As a strict reminder:

>Hide Sirius Threads
>Ignore Sirius Posts
>Do Not Reply To Sirius Posters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TWuD-JXMm0
youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone please explain what the fuck these are? they're enemies from bomberman hero, but what the fuck

>Sirius
I still feel betrayed and I last played it like 15 years ago.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

BULL FUCKING SHIT

REGULUS KNOWS YOUR GAME

>tfw Sup Forums now hates bomberman

Will Konami fuck this up somehow?

Every enemy in the entire Bomberman franchise is just unintelligible clusterfucks

Possibly. But I don't care and I'll probably buy it either way.

>$59.999

Stop trying to force a Tortannic.

That price isn't confirmed yet.

It's konami, they will do the impossible.

remember when wario and bomberman

WOAH

So does this mean Konami is back to making actual video games?

Kojima was draining all the budget for everything but Pro Evolution Soccer.

>Actually paying $129.99 American Dollars for Super Bomberman R

If this is successful and Kimishima doesn't release all his hostages then maybe

Konami is still going to cock it up. I dont care anymore. Please let me die

>Bomberman is 799.99
What the fuck Konami?

Which game in series was best? The Super Nintendo one, Sega Saturn one, or Gamecube one?

The 64 one you dummy.

Act Zero

snes for classic bomberman
64 for bomberman in general

he looks like he's wearing panties on his head

WHERE THE GAME PLAY AT???

Yes

I think Memehouse was broadcasting it. You could probably find it on YouTube.

You know I wouldn't put it past him.

You just reminded me of these guys, yeah what even are they?

confirmed you gain them ingame

God I fucking loved that first DS one despite how bland it was.
I mean they already confirmed it was in game currency mainly used for cosmetics and if you're out of currency to continue it's just a normal game over. It's really not so bad.

It's just an in-game currency you earn by playing that game that's used for cosmetics and continuing after a Game Over. It's not confirmed in the slightest that that's microtransactions. But if it is I'll shoot up Konami.

i don't remember any sighting of score, so maybe the enemies drop money so you can either use it as a continue or as cosmetics, since there's a shop in the main menu

>If this is successful
I just hope it isn't actually $60. I can't imagine most people paying that much for a Bomberman game.

Then again, I guess it is somewhat niche.

>it becomes shit when Nintendo does it

Second Attack > 64 > Hero = Bomberman and Max games > Generations = Bomberman Tournament > Super Bomberman series = Wario Blast > Jetters > minigame party shit

>God I fucking loved that first DS one despite how bland it was.

Same, I think it was because it was like one of the only good DS games out at the time. It came out like 6 months after the DS launched, and there really wasn't much to play. Graphics were pretty good at the time too

That doesn't mean the only way to gain them is via gameplay, since there's also some cosmetics involved.

Why else would they put this currency system in place?

You aren't completely wrong in that line of thinking, but if it's just cosmetics then I won't lose sleep over it. Let idiots buy hats for their Bomberman.

Jetters isn't that good

Wario Blast > Bomberman

Is that one online multiplayer bomberman still up? I forgot the name of it

>Why else would they put this currency system in place?
To give the game an arcade feel. Smash Bros does the exact same thing. In-gane currency that can be used when you game over and for a bunch of fun side stuff.

Have you ever played a video game before or did you only start during the era of mobile games?

Games have had currency since the dawn of time.

There is no evidence whatsoever that you can pay real money for gems. When there is, you can come back and bitch about it, and I'll bitch with you, but, until then, stop being a retard.

I mean you're right, just didn't feel like adding another game to the alright tier.

Why is the N64 one higher than Generations?

Hey, where's Land Touch! 2!

That aside, does this list include all bomberman games worth playing?
There's a lot I haven't tried yet, so an infograph like this would be handy

>no bomberman racer

Are you high on kangaroo or something m8?

The only active game is the mobile one. Blast used to be active but it got shut down with the Wii's wifi. Live and Ultra are dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TWuD-JXMm0

No, it was just a browser game made by some people a year or two back

tahw yllaretil

You can't go wrong with

>64
>Second Attack
>Hero
>Tournament
>Story DS
>Generations
>Jetters

Them bosses were wonderful, fuck you.
The stages were hit and miss.

Yeah, I don't remember having one that demands you to pay for continues though, dumbass. You know games that do? Pay2win trash on mobile.

Konami also recently released a cash shop Bomberman for mobile devices, so it's just connecting the dots, really.

dunno, didn't made it (and for the third user, thing everything from alright to bombiest is worth playing, dunno about the others
)

Oh I have no idea, sorry.

