Will death stranding achieve vidya kino? Will kojima finally bridge the gap between vidya and art?

Will death stranding achieve vidya kino? Will kojima finally bridge the gap between vidya and art?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ign.com/articles/2016/09/18/death-stranding-will-be-out-before-2019-may-feature-heroine
youtube.com/watch?v=7E-xUbqcVc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LE KINO XD

this is a video games board

he's trying to bridge the gap between vidya and movies.

we'll find out when the game releases, i suppose.

Will death stranding achieve vidya Ludo?

Nice meme

tryhard loser, the Refn of video games, no wonder they're such good buddies

unfortunately video game criticism is much more shallow, hype and meme driven than film's (and that's pretty bad already) so unlike Refn, he wasn't immediately ridiculed by his peers and then completely ignored for the rest of time once people realized that much like Kojima he just took credit for other people's work and things accidentaly going right, but when it was actually up to them they could not deliver and are completely out of their element

if video games actually end up being considered an artform in 20 years, critics will think back to him as Lucas type (at best), while what Kojima desperately tries and fails so hard to achieve and what you are trying to describe with the buzzword "kino" will actually be Ueda and Taro's games

wake me up when it has gameplay

>Death Stranding comes out in 2019

It's a tps with some stealth and a weird gimmick or two.

What is "vidya kino"?

its what happens when Sup Forums visits Sup Forums and brings a hot dish of memes

user, you're trying too hard.

Wait, seriously? I thought it was early 2018

What? I thought it was late 2017

I'm looking forward to it. It's a make or break for Kojima. I feel like this is the game that will leave us remembering him as a visionary or a hack.

You mean "invade Sup Forums" and try piercing our collective awareness so the retards who started the meme on Sup Forums can feel like they achieved banepost 2.0. Let's see how you like it when I spam Sup Forums with Switch and BLACKED threads

Its late 2018 according to leaks

Wait... What? I thought it was 2020

Leaks?

Actually according to my leaks it's closer to 2020

Kojima said the game will release one year before the year Akira is set in

Akira is set in 2019

Source?

No he didn't.

m.ign.com/articles/2016/09/18/death-stranding-will-be-out-before-2019-may-feature-heroine

>implying he didn't already

youtube.com/watch?v=7E-xUbqcVc0

and he's been so reliable with release dates so far, I'm sure that's just gonna improve now that he doesn't have le evil konami boogeymen executives who dared ask him to finish a game in 7 years

I have no confidence in this game. It's going to be artsy and convoluted and there's nobody to keep Kojima even remotely in check. It's a recipe for disaster.

>When asked whether Reedus had posed nude in body-capture sessions for the Death Stranding trailer, Kojima said, “No, he was wearing underwear, unfortunately

What a homo

>wanting a dick is homo

what are you? 12?