Why do people think Zelda is gonna ever be a playable hero...

Why do people think Zelda is gonna ever be a playable hero. If they're gonna make a Female PC they'd genderswap Link and Give us a Prince Zelda.
Basically they'd add eyeliner and a small chest to BOTW Link.

>innovate and let Zelda be the hero
>Nintendo does this
>all the fan girls quit playing because they can't stare at Link in tights
>most of the male audience just laughs and says it was a stupid move

In other words, a Japanese company knows more than idiotic SJWs, yet again.

Making Zelda the protagonist isn't really innovating anything

>minich

>After Minish Cap

>Minich Cap
Innovate and actually learn what you're talking about

yeah but good luck explaining that to the brain dead thing who made the tweet

If they lock it behind the BotW Zelda amiibo. It'd become the most popular amiibo ever made.

What the FUCK

I like Minish Cap. But Link Between Worlds was even better. After 15 years, I finally have some hope for the series.

>tfw Donna looks awful now

Feels bad. She was cute in TP. Not as good as Audrey though

The only reason they want Zelda to be the main character is because it's mainstream and Nintendo said No when they demanded Zelda to be the hero. So now they're stomping and shitting their pants because they didn't get what they want.

Also, John Flynt isn't really a person, basically subhuman.

They made Zelda the hero once and nobody liked it

>people will give Brianna "compulsive liar, attention whore, complains about metal gear being sexist despite directly referencing it in >her """game"""" Wu attention because >she said something inflammatory about Zelda

gender has nothing to do with it, changing a protag people really like is always a bad move

look at raiden, nero and peoples reactipn to mass effect andromedas mc

>they said these people would never effect real life
>tfw gamer gate spawned the beginning on the nu/pol/ altright groups
>tfw they meme'd trump into the inauguration, and then Trump did the rest

I never would have thought Sup Forums of all things would have such a profound effect on my daily life

As good as minish cap is it didn't innovate shit. Just a good ass 2D Zelda. The Oracle games even did more new and innovate stuff

She was a huge bitch anyway. FWWM Donna >>>>

>Changing the lead is innovating.

How? A good Chef can make a good meal substituting Tofu for the Meat, but that doesn't mean the Chefs use of Tofu is suddenly fucking innovating. That's also not even how you spell the title, it's fucking "Minish". How is this person so fucking disillusioned from reality that they can't even conjure up the correct words to form a coherent sentence?

Minish Cap is/was my favorite zelda tbqh

he's still a faggot

>changing a male to a female will somehow """innovate""" a game

I don't think that's how it works

Zhe's got my vote.

>he thinks Sup Forums has impact
This place has no more importance than fucking neogaf. It just has an overabundance of self-importance.

How exactly would making Zelda the lead be innovation? There have been female leads in video games for literal decades.

worked for ghostbusters....oh wait

>Told Nintendo NOT ONE CENT if they fired Rapp
>They fired Rapp
>LOVING THE SWITCH

People give him attention why? Did anyone call him out on that?

Wow, someone never played Wand of Gamelon

It's stunning & brave.

dont bully my waifu

In the SJW mind, gender reversal is the ultimate innovation. Because in their warped ideology, women have zero rights and are never the lead in anything. And when they find a game that does have a female lead, they work as hard as they can to find a flaw with that female lead so they can claim it doesn't count.

>Zelda got to kick ass as Shiek in OOT and Tetra in WW
>got to be a major sidekick in Spirit Tracks
>was a playable character in Hyrule Warriors
>is at her most active yet in BOTW

I don't know what making her playable would achieve when she's shown herself to be as strong and capable as SJWs demand in all of her other appearances.

Nobody wants a prince Zelda, we want a yuri Zelda.

Reading the comments.

It's just dozens of people shitting on his really fucking stupid views. I think he just loves the attention.

>there are people itt who will correct wu's pronouns to "him"/"he"
Stop. I don't want her associated with my gender. Let the women have her.

>innovate and let Zelda be the hero
>Nintendo does this
>The game sucked and made nintendo ditch a console all together.

Which is why Zelda being the lead wouldn't do anything. The people who keep demanding it will just turn around and find an excuse why Zelda is a bad character or sexist. Like they've been doing to Samus for decades. And everyone else who didn't want it will just say it was a stupid idea.

>Nintendo does this
Nintendo had zip to do with the CD-i games other than allowing their IPs to used.

You really fucking think Miyamoto would have allowed those games to be released with his baby on them if he got a look at them first?

Or Sm4sh where Zelda can literally KO fools by fucking TELEPORTING DIRECTLY INTO THEM

Pretty much.

>letting you play as a girl is innovative in the eyes of the world

We're all going to hell real fast

>brianna wu is the world
Jesus, don't validate it by feeding its delusions.

You underestimate the power of memes and social media in today's day and age. I unironically think some of Sup Forums's memeing may have actually had some impact in the race. Not a lot, but significant enough to sway a lot of young voters who's entire political knowledge comes from twitter.

>make Zelda the MC
>she gets punched, kicked, beaten & abused
>attractive male NPCs hit on her
>female Gannondorf steals Link & makes Zelda a cuck who can't protect whats important

I'm sure that's what feminists want, right? Equal treatment for both characters?

I know people who voted for Trump just because Hilary said she hated pepe

Well, it would be cool if they somehow implement a "GTA V" in which we can use three characters, Zelda, Link and Ganon, each of them being the "main" character in their respective story arc, they sometimes bump into each other and have to solve puzzles together or something, I don't know, but would be nice to add different gameplay elements, Zelda more focused on Magic and Ganon on combat while Link deals with dungeons, etc..

What a bunch of thirsty whores, Link is not for sexual.

>Can we all just admit Zelda series ran out of innovation after minich cap?

Yes we can i agre...

>Innovate and let zelda be the hero.

wait no

>Female Ganondorf
>Link
>Not Linkle
>Not all female cast
Are you a gay?

>Wanting to play as Zelda
Fuck that whore, I want to play as Linkle

>Brianna Wu
>Minich

take this shit back to social media where it belongs.

That's more the fault of Hillary's campaign being so stupid. As usual, Trump didn't win the election, Hillary did every possible thing wrong.

Zelda's combat in hyrule warriors was fucking boss, if they just ported that into the new game it would be great

and the whole thing about Hillary supporting the draft for women

they made a shitton of pictures and spread it every where

I'd rather have a game where I play as Malon and Crimea fighting aliens and drinking super milk. It would be like a parody of sentai.

If there was ever a Zelda game it should be an RTS or GS game or I dunno something new with Zelda completely lining up the hero of courage's path to defeating ganon. that being said Zelda might have a large role in BotW.

>All female cast

You know what? You're right.

If you're gonna do it, you should go all the way.

No. Then it would be /u/ level shit.

Of course people did.
And she blocked every single one.
She's blocked professors, actual programmers, and even people that are actually in the game industry for slightly disagreeing with her.
People from every social justice circle you can imagine want fuck-all to do with her at this point.

Yes, and?

I don't know whether to be happy or not that these people don't latch on to Ammy - she's basically what they want from a female Zelda.

If they did maybe Capcom would make another one.

You say that like its a bad thing

Even Sup Forums was all about shirtless quivering Link. Could Link bridge the gap between Sup Forums's MRAs and Tumblr?

You should be unhappy. They're never satisfied.

>linking Dax's tweet as ammo for your argument