FFXV

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/news-final-fantasy-xv-exceeded-6-million-units-sold
doyouevengamebro.net/final-fantasy-xv-sold-6-million-units/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

No

It's ok.

Maybe

Its alright but fell way bellow of what everybody was expecting it was bound to happen though with its decade long development

Has really good character writing, and pretty mediocre plot writing. Combat is what you make it, can just be you standing there holding O, or you can do cool combos and shit to make it go faster.

>really good character writing

I went into the game thinking it was going to have a great story but a totally unlikable annoying main party with the way they made everything look.
It turned out to be the complete opposite, with the main characters actually being likeable and the story being complete garbage.

The game is great early on, when it's just you and the bros driving around hunting shit, the combat is engaging enough to be enjoyable and there's some neat dungeons and stuff to do as you explore around, but once the plot picks up it just goes full retard. The game also completely fails with the love interest, you are supposed to feel bad when she dies but you don't feel a thing, but when ignis goes blind it feels like your heart just got stabbed with a hot iron.

It's the perfect example of why making sure that characters in an RPG interact with each other is important for making you actually care about them. I gave no fucks about luna, the only interaction I 'had' with her were like 2 30 second conversations I had during flashbacks and a shitty letter from a dog with a sticker in a book, but when things actually happened to the bro squad I actually gave a fuck because they felt important to each other because I had spent the entire game with them and watched them interact with each other and develop together.

Personally, I went in to playing it expecting to be totally disappointed MGSV style, but actually came out enjoying the game, but the game's story just does so many things terribly that it honestly would have just been better if the entire story was about 4 dudes hanging out and hunting monsters and shit.

It's ok.

Combat is so un-involved I couldn't bare more than 4 hours before I returned it.
Game is pretty as fuck though.

>Game is pretty as fuck though

For gameplay? Hell yeah.
For story? Hell no.

whats good about the gameplay

Savior of JRPG

>sold like shit in Japan
>savriour of anything

>main characters are good

You jean the party is good. Gladio and Ignis are good and Prompto is pretty good. Noctis is fuckin horrible, the most unrelatable character of all time and every time he opens his mouth I wanna smack him for being a little bitch.

Its unfinished and unpolished and the story is mediocre but its comfy and super casual so if thats what you're in the mood for go for it. I'm loving the post game doing randolph's quests and the sealed dungeons.

>Sold 6mil world wide
Youre retard

No

No.

No

t. gladio

>Sold 6mil world wide

sauce

I came here just to make a thread about this game. Its not Ocarina of Time or Final Fantasy VII as far as first time experiences go but it is amazing i'm having a lot of fun with the game and it has a charm to it most games don't have anymore.

For you, shitter
mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/news-final-fantasy-xv-exceeded-6-million-units-sold
doyouevengamebro.net/final-fantasy-xv-sold-6-million-units/

Where is the official source for these two very similarly written articles?

It's LITERALLY the Naruto of vidya.

>shit gameplay
>shit characters with no development
>Backstreet's back party members
>ending is literally Everyone Dies: The end

It's shit.

>neither source actually say anything
>it just says it did sell because

No. It's mediocre at best.