Five fucking BOTW Amiibos

>five fucking BOTW Amiibos

Does anyone know what they do?

They print money

Wii-U?

cause a select subset of faggots to lose their shit and spend 85 dollars on useless shit

Hot glue

Suck money out of retarded fanboys.

I'm getting archer Link and Zelda. Maybe the guardian

Link with the hood is 3edgy5me and who gives a fuck about Bokoblins?

The zelda one is for cumming on

Oh, Nintendo's going the "make money off a million peripherals and toys" route rather than actually put out games and systems.

There's also the twilight princess wolf link amiibo, that's not in the list there.

i know of an amiibo that gives link lots of food. as far as i'm concerned it seems only wolf link is currently worth getting

>Bokoblin
But why. If they're looking at sales patterns, it's not like people like buying amiibo of random enemies. Boo and Waddle Dee are just very popular and little or next to no merchandise.

unless it makes enemies drop better loot

they scam you out of your tax dollars by getting autistic children with government benefits to buy them

Trick nintendorts into paying for extra shit, that should be in the game for the full 60 dollar price.

If there is one for the Zora princess, it will be day one buy for me.

We don't know what any BotW amiibo do yet, but other Zelda amiibo functions were shown.
>Wolf Link
Gives you a wolf companion.
>8-bit, OoT, and WW Links
Treasures and consumables given to you.
>Smash Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link
Also unknown.
>WW Zelda
I forget, but probably similar to WW Link

That's understandable, but why not make a more prominent character like a Rito or Zora? Something that has just a slightly higher chance of future support.

>I forget, but probably similar to WW Link

Also consumables.

I now they aren't breath of the wild specific, but don't forget these

They spawn a chest with random money or fish or some shit

They are going to start making even minor characters now so autists can set up playsets and dioramas

They do fucking nothing in any game ever.

These ones are also more expensive than any have ever been.