Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFt99i0Br78
youtube.com/watch?v=JfOOrr5G6zc
youtube.com/watch?v=o41PGk5Pt24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What hero was Yen Sid talking about? Don't tell me it was just Hercules

>worst disney movie
Robin Hood isn't in KH?

It was, hence why sora started flexing and doing those silly poses.

lame as fuck

I always imagined KH3 starting on Destiny Islands

Where's the Song Of The South world

C'mon Square Enix

That's not how you spell 'The Aristocats.'

>worst disney movie

>Implying Aristocats isn't an underappreciated classic.
Looks like someone was sent to Timbuktu.

I can give or take Hercules's world, but if I have to go through Agrabah one more time, I will pirate KH3 on day 1.

Are you people aware that Disney has produced a massive pile of shitty live action movies for the Disney channel? Pretty much anything that made it to theaters is better than the vast majority of that drivel.

None of these are "Home on the Range"

Are yall talking about 2.8 spoilers?

Can someone put me in the loop

Most of the fun with Kh3 is going to come from seeing old worlds in next gen grafix

I've been waiting to see Disney world with these graphics for more than a decade

But that's not Frozen

Let's be real, guys. Does anything even come close to being worse than this?

This movie was okay but it shat on its source material a lot more noticeably than others
Hydra growing 3 heads instead of 2 pissed me off way more than it should

>we will never have a Brink! world

This is how I feel about Halloween Town.

When we say Disney Movie, we clearly mean "Walt Disney Animation Studios Movies".

That Roseanne Cow movie. Mars Not Moms is at least a marvel in the study of uncanny models. Fuck Mulan 2, as well.

Agrabah has routinely been the worst world in every game it shows up in.
I dropped 358/2 Days because the amount of missions in Agrabah seemed to never end.
The world would be a little more palatable if it had more than one world theme.

>Mulan 2
Always heard that was the worse of the Disney sequels. What makes it so bad? I mean I never was a Mulan fan but thought it wasn't that bad.

Honestly never watched any of the Disney sequels so I honestly have no idea how bad they are.

I'd be cool with Agrabah coming back only if they adapt King of Thieves

I would accept an Agrabah world if it followed the 3rd film's story.

Kingdom Hearts faggots need to stay on Reddit/GAF/Tumblr/Gaia

There is not a single person who likes this gay fucking franchise that is not a massive autistic sperg.

I just want to see the worlds have a decent amount of NPCs for once. They always feel so lifeless.

Atlantica for me.

Jesus fucking christ it's like they picked at random.

Like everyone else in the world, I completely forgot Dinosaur existed.

>Atlantis
>That close to the bottom

Is this what tumblr feels like?

How can it be the worst Disney movie when it has the best villain?

>Little Mermaid 4th
I get that it was the first of the renaissance but it's honestly doesn't really hold up outside the music I guess. The plot is just bad and characters are all bland.

Also Frozen was good until about the half way mark when the writers seem to trip and bump their heads and went back to being just another Disney movie. With a random villain for no good reason and the lead falling for a guy when the movie was trying to say not to do it.

I'd settle for a bare bones effort populating the seats at the coliseum.

>Pocahontas at the bottom
what the fuck

>Atlantis, Princess & the Frog, Treasure Planet, and the Emperor's New Grove that low

I'm fairly certain this list was decided by a "favorite disney film" strawpoll on tumblr.

Me too

Lion King, Aladdin, Tarzan, Pocahontas, and Oliver and Company were my favorites as a kind

I hope thart mosaic isn't representative of the list order, because if it is it's fucking ridiculous and not even personal enough for that to be a excuse.I fucking despise Renaissance, but it's a fucking idiocy to put Tarzan and Mulan below any 3D movie made by Disney thart is not Moana.

Watch it again, it isn't good.

What are some games that give you a feeling of emptiness and indifference similar to when you watch Disney's Atlantis? A feeling that you just experienced something so mediocre, it'd be better if it was actually terrible.

I kinda liked the sequel

I can't believe this movie killed Michael J. Fox

For people who care:

All Birth by Sleep 0.2 scenes in English youtube.com/watch?v=jFt99i0Br78

X Back Cover in English: youtube.com/watch?v=JfOOrr5G6zc

Song of the South?

"Savages" is a great musical piece though.

Like Pirates of the Caribbean, right?

Fuck you I liked Hercules.

Olympus Coliseum...not so much.

>Robin Hood
>bad
Robin Hood is WAY better than Hercules.
Though Alice in Wonderland is still worse

So is "Colors of the Wind" but the movie overall is not very good.

I don't think is was disney, but what was the movie in space with the kangaroo friend-turned-villain?

I remember loving that shit

I get that feeling when I play with your moms vagina

>Worst Disney World
>Not Atlantica

they're putting frozen in it?
fuck

Titan A.E.? The movie that killed Don Bluth?

>Zootopia #1
Is it really that good? I mean the list is shit but I do wonder if it's just the furry that enjoyed it or is it really that good.

