Alright, enough is enough

Alright, enough is enough.

I'm trying to make a smug anime twink character and need to get past this goddamn dancing lunatic with a level 20 character, and shit just ain't working.

>git gud
How bout instead, YOU git gud, and come show me exactly how its done. If any of you faggots are around with a level 20-28 character and help me jolly-cooperation this bitch to death, throw down a summon sign to the side of Vordt's door and we can git gud together.
Or you can just be a faget and hack your way to victory, hell if I care.

On a related note and so this isn't a shameless begging thread, how far have you gotten in Souls games trying to twink your character out? Cause except in DS1, that shit ain't easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/33o5gz/my_30kbro_pve_challenge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll help you.
Password?

Late on the draw, a crazy sunbro named RopeADope managed to basically solo the bitch down.

Good news being, now I need to deal with the crazy OCELOT king, if you're up for that.

Sure, if you don't mind password-summon a SL 210 character

Hell if I care, lets git gud.

Drop your sign outside Ocelot's door, password 'Smuganime'

Or just 'Smuganim' since apparently the former is too long, I'm a scrub, sue me.

I can't twink, I need to multitask

>not twinking in a souls game

What are you, a casul?

But seriously, most people try to low-level run at least some of the bosses for one reason or another.

>Soloing Artorias as a level 32
>Making it to Gwyn using nothing but Drakesword

Shit like that.

Except in DS2 of course because soul memory was the stupidest fucking thing in the world.

Ok. Set.

>Getting OHK
Oh man, that was embarrassing.

>that Oceiros fight

Yeah, I know.

I laughed pretty hard, but then again, I still appreciate the effort you shitlord.

Once more into the breach.

>clutched him to literally 1 hit left before he cheesed me

This fucking guy.

Aaaand done.
Sorry for having you do the heavy lifting, but I haven't touched DaS3 in months (been playing Bloodborne)

Ranged support is plenty of help on plenty of bosses, he's just one of those you have to deliberately kite around to make sure he doesn't do insane parkour moves across the map anyways. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

You're welcome.
Now that I think about it, Isn't Oceiros resistant to magic?

Saying dark souls bosses are resistant to magic is like saying bomb shelters are resistant to nukes

Not really. For example the faggot princes are very vulnerable to magic. Hell, a boosted crystal soul spear one-shots the big one during the second phase.

30k run of Scholar was the most twinking I did.

Beat all bosses with base weapons and the upgraded ones from the DLC's.

reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/33o5gz/my_30kbro_pve_challenge/ if anyone is interested in learning how to get the Agape Ring asap in Scholar.

When you're at that low a level, it doesn't reall ymatter because even 'resistant' means you're still going to get a small bonus to your already pitiful damage. I was doing I think 200 a hit with my shitsword and your missiles were around 250-350, so it works for what it is.

Also, HAHA TIME FOR GUNDYR ANYONE WANT IN ON THIS LEVEL 20 SHITSHOW?

Password is still "Smuganim", drop your sign outside his arena and we'll gitgud together.

>unironically linking to Reddit

This thread is already pretty cancer, but good god man.

Can be done, the timing is a bit weird at first. Especially getting the right angle/distance to prevent the grab attack. Positioning is a bit counter intuitive I find, because of how she stands.

If aural hints help you more than visuals, pay close attention to her walking sounds.

When I SL1 the game, I remember using a dark element weapon against her.

Not much to that fight besides that I think.

I'm finding, because of its over focus on attack, DS3 has been the easiest one to SL1. Glass cannon builds have a huge advantage and the things that would make them bothersome have basically been negated - especially as far as level design is concerned.

That boss is terrible. I usually try to do bosses solo, but I broke down and started summoning for this and it still took a while to beat.