Are you ready for my new raid user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEeNGF5xoHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FLAT
L
A
T

Can we have more examples of lalafell women in game being nothing but massive whores and sizequeens?

they seriously need to stop making bosses so hot. i feel bad killing them.

wonder if the wind-up minion will be similar to succubus in that she will sit on your shoulder?

Hopefully I can win her Minion.

I did Void Ark over 300 time I was never able to win her Wind-up Echidna.
Even when I roll a 98 or even a 99, someone else roll one too and win it.
End my fucking life.

>yfw her music is shit
has any 24 man had good music yet?

>posting a skeleton as op

2spooky

Cloud of Darkness has a really good theme.

All of the Crystal Tower series was amazing.

MSQ or get in on doing Zurvan first?

if you don't do zurvan tomorrow there will be literally zero groups for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEeNGF5xoHA

>did weeping city for the first time this week
>die to Hairjob since nobody attacked the entanglement, I'm guessing
>"well I guess I'll just watch until I get rezzed"
>see her fat ass floating right above me

>mfw I just discovered Crystal Tower was from another FF game
Anymore references like this?

>tfw car accident today
>gotta spend all tomorrow answering phone calls from insurance or car place telling me (im fairly sure) its totalled
>gotta browse dealerships for used cars

fuck my life why does this have to happen the day literally of maintenance where i can't escape, and 2, miss out on the patch day due to thjis shit

Dunscath? More like dunwiped

Pretty much everything in the game.

Where does the skin end and the cloth begin?

It will sit on your lap while doing the haughty laugh

Isn't PotD from Tactics Ogre?

I'm not sure if I should hang myself for be associated with you, or ask you to hang yourself for being this retarded.

There is nothing original about this game, unlike XI it borrows everything from other games in the series.

You're missing out on like half of the appeal of the game. Go play the rest of the series RIGHT NOW. See how many references you can spot before you done.

Staying up late tonight to try and finish the story off, I figure I can stay up til 6 am then sleep til noon since I don't have to be at work til 1:30 pm
Tomorrow night I'm going to run Dun Scaith and hopefully people won't already be expecting everyone to know the fights backwards and forwards

The name Final Fantasy is actually a reference to the series "Final Fantasy" originally developed by Squaresoft.

hahaha, that Koji Fox, what a funny guy. Right in the funny bone, oh man.

All the lore from 1.0 is original. It's only after ARR that they went hardcore on pulling from other games to make up for how much 1.0 deviated from series staples.

Your character.

Not him, but this is the first FF game I've ever played. and arguably the first MMO if you don't count Runescape
Don't feel like I'm missing out on much.

I actually despise lalafells, thanks.

Rushing Scholasticate quests for that sweet sweet /adjustglasses

Was the concern with XIV's original failure due to the game not being "Final Fantasy" enough?

I think the 1.0 lore is great.

a lot of 1.0 material got discarded, like the original quests for classes. thm is completely different to how it was

wrong, my character is basically Yuna.

The entire game is just fanservice and references to FF games. One of the reasons I like it.

Modern FF is shit so nostalgia driven wow clone is fine by me.

Is it too late to get into this game as a newcomer?

Was mythic raiding in WoW until the guild fell apart and couldn't be bothered to play anymore.

SOMEBODY

>implying CT isn't some of the best music in the game

The biggest problem with 1.0 was that there was no gameplay at launch. An empty world with nothing to do. That was one of the smaller concerns, though, yeah.

They're not discarded or retconned, though. Old Thaumaturge lore is still there and relevant, just pushed aside for the happy friendly version. They had to make the world seem more welcoming for the redditors.

This game doesn't need anymore WoWfugees.

main failure was releasing early to compete with cataclysm thanks to wada., using crystal tools engine and just bad ui and network issues etc. menu were atrocious, oh and the fatigue system which was their version of lockouts etc. people also couldn't handle classes not having classic ff names so when yoshi took over instead of just renaming them to jobs like he originally was going to, he decided to listen to the official forums and they wanted both as they thought by changing the class names to jobs they would have to start again.

I didn't know about them until I saw the trailer. And it occurred to me that they would be the perfect quests to introduce the spectacles emote, so I played through all the currently available quests in the last two days. I even enjoyed them.

>He doesn't play a Bespectacled Bishoujo/Bishounen.

You will never get to experience some good fights like how they were meant to.

