Snipperclips

youtube.com/watch?v=Phs1pDpCYL8

Holy shit this game looks comfy as hell. Why is no one talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJGooKIoy1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it so lewd?

I hope they give it a release date soon. We know it comes out in March, but that's it.

Looks like a 5$ indie game

The expressions give it a lot personality.

It's a $20 first party game.

I love the artwork and design but I don't get the gameplay. Maybe I need to play it to get it.

Is Nintendo nice to their shills?
Do you get paid well?

The expressions make the game 300% better

Because I would like to play this for the maximum of adollar on the appstore, not for 20 bucks you fucking faggot.

>Why is no one talking about this
Nintendo decided to spend too much time on 1 2 Switch and basic features we already new from the October vid. Now only a fraction has heard about this from the demos

>Why is it so lewd?
Faces

Cutesy games like these and ARMS is why I think Switch would make for a great hand-held to replace the 3DS.

Sadly I still don't have any faith for it for triple A home console level games and the 3 hundred dollar price tag plus incredibly short battery length ultimately makes me think it's not worth it.

damn people work fast for lewd

>pudge
When will this meme end?

How does it work in single player?

I've only seen multiplayer

Man, this game actually looks real fun, unique and adequately priced.

wtf, who made this? sure as fuck wasnt nintendo

It's a multiplayer only game

sfbgames. nintendo picked them up after their appearance at gdc

youtube.com/watch?v=WJGooKIoy1Q

I have a hard time believing it too. I would think maybe HAL made it, but nope. It says it's first party Nintendo. Weird.

>comfy
Nope

Wow really? Has nintendo ever done something like this before? Like acquiring an indie studio?

Just dual wield the joycons.

Oh, wow. I didn't know that. That's actually pretty fucking cool.

The people on the demo vids said from 1 to 4 players IIRC

I'm guessing single player is just going to be one of those old Newground "Do an action, press a button and have another clone while an AI do the exact actions" flash games.

Press a button, switch character, place/snip as necessary.

I'm not sure if they acquired the studio but they really should. From their past work they do have a lot of potential however they don't look like they have the man-power to pull off big things.

the guy in this video is a complete retard

Not really acquired but the team behind Bayonetta 2 was losing money and was going to go under until Nintendo saved them with the deal being to make it an exclusive.

Bretty cool game with friends

though technically it was an indie game bought by Nintendo

All I know is I could probably fap to this while playing.

True, although I didn't know that when I posted it.

It should work like Cookie and Cream does.

The Treehouse video sold me on it.
I assume it will be complete chaos with 4 players.

it's just two brothers, i think they're pretty smart to know their limits and just build small flash games, especially considering it lead to this.

i remember seeing snipperclips back when it was friendshapes from that video, and it totally disappeared for the next two years until it randomly appeared at nintendo's conference. i was totally blown away. i hope they make more games and work at nintendo now, sfb makes a LOT of cute, clever ideas and nintendo's offshoot downloadable puzzle games like boxboy are really overlooked.

Looks like a good co-op game like Lovers in a Dangerous Space-time.

Looks fun. Makes me sad that I don't have any friends. Will there be online?

>The characters in their basic form can be used to create any shape

So when this releases, how long until we see a cut out of a detailed throbbing dick being rammed into a shaped out yellow clips ass

>shows potenital for an open world platform section
>most likely just going to be puzzle only
a bit sad but what can you do?

Because Nintendo has a shit marketing team.

This game does look very creative, but I'm not sure how much it'll cost.

will this be possible to play without getting an erection?

Probably a couple hours. I assume the first thing people are going to make after they get a good understanding of creating shapes are dicks and butts.

Ehh I doubt it'd be as interesting if it was a platformer

twenty usadas

>Open world
Can you fuck off?

Twenty burgers.

It will cost 60 dollars.

>$20
Yikes. That's rough. I'd pay $10 tops.

My wife and I are excited to play this together, game looks fucking adorable.

when I mean open world I mean big levels that it user

The trailer did show some platforming elements, but I don't think you'll be getting larger levels than one-screen ones.

Comfy comfy comfy... oh user what a comfy thread. Its so comfy just look at the op! It's comfy as can be. Whats the comfiest survival horror game? What about the comfiest rts game on brutal difficulty? I love resource managing in which the slightist fuck up means game over its just so comfy. Oh hey guys re7 looks super comfy fuck all the drumpfkins sayimg otherwise. Me and my dyslexic lesbian MUSLIM friend badurkabar will be LOVING IT. Woah that crazed lady just now was super comfy huh?

this is how you sell a console

games

for the very first time i think the switch could make it

The must have a lot of Content it it's 20$. Going from that GDC video, they conceived about 10 levels in 8 days, and this has been in the works for roughly a ear and a half now.

M guess is it will have 60 levels, same amount as a 2D Mario game.

retro studios was technically an indie studio that they decided to purchase before they even came out with a single game

I can definitely see myself playing this for a good amount of time with my brother, but $20 is still too high of a price for me, even if there are 60 levels.

looks like shovelware trash tbqh

>It's a $20 first party game.
Kept at that price, it will ship units.

Nintendo should probably consider a bundle.

Didn't Retro developers work at Iguana before, making Turok games and shit? Wasn't that what sold Nintendo on them making a first-person Metroid?

In Japan it's a launch game even

why it isn't in US I have no idea

Why is this $20 and fucking 1 2 Switch is $50?

This was made by an Indie team

1, 2 Switch is First party.

>it's a Nintendo shills their meme game thread

Nintendo still regrets having Wii Sports as a pack-in outside of Japan when it still managed to sell millions in Japan as a standard retail title, and they desperately want to strike that Wii Sports gold again only this time it's bought separately everywhere for extra money to be made.

This would be a fun flash game to play with friends, like Achievement Complete or whatever that online game with the elephants was. This is not a $60, $50, $40, $30, $25, $20, $15 or even $10 title. This would be a great e-shop game for anywhere between 2-5 dollars and I'd happily pay that much for it. Not a cent more.

Better question is why even have 1 2 Switch when Wario Ware can do more to demonstrate gimmicks, entertain parties, and have enough microgames to be worth a $50 price tag?

Its the kind of game that would have been praised on Sup Forums if it was made a decade ago and released on the DS.

Will try it out with my girlfriend if the price is right.

this looks retarded. just going off of this gif i do NOT want to play niggerclips

what do you think a paper should have an expression if they're cutting each other

Wait is it really 20 burgers? That's actually really great. Guess the trifecta is this, Zelda and Bomberman.

This entire launch is better in Japan in general. I think it's a strategy. They can't entice the western market to buy early, so they want to lock down the Japanese market to build up the userbase of the console.

Can't wait to play this with my bf in bed
Will be max comfy
So glad I pre ordered, I hope they give a release date soon

I just don't like the visual design that much. It looks like a dumbed down version of Loco Roco.

Yep. Too bad it's not a launch game for some ungodly reason. It comes out launch month but we still don't know what day.

>you will never play this with Mary from gamespot

and it doesn't make sense it launches in Japan but not elsewhere

reminds me of Freaky Forms on 3DS.
They even move the same way.

I almost forgot about Freakyforms. What a strange game.