Why haven't you pre-ordered my new game yet?

Why haven't you pre-ordered my new game yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lQMXyNUmDs
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it's shit

here's got ya there, sewer slut!

Cause I have a PC and don't spend 3 hours a day spamming upcoming games which could turn out to be shit.

I didn't enjoy gravity rush enough to warrant paying full price for the sequel. I'll buy it on sale though.

this

I don't have a PS4 and there doesn't seem to be an incentive to get it day 1

No one here wants to help kat's new game

She's going to cry.

Bitch I did in June.

Ask me why I haven't finished your game yet.

Im glad i dont know who that is

I dont buy games that overly rely on their cute girl character designs to sell it, because more often than not waifu game devs realize that people are buying it for the waifus and not the game and focus their assets accordingly.

I don't like playing as a literal shitskin

I had fun fucking around in the city collecting those little gems and upgrading my shit, but the combat was pretty lame after the first few missions.

Did they improve it at all? I don't hate it for that or anything; no idea how I would've kept my bearings in the 360-degree space if it were anything more than charging and the occasional combos.

There's already another thread up. If you don't slow down, we'll be forced into /vg/.

yeah except there's no game on the planet that plays like gravity rush and that's the main selling point of the game.

fpbp

>literally infamous but with anime grills
Wow so innovative

I really don't remember Infamous having flight of any kind

Jesus Christ that fucking pop in.

B-b-because im from chile,and i dont have enough money to pay for it,SORRY KAT!! :(

Because your towel didn't come off all the way

its just super monkey ball except with less nuance

>that webm
Congratulations. This will soon become a shitpost thread.

no cause you are too busy begging for PC ports right?

I hate you

shitskin

Kat is for huggs, not fuggs.

So...this is the power...of the ps4

SLIDING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

And I thought the GTA V popin was bad, Jesus fucking Christ.

Put it on PC and I'll consider it.

>2017
>Preordering
Son, the gig is already off for what? 3 years? 4? It takes to be mental to preorder anything in this year

Remember when companies used to actually try while making game advertisements?

youtube.com/watch?v=0lQMXyNUmDs

GTAV doesn't have pop in. At least not meaningful pop-in. You see some cars appear out of thin air, but that's at extreme distances.

>playing it on PC without gyroscopic camera controls

why bother

this game is probably one of the only games on playstation that actually uses the dualshock well

I've got a digital copy ordered.

I have a dualshock. And a playstation. I just use the former on my PC.

I want to impregnate her and increase the stray Kat population.

>no gameplay
Woah

youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88

Kat is only for fucking, not for being in good games.

I will race you to see who impregnates her first!

I have a strict "No hobos" policy in my video games.

No PS4.

Put the game on another system - or even better, let's get all the good PS games together on one system - or stop complaining that I'm not buying multiple Sony $400 Blu-Ray players.

Do people actually like the gyro controls?

I have, you dumb cunt. Your first shitty game was fun as fuck so I can't wait to have an awful time playing the sequel to that piece of shit.

They are thinking of putting them all together on a system called the Playstation 4 for $250, look into that instead of having no games on the shitty PC.

I already have your game fully paid off at memestop waiting for me. Also might get 3ds DQ8 while I'm there as well but still on the fence for that one.

Nice. Where do I pick up the Ico Collection on that system?
Does it have the Sly Cooper Collection on it yet? I've not played Thieves in Time yet so I don't know if I'd call that one a good game or not.

vita port when

But I already did