Big Cheap Gaymer Mousepad

So I see fags with these and I'm not gonna pay more than 5 bucks for some fucking foam and neoprene.

What is the Sup Forums I mean Sup Forums approved cheap gaymer mousepad? Preferrably all black no fucking dragons or death adders.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/XTracPads-XTRAC-RIPPER-Ripper-Mouse/dp/B003FW9Z1A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can buy a 10 dollar mousepad that covers your entire desk right off of amazon

and have it arrive in april, right?

something i can get within the next week preferably.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Just get amazon's free trial for 2 day shipping or whatever and then cancel it

So hard

Just goof off on eBay, set it to North America only (or wherever you live), and look

amazon.com/XTracPads-XTRAC-RIPPER-Ripper-Mouse/dp/B003FW9Z1A/

Used these for a while. Great and durable.

Just get a Steelseries QcK or something, there really are no particularly "bad" mousepads

nigga i ain't payin over ten bucks for razer and overwatch graphics if that shit was one cent i wouldn't buy it

you do realize there's no 2 day shipping from china right?

Stop being lazy, you cunt and read my other post

I bought a $4 pad off of amazon and it arrived in like 5 days on standard shipping. And this was like a week ago. What's this "amazon takes forever" meme I keep hearing about

For

>tfw still have and use free mousepad from that one site on Sup Forums from like 6 years ago

Got a tekmat, cheap, easy to clean, nice feel, mouse slides well, design is cool, fits keyboard and mouse.... 10/10 would buy again.

That's pretty neat

I got the FAL, and a Mosin Nagant for my brother. I'm sure /k/ doesn't like people using gun cleaning mats for gaymin' but fuck em. It looks totally tits and works great.

Does it have the same fabric as a regular mousepad?

way way way overpriced.

now you're speakin' mah language. i've seen the glock models in stores but nobody had any extras laying around. that's worth spending ten bucks for.

they has CZ75

i'm buying it

sup /k/ fags

I use a 2mm LD-PE cutting board from ikea,its like 38x32cm big and is better quality then a ``REAL`` hard gayur mousepad
Its called DRALLA or something
1 buck fiddy

I got the red and green one[they sell per 2]
In the us,IKEA stocks only grey and black if im not mistaken.
Pic related,the logo and info is only on the underside btw