>worst Disney movie
Chicken Little comes to mind, but I guarantee there's worse
>worst world
finny fun

Were these picked at fucking random?

Not really

I enjoyed it but its main message is rather simple.
May have been better with the shock collars/wilde times plot.

Its a Disney movie entirely composed of plot and no singing, and it does a good job foreshadowing events early on that have an effect on the plot later in the film if you're paying attention. Its also got a shitload of detail in its animation and models, but I guess that's to be expected considering its Disney.
Yes, its fantastic. Definitely one of the best, even if you don't consider it the best.

Half baked political messages about race that contradict each other in the form of cute animals doing neo-noir with a lot of pop culture references. Hated it, but it's a fun movie for a lot of sides of the spectrum.

If we do have to go to Atlantica again they better put combat back in. What were they thinking in KH2?

The best Disney movies are:
>Zootopia
>The Lion King
>Frozen
>The Princess and the Frog
>Aladdin
>Mulan
The worst Disney movies are:
>Alice in Wonderland
>Hercules
>Beauty and the Beast
>Brother Bear
Prove me wrong

that's the one

>frozen
tangled was a better 3d princess movie

What's wrong with Alice in Wonderland?

It doesn't have a plot

this shit taste

Beauty and the Beast was one of the best. Also, Frozen was gutter trash. Otherwise, agreed with the rest.

Hercules was top tier comedy
>james woods
>danny devito
>hottest princess
>paved way for the tv series

Best
>Tangled
Worst
>The Great Mouse Detective

>Prove me wrong
Watch the direct to DVD sequels sometime
Also Chicken Little
Your list of the best is alright though, I'd swap Frozen for Tangled but eh

>Good
>Frozen
Good first half but second half ruined it.
>Mulan
Never really got why people love that movie. It's not bad but it's not really all that good personally.
>Bad
>Beauty and the Beast
What's wrong with Beauty and the Beast? The story honestly still holds up nicely with great songs.
>Alice in Wonderland
Feel it tries it's best with the story they had. Better than the awful live action movie.

I forgot I was on Sup Forums. No one here knows anything about animation, """"plots"""", or art forms in general. Fuck you and your shitty underage opinion. Alice in Wonderland isn't pretty far from the best thing I've ever seen but as far as Disney animated movies go it was a nice experience. Better than garbage like Frozen, Mulan, or Zootopia.

>A Bug's Life and Toy Story not even mentioned

shit taste

Lion King's DVD sequel was all right.At the very least it gave us good songs like this
youtube.com/watch?v=o41PGk5Pt24

I'm going to guess you like the early period more, right? Good.

>Sora's power and skill level has been reset again
It's fucking weird that they've actually addressed this

I actually really like Lion King 1 1/2. Was weirdly nice seeing Lion King 1 in that way.

The entirety of the movie was Alice exploring the world down the rabbit hole and having strange and unusual things happen to her. There wasn't anything concrete to understand about the world she entered, thus destroying any sense of care the viewer could have about the setting, and thus hurt the viewer's care of what happens in said setting.
And beyond that, not much happened; she eventually found her way out of the rabbit hole as the resolution of the film after angering the Queen of Hearts. There wasn't really a story to the film beyond weird things happening in the middle, with the beginning being Alice entering the rabbit hole and the end her exiting it.

They're not all unbearable, but enough are for me to say "if you want some schlock look over there"

disney studios≠pixar studios

No
The live action department is completely separate from WDAS

That movie actually makes you give a shit about the annoying comic relief character in a Disney Movie. That's a first.

Timon did nothing wrong.

Because they just copied hamlet more and made rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead into a cartoon

Treasure planet?

>yfw a game about friendship doesn't have a world based on friendship

lion king and treasure planet are top tier

OK I loved this movie as a kid. What's the problem with it?

>There wasn't anything concrete to understand about the world she entered

No shit, that's the entire point of the book and the movie. It's nonsense. Surreal. It's like real life if you think about it. You're thrown into a world where nothing makes sense or really matters yet it is human nature to try to. And as we try to understand it we both progress and make mistakes, as Alice did. But ultimately it is of no consequence when we leave this world, as she left Wonderland.

>Alice and Hercules
>Bad

Is this some kind of meme?

Atlantis was alright.

>The bomber guy trying to justify that they'd never hurt anyone before but has to keep correcting himself because he's probably blown up a few people in his lifetime.

>No Bambi
>No Pinnochio
>No Fantasia
>Filled with MUH 90s RENAISSANCE

I want a bossfight with the Leviathan from Atlantis. That would be neat.

Is everybody forgetting that Olympus Colliseum in KH3 is a completely different world than what we've played before?

Mulan was above mediocre for being that one movie that "questions social tradition and culture" which is pretty big at that time.

It's the same thing with Frozen, being that one movie that kinda generalize love

Which is why I personally don't want Pixar in Kingdom Hearts III...

>tfw we'll never get a Treasure Planet world