at fighting tournament
>black guy wins a match
>black group starts hooting and hollering
>fat white bitch walks up and grabs the main nigga who just won
>everyone still yelling but now it's a mixture of confusion, anger, and that fat bitch's friend saying "just dq him" and shit in the background because he's a little btich
>main nigga just keeps saying "who bitch this is" until things calm down and people realize he did nothing
>despite this fat bitch's friend is still trying to rile up shit and get him dairy queen'd

the video's literally in this thread

>acknowledging Sup Forums is terrible means you go to tumblr
wew lad

>she was trying to covince someone to attack her so she could claim the FGC is sexist
It sounds a little bit like what Sup Forums would say but i will take it

CALORIE THIEVIN'

Stop chimping out, dude.

It's a bit exaggerated, but that was generally what she was trying to do. I'm sure she had a spin on it that sounded marginally more sane than that, albeit by not much.

It's not a lie, this is third guy that aren't those two other guys, and I remember when this shit actually went down.

She did it as a straight up false flag.

>sjw falseflagging as pol

wew

The hell kind of accent is that?
That sho aint any nigga talk I heard before

implying anyone needs to falseflag as Sup Forums when they're more than willing to embarrass themselves on other boards

Reminder Sup Forums fears him because he acted like a red blooded male would. Masculinity frightens them as much as it does tumblr

You can even hear her yell CSI male if you listen close enough.

This video perfectly demonstrates the clash of the two scenes behind Guilty Gear. Anime Convention attitudes and Arcade attitudes clash. Those ass smelling con autists cannot handle hype and actively get offended by it.

she was trying to force him to sit down.

he won 1 match of 3 and just popped off for more than a minute.

cuck

CIS FUCK

Sup Forums is a lot of people who are all largely the same person. A few outliers here and there, but nothing worth addressing.

Why do fighting games attract this kind of crowd? This wouldn't have happened if it was an RTS tourney or a puzzle tourney.

for sure. a bunch of online warriors used to playing in their safe space can't handle the face to face interaction.

RTS fags hut disabled guys in wheelchairs. I'll take the cheering and active cekebration over that

T-REX ARM HAVIN'

People who aren't complete pussies and are able to confidently trash talk? Welcome to the world.

didn't know puzzle tourneys were a thing.

I can't speak for RTS but in pro MOBAs the scene attracts the same two kinds of people. those who will pop off and pause the game, get in each other's face and the autistic cheetolords who don't know how to control their emotions when they start losing.

Because fighting game tournaments actually have a crowd, much unlike those other two things

You know, James Chen wrote a pretty interesting article about this after him and a few friends were told to "settle down," at a starcraft tournament for getting too hype. There's just a cultural divide between scenes started online and ones started in arcades.

People complaining about toxic behavior online and trash talk would probably leave crying if they tried to play street fighter in an arcade 20 years ago. To this date I've never heard meaner shit than in an arcade.

Yeah, she calls him a 'cis-gendered' fuck or something during the altercation.

It's really funny that her plan tanked and she got kicked. Dumb bitch.

I think it's mostly the one-on-one aspect of it where you know it's just you and them.

Also usually autists who play anime fighters like this at anime cons tend to pick broken or cheesy characters which make the victory feel much sweeter and more personal.

WHOS KEK DIS IS?

People tend to celebrate whennthey win, especially if the odds are against them, it is common in sports, game shows, and any thingnwith competition related things.
youtu.be/ruT50qX7qeQ
youtu.be/9y_MiGdgp4s
youtu.be/K09QPapJ4wQ

can black people even be cis?

Yeah people who have that old arcade mentality are fuckin mean and dirty.

Aris from ATP comes to mind. talking shit the whole match to get in your head, pressing empty buttons sometimes just to get a reaction.

It's dirty and is definitely akin to bullying sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ykAXB3JFy4
youtube.com/watch?v=pcyxFNuQlwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ubcSmGCi9zI
youtube.com/watch?v=5q3LV04MAz8

Sup Forums can't handle Thuggery.

what is "anime player" ?

Marvel 3 was special man, it brought a unique hype. I'll miss that.

cis just means you're not a tranny

Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Meltyblood, Fate/Unlimited

Trash talk is legitimately fun if it's just for laughs and you can keep up. I grew up around it (arcades, hanging around my dad's shop) and it was just a fun way to bust somebody's chops. Nothing too personal, just shit talk for laughs.

I've been around online players or people not used to that kinda exchange and it's bizarre. I love a good verbal back and forth to get laughs rolling.

that second one wtf.

>puts up money to get real matches against really good players (you see KBrad walking away)
>admits that he knew he was ass and expected to lose
>loses, expectedly
>cries in front of other grown men over a video game that he bet money on

I don't get it.