Let's have a Nioh thread. Game releases in about 3 weeks. A bunch of new gameplay came out today

Let's have a Nioh thread. Game releases in about 3 weeks. A bunch of new gameplay came out today.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCpDmVHSPik
youtube.com/watch?v=6sbVQHltMQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ABTkgYY0_Co

Thoughts? Expectations? Are you getting it day one?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/dark-souls-series-sold-8-million-copies-40-pc/
youtube.com/watch?v=d_b68B4t68c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never played Dark Souls.

That's great user but why are posting in a Nioh thread?

I didn't play the beta enough

Just to make sure you can't play it anymore right?

nunchucks confirmed?

why is he a white boy?

No, the alpha and beta were only available for a limited time.

No ninja armor no buy

What spirit guardian will you main?

ostensibly pvp was confirmed in a post-launch update

i'll be really impressed if we get all these spirit guardians they've shown, seems excessive and i expect a lot of them will just be cutscenes but idk. all the ones in the beta were good and fun

>he thinks Ninjas and Samurai were around at the same time

laughing out loud.

I will get it day 1 if they ANNOUNCE A FUCKING HOT FEMALE PLAYABLE CHARACTER

Fuck this retarded pandering to white weebs. And no I don't wanna read your autismo wikipedia article about that one dude that it's allegedly based on.

>He thinks realism is in play when your character dies in 2 hits but they enemy takes 16 and boss 72 to kill.

the story is about the dude but unlockable character skins that let you appear as other characters in the story were confirmed

Getting it day one for sure. No preorder though.
I expect two-three weeks to get accustomed to the entire fighting system. I expect guardian spirits to evolve and their models change.
I think the game's cool and hope you can play with the waifu from the start.
I hope the story is full of autism like the catguy.

>dark souls rip off: weeb edition

Pass.

I havent seen any female skins so NO BUY fuck you team ninja.

I bought fucking DOA3 for the original Xbox way back in the days, I'm practically the company equivalent of a MMO Founder member or some shit.

>not on pc
dead on arrival

Well, you get to slay cute girls.

Nioh: Can i copy your homework

SoulSeries:Yeah but Change it a little bit so the teacher wont notice
Reply 233

will nioh have NPCs?

FUCK I DON'T WANT TO WATCH ANY MORE BUT IT LOOKS SO GOOD

There's already the shopkeeper, "I don't like da company of drunk samurai" girl and some other people. If they are somewhere int he levels? I don't know.

this shit is going to bomb HARD.

>dark souls bootleg
>with gaijin

lol

not to mention the dark souls trend is over.
I'm predicting under 400 buys. '

not 400k. Just 400.

Nioh-Wan-Kaires

Also the main audience for souls games is on PC.

What are the sales for each souls games, pc vs console?

Anyway, everyone plays with a controller, of course it should be a console game

Pc outsold by a landslide the console versions of each game.
It's where the franchise is at.

I wanted to know numbers

You don't need numbers when you have facts.

Can't fucking wait senpai, been following this shit since the first word.

Odds on Amazon fucking up and getting a few copies out early?

You know, I don't think so. It's not unbelievable to me, but I'd need some evidence to believe it.

Well over 400 people on NeoGaf already said they were buying day one.

You've been following it since 2004?

I'm still waiting for Amazon Canada to get back to me on whether or not they are actually doing the preorder bonuses before I order. Otherwise I'll just get PSN version.

Literally the only game I'm excited for.
I wish souls formula didn't exist so I could enjoy more games.

>wccftech.com/dark-souls-series-sold-8-million-copies-40-pc/
>Dark Souls Series Has Sold Over 8 Million Copies, 40% of Which Were on the PC
>that leaves 60% which were made on consoles

Nice """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""facts""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" you got there

googling for stats I only found sources saying PC made up 40% of the sales for dark souls, from older articles. So I'm just not going to believe you if you aren't going to back up your "facts"

>weebsouls
No thanks

>he can't git gud.

>40% of Which Were on the PC
40% was also on an 80% sale

net gains motherfucker is tiny

Will you fuckong cut it out already? What do you have against Nioh? If you enjoy Souls games so much why don't you go play Dark Souls 3 instead of shitposting?

I know why because DaS3 sucks

Err no I suppose not, is that when the concept was first imagined or something?

I first heard about it in like 2014 I think. It was an official announcement though. But I fucking loved the aesthetic immediately and Team Ninja has a good pedigree.