You have until June to catch up before being left behind again
Just don't be the average wowfugee and pay attention to the story and how to play instead of autistically grinding to 60 before even reaching the end of ARR content

is it too late to start playing this?
is it full of annoying weebs like Sup Forums?
is it FTP?

It's the perfect time to get in now as there will be a reset for everyone come expansion so get a job to 60 and if you like it etc then you're all ready for expansion to get to 70.

Hurry and get in here before we have our version of Ulduar.

I can't wait to spam /adjustglasses despite not having glasses

No
Yes
No

>is it too late to start playing this?
>is it full of annoying weebs like Sup Forums?
>is it FTP?

No.
Yes.
No.

But there's a free 14 day trial if you want. Sign up for it tomorrow after the server downtime. If you actually have an issue with weebs this probably isn't the game for you.

Yes
Yes
No, so you can't afford it

Fuck off.

No, kinda and no.

I-I meant WoW is for casual shitters amirite?

You wouldn't dare.

I genuinely fucking hate him for ruining the entire translation of the game.

We full on Log Horizon now

>is it too late to start playing this?
I wish people didn't respond to these posts. Why does FFXIV attract spoon feeding tards?

She drops herself as a pet If you raise a certain stat with her.

>friend gets me to play on a low-medium pop server
>spend two days getting really into the game, playing it non-stop
>friend suddenly tells me he's going to transfer to gilgamesh

i'm so fucking mad right now

WoW gets worse and worse with every expansion, Final Fantasy is a known property, has good buzz from semi-frequent content updates, a new expansion was just announced, and there aren't any other subscription-based MMOs left out there

The puns are alright, but memes and excessive pop culture references really irritate me. Stop it Koji. Just stop.

Well, FFXIV is shit, so it was only inevitable.

GAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I read the patch notes and was hit by this flushing wave of longing for some reason.

Still better than sao

>Read Koji's wiki page
There was a Mario Basket game?

Can't wait to do some Zurvan and Dun Scaith, I hope they're fun to optimize on BLM.

Hopefully I get to play with more people from here too because of the cross server PF.

what time does the download usually start?

First thing to do
0-2 story
3-5 24raid
6-9 Zurvan

Why the hell would you want to play with this shithole? Enjoy your memespouters I guess.

Koji's been on XIV since 1.0.

>other works
>Dissidia Final Fantasy
No wonder the dialogue in that game sounded really weird. Happy he just stuck to his fakesperian succor speak.

How do you unlock the quests anyways?

Literally like with two fingers.

My glasses are old and the frames are bent so I actually adjust them a lot while a play.

Don't fall off, friend.

Mathye - The Pillars (x6, y9)

I don't meme spout in game. Or here, for that matter.

Only the occasional baneposting.

speak to the guy at Ishgard market place. it's "hidden" under regular quest marker

also afaik you need to do all of the ARR hildi quests

>no palm in face and using both thumb and pinky to adjust option

I think the last one I was on was the..coliseum battle with Ultros/Typhoon, is that still too 'under quested' so to speak, or have I unlocked enough?

Eh, you get all kinds. It can be fun though, besides, I'm a meme loving fuck anyways

I hope this patch forces me to play a bit more, kind of just been raidlogging.

I adjust mine similarly only I use thumb and middle finger

sassy or double awesome.

Does the know it all know that by doing it that way he gets smudges on his glasses?

Yup

1 Glasses emote
2 Glasses emote
3 Glasses emote
4 Main Story
5 Scholasticate quests (Glasses emote)
6 Mini Cactpot
7 Wondrous Tails
8 Glasses emote
9 Botanist Leves
0 Palace of the Dead for WHM

Yep and Nybeth somehow got kicked into Eorzea directly from Galgastan

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you don't touch your lenses with your pointer and ring fingers with the know-it-all

Literally couldn't have been worse. But I've neglected leveling it for a long time.

Clearly tactics ogre world is one of the 13 shards

Felt the same back in my coil raiding days. Ready and eager for an expansion.

Travel between worlds is possible through the Interdimensional Rift. It's how Gilgamesh got to Hydaelyn from FFV.

if stormblood doesn't add glamour log this game is fucking dead.

give a separate crafting inventory similar to gw2 where it can even pull your crafting items from retainers.

get fucked

>censoring the names like anyone here gives a shit

0 BLU
1 SAM
2 BLU
3 SAM
4 BLU
5 SAM
6 BLU
7 SAM
8 BLU
9 SAM