What games let me play as a witch?

What games let me play as a witch?

What is with this meme?

If you are the same person, you certainly have a massive list of witch-games already. There isn't a reason to keep asking the same question for weeks, especially since you keep getting the same short list of games.

If you are a different person, then just what prompts you to post the same images with the same messages on Sup Forums? Is the Little Witch Academia 2 kickstarter putting out new news and updates, which is getting people excited and prompting them to post anything related on other boards?

bayonetta

delete this

>Is the Little Witch Academia 2 kickstarter putting out new news and updates, which is getting people excited and prompting them to post anything related on other boards?

The series started already and its saving anime

Diana best LWA

LWA got an anime adapation that just started this season, people are hype.
I haven't seen any episodes yet, please tell me it's good.

>Not Sucy
You're so wrong that it makes me want to cry.

Only 2 episodes so far and it's great

The characters are shit and it's a character-driven series.

Was this game any good? Thinking about picking it up.

I guess you can play Ashley's game from Game & Wario

I luuv you Uzyy

its AOTS already

Dont worry
For now is good

You looking for a fight, faggot?

Magical Chase on the TG16

Good to know. I guess that explains all the threads. I'm not terrible disappointed to see them all the time (sure a fuck is better than e-celeb shitposting) but it's just highly strange to see the same question get asked all the time.

>Was this game any good?
I've heard that it isn't. At least, it was disappointing compared to Animal Crossing and exceptionally disappointing compared to something like Rune Factory.

I luuv you Uzyy