>“Nioh is meant to be a masocore game so during development, we consciously avoided making the game easy,” he added. The term “Masocore” is derived from “masochistic” and “hardcore”, and generally refers to challenging games that may appear to be niche, but are actually well-regarded in mainstream circles."

Git gud

>responding to bait

Oh sweet summer child

Calm down you smelly weeb

70 hours length they are saying.

They are delusional if they believe this. Maybe with the twilight stages. A regular level in nioh takes maybe an hour if you go and explore everything, 70 hours would imply they have 70 bosses.

>no PC version

No thanks. It's gonna be shit anyway.

I probably won't get it
I'm kinda worn out on dark souls

Stop falseflagging sonygger

>70 hours would imply they have 70 bosses

But how amazing would it be if they did?

Considering most bosses were piss easy already and felt like giant trash mobs it would be shit.

Why are you even buying this then?

I do?

You are the equivalent of a massive piece of shit faggot, my "man"

Watching the first video. Environments look really boring. Gameplay doesn't seem to differentiate itself from SoulsBourne and half the fun of those games were the enemy designs and the environments, so I don't see the appeal of this

Sonyggers literally have nothing else to look forward to, user. Let them have this.

>had to cheese

>all these preview videos
>none of them understand the ki ring and suck

Fucking normies

PC release when?

Never because Sony is publishing it. Go back to begging in the Persona threads though

sorry, but whats a spirit guardian?
Do you play as them?

Calm down you know this is just a sonygger false flagging again pcucks don't care about this

You're kidding right? All pcucks do is bitch and moan in any non-PC thread about how badly they want a PC port. Worse than Switch fags trying to justify their overpriced Wii

>Nioh will be published by Koei Tecmo in Japan and Sony Interactive Entertainment internationally
Probably just a timed exclusive

Can we actually discuss the game? Half this thread is PC wining.

They give you passive bonuses and you can activate them to go into a super state where you have a new life bar, new attacks and shoot some magic n shit.

It looks like shit though

>implying it isn't sonyggers who just desperately want to seem superior
pcucks don't care about this game, maybe the reddit ones of the normies but not the ones here

uh yea the "superstate" is called musou mode pal.

These gameplay vids have massive spoilers

You're a fucking retard if you still haven't figured out how people on this board act.

Rev up those petitions cuck

>tfw I am a sony-nigger

Was the difficulty toned down for some of these videos? It seems like a lot of enemies were not doing a whole lot of damage.

I can get if they gave the player super overpowered gear in this because journalists are usually shit though.

Seriously?
The petitions by "2big4u" and "veteranpcuck" didn't spell it out for you already?
half of the pcucks don't even know this game exists
We'll be playing it and they won't, that's a big enough kick in the face we don't need to falseflag to prove a point

No. Wait for release and make a /vg/. You'll be able to discuss the game for a few weeks before it devolves into waifu and RP faggotry. Any thread you make on Sup Forums will be about whinging about the lack of a PC port.

That's how this place works, newfriend.

Oh that's almost a certainty. It's probably a really durable build with great armor

Can't have brainless journos dying nonstop. IT's not like Dark Souls yet, it hasn't earned a meme reputation.

No need, they are probably already planning to release it on PC considering how well the souls games did on PC. It will probably just take 6-12 months, when ever the exclusivity deal ends

Yes. You're still a retard for not being able to figure it out.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=d_b68B4t68c
did they remove the cool stamina regen mechanic from this video? this mechanic along with the quick dashing is what got me even remotely interested.

I don't understand the ki system. What is the point of having to tap L1 after each combo to restore stamina? It literally does nothing for the gameplay but adds another filler button for you to press.

Anyone thinks it's gonna fail because of a stupid name? I mean, it releases around the same time as Nier, and it's gonna confuse a lot of people

You aren't fooling anyone

Nah Ki Blast is still there and huge part of gitting gud is utilizing it to keep your DPS stacked.

Preview journo shitters just cannot into Nioh

Seeing that literally no one gives a shit about Nier, no.

it makes the gameplay faster

Took you five minutes to clone stamp out two (You)s?
that's sad my dude

Restoring Ki allows for combo chains as well as having enough stamina to evade attacks.

It's just Gladium getting frisky about new releases; just stop giving him (You)s and he'll go away. He's taken to shitting up GR2 threads the past few weeks as well.

>implying they won't go where the money is