Thanks

:)

tales of symphonia

thanks

Tales of Symphonia

She's physically 12 and mentally 28.

Thanks

She's 28. I work at Bandai Namco

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Part 1: The one that isn't shit.

...Thanks

This is a 15 years old

Can someone explain to me why they decided to port Symphonia onto PC?

Zestiria pre-order incentive

It was a good game.

Tales of Symphonia

xie xie

The optimal ages for a woman

1: presea is a total qt 3.14 that i would welcome as an AI party memeber in any game.

2: is there any game that had so much more to go after the fake end of the game. you think your at the end and then everything gets turned upside down and you nearly double your gametime to get to the actual end.

I love you user

how do japan and weebs separate all these generic anime girls? it's like the only different things are the clothes and hair.

Tales of Symphonia.

wrong. physically 28 and mentally 12 are the best.

They already had an "HD" version of the game lying around to port, and it's a well liked title for the western fans who were introduced to the series by it.

Unfortunately, they did a lazy job on the port and also didn't bother lifting the 30FPS limit which is a relic from the PS2's limitations. Really shitty that it can't even be lifted by fan mods.

Gamecube, PC or PS3?

Just like real women

There is literally no reason to get the PS3 version.
PC if you don't care about framerate, Gamecube if you do. Gamecube version is 60fps.

Not even. She's physically 12, mentally a little older, but shes been around for 28 years. But she's been pretty much a mindless doll a lot of the time.

The PC version is the best one content-wise but has 30FPS locks, GC one has 60FPS battles but is missing multiple things that the later releases added. PS3 version is the same as the PC version but you can't fuck with it as much.

Personality and voice