This is metroid

This is metroid
One of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy.
Say something nice about him!

I saw you fuck a dragon

At least you got a cameo your the latest game

Im sorry you can't crawl. :(

if nintendo wants the switch to succeed we need at least a teaser for a new 1st person metroid game with a realistic artsyle at their e3 direct

>him
did you just assume their pronouns

Not gonna happen. I realized after the presentation that the only thing Nintendo needed to do to get me to buy the damn thing is announcing a metroid
game for it. But they just don't know what to do with the franchise. So it's not gonna happen.

Metroid has some slick robot armor.

>We will never get a Metroid game where you play as some kind of weird alien getting hunted by an unscripted Samus

I agree.

you and I both know that's never going to happen, same with f-zero and mother

>first person

Into the trash that shit goes.

>realistic artstyle
>on the switch
it's like you want the game to look dated.

what does metroids face look like?

Metroid's a pretty cool guy
eh kills space pirates and doesn't afraid of anything.

>1st person
No. Give us Metroid 5 already.

>tfw even if we get another 2D metroid it will be polygonal graphics garbage
I still have wet dreams about a Fusion sequel with gorgeous detailed sprites on DS. Dread really missed the boat.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XIR GENDER?

Post yfw you found out the metroids were the good guys trying to cleanse space of the ultimate death virus

post the webm

no that's dooms face

those dumb space pirate trolls on tubenet keep posting the same two images of this model-looking woman and they constantly shit themselves about it. redic

The face of death

This, Metroid 5 or nothing

>It's only mentioned in the manual, and nowhere else in the franchise

What about
METROID

I like metroid ehs a pretty cool guy, he kills aliens and doesnt afriad of anything

Yeah more Prime that's what we need let just make more of that shit instead of making a fucking 2.5D sequel to Metroid Fusion!

>Metroid Fusion

As much as people want a new Prime, it ain't gonna happen any time soon. A new 2D, maybe.

Thats Samus shes a girl XD

>2.5D
>Fusion sequel

They've completely written themselves into a corner. If we get another 2D it'll probably be an interqual. Also fuck off with that hideous 2.5D shit, go pixels or go home.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet

you have some very fine hips, sir

>They've completely written themselves into a corner
It's easy as fuck for them to do a
>they cloned metroids
or even a
>a distant cousin of the metroid

His girlfriend, Samus, is pretty hot.

Kill yourself.

So the same fucking plotline a 4th time in a row? You're seriously OK with that?

Mr. Metroid, your girlfriend is really cute! I'm jealous!

Nintendo is not going to do pixel anymore. Making that shit HD would cost a lot of money it's better for them to make 3D models and make the gameplay like a classic side scroller. Also they have Prometheus, Alien Covenant, and Alien 5 to rip off, no excuse.

Or
>the Chozo created something else on top of the metroids

As long as the gameplay is good, yes. Do you see me refusing to play a Mario game because it's just Bowser kidnapping Peach AGAIN? Or Ganon being revived AGAIN?

Exactly. You can write anything with "space magic technology."

Dread was going to be a sequel to Fusion. The story was one of the few things about the game that was actually completed.

No they fucking haven't. Every single one of you motherfuckers saying this have really shitty imaginations.

What happened to metroid's other blaster? Why did he replace it with a hand?

Fusion had a great fucking manual, truly part of the experience

>2 pages explaining the series history to this point
Unironically deep lore

>Also fuck off with that hideous 2.5D shit, go pixels or go home.

There is literally nothing wrong with sidescrolling games with 3D graphics

That said the block composed levels of metroid would look like piss, so most if not all of it would need to be meshes.