The game's viuals already look like shit

who do you main?
red here
yellow is my back up

Black, blue girl backup.

White

kangaroo

>Yeah, I don't remember having one that demands you to pay for continues though, dumbass
smash bros melee, brawl that system, though, and sm4sh uses coins even more than the other smash games with the whole betting to play higher difficulties, taken from kid icarus uprising.
sure there's a chance that konami will fuck us in the ass a very high one i must admit, but we still don't know much yet
let the game come out first so you and the rest of the people tear it to pieces i will probably join you while mourning bomberman once again if it ends bad

Blue.

actually, all the smash bros games since melee have a pay for continue system, using the coins earned thru any kind of battle.

then Sm4sh came and changed the system to a pay for difficulty system like kid icarus.

>Yeah, I don't remember having one that demands you to pay for continues though, dumbass.
Super Smash Bros. (And that's just one example.)
You can either pay to continue, or get a game-over like you normally would in Bomberman. There's nothing wrong with that system, and they said that they did it to accommodate both player-types (people who want challenge through gameovers and people who want to keep trying until they win).

>connecting the dots
i.e., making shit up

You are the biggest retard on Sup Forums, congrats.

Bomberman never had this system anyway, and there's a precedent for cash shops since they've already milked the IP that way on mobile.
It's called thinking, you should give it a try rather than falling mouth first on Konami's cock.

Blue FUCKING SUCKS!

>mlw no one to play ultra with

>Bomberman never had this system anyway
You're backpedaling now that we've proved that other games have had this system before without requiring real money. Nobody ever said Bomberman had this system before.
> and there's a precedent for cash shops since they've already milked the IP that way on mobile.
Every company has milked every IP on mobile. What people do with mobile games is not 'precedent' for what they will do with console games.
>It's called thinking
It's called jumping to conclusions like a giant retard. You have no critical thinking skills.

Now, to reiterate, since you are slow and may need to be reminded: I absolutely believe it is possible that Konami will shit up this game with a cash-shop; HOWEVER, and it's a big however, there is ZERO evidence so far that they will be doing so, and, until then, insisting that the game will require real money makes you look like a fucking moron.

So stop being a fucking moron.

Would you play a bomberman game where the characters look like pic related?

Actually, the game is being headed but what remains of Hudson Soft.

Keep in mind
youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
This is a 60 dollar Indie game Sony's pushing on their official channel.

i also make that exact face

>Not paying quadruple that for Bomberman

FYI, the US Bomberman release, for some reason, used the artwork from the MSX release of Bomber King.
Which was released internationally as "Robo Warrior".

Move 64 1 and Hero down one tier, Generation up one, Live/Ultra up to top and Jetters to shit.

if it has online, i'm buying a switch

>he wouldn't pay 500% dolaridoos for a new bomberman game

it has online

See you online them

paid online

>Yeah, I don't remember having one that demands you to pay for continues though, dumbass

... again have you ever played a video game made before 2004?

After a few months

Free until the fall. We can enjoy it while it lasts.

low speed but if you invest in charisma his special makes him really tanky

Is there a bomberman timeline anywhere?

Blue

we are both lazy shits

>10/10 Waifu tier
Aqua Bomber
Pretty Bomber post-redesign

>0/10 Shit Tier Waifu
Pink
Green

you had to pay in wario world to continue or get a game over, and yet it didn't had p2w (and i think there are more games like this)

stop jumping to conclusions

enjoy your calarts bomberman

Blue and Aqua Bomber

Shit taste senpai

Guys help I am about to cave in and buy a Switch to blow shit up.
Make it stop.

>not already planning to have a blast with bros on the Sup Forumskends

Hmm. Do we have a Bomber Waifu tier list yet?

I don't think there's any consistant timeline.
Hell half the games cant decide if Bomberman is an alien or a robot.
From what little we can gather
Set A: Tournament (backstory) -> 94/Mega -> Super Bomberman 1-5 -> Bomberman GB 3 -> Hero -> Any later appearances of Bagular (possibly barring Super R)

Set B: Tournament (Backstory) -> Mega/94 -> Saturn(?) -> Super Bomberman 2-3 -> Saturn(?) -> Bomberman 64 -> Bomberman 65: TSA -> Bomberman MAX -> Bomberman Tournament (Main Story) -> Generation -> Max 2

The Land series and Jetters is all non canon.