Codename S.T.E.A.M sequel for Switch

>Immediately after showing the new mainline FE game on Wednesday

One last thing...

>They show an image of Abe's hat.

How would Sup Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201701/14124837.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of Sup Forums would shitpost with memes but I'd be excited, I loved the first one.

Only me and that other faggot liked it

Be further depressed and wonder why they keep releasing games that no one wants

Why did this game fail and is it salvagable?

Why would they show this in a Fire Emblem Direct? That's like if they showed a Smash reveal in a Direct for a game/series that's not Smash.

Let this terrible meme die

Better than fucking nuEmblem I suppose, they might even actually improve upon it.

>Why did this game fail?

People were pissed that it wasn't Majora's Mask 3D.

Yes, really.

It's more than salvagable... the game is great.

famitsu.com/news/201701/14124837.html

The Fire Emblem Direct is America-only. Lower your hopes.

I would like to think Nintendo isn't foolish enough to make a sequel to a game no one wanted.

>America Only

That's where I got the idea from, user.

Did that game came out? Was it any good?

I'd be incredibly happy.
The first Codename STEAM was fantastic (other than the A.B.E fights).
Shame it did so terribly. Of course, the slow turns before the patch and dumb fuck reviewers didn't help.
>Where's the overhead map? Why did I get killed when I didn't watch the battlefield? This isn't like Fire Emblem at all, 3/10.

Can confirm, am that other faggot.

I liked it too

Jornos walked alway from the anunciament because it wasn't Zelda. Word of it barely got know.

Same studio and devs

I liked it as well but I'm only a half-faggot.

It'd make my month

Pls no
it's our turn

It just isnt' a very good game

Unless they change the artstyle I'm not interested. The last game that made me feel as repulsed as S.T.E.A.M. was Final Fantasy X.

user, the game had something like 40,000 lifetime worldwide sales.

Not 4 million.
Not 400 thousand.
Not only in Japan, but worldwide. Japan sold less than 2,000 total, from what I recall.

That is a terrible showing. I doubt the IP will be seeing any sort of revival.

For myself, I haven't finished the demo. The stage with a continuous stream of enemies just killed any interest I had, mainly due to it requiring you to keep one character in a specific spot to kill them and reducing the interesting part of moving forward due to less team variety with just two characters. If that's something the game is full of, then I'm not at all interested.