Who are some well written female main protagonists in vidya? Bonus points for having significant character development

Who are some well written female main protagonists in vidya? Bonus points for having significant character development.

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

pururin.us/view/30198/1/make-a-matchless-succubus-masochistic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lightning.

pururin.us/view/30198/1/make-a-matchless-succubus-masochistic.html

Celica from fe2

I actually really like Lightning in FFXIII. She has a very clear motivation and maintains that motivation throughout the game. Her development is pretty boring, but she is at least a focused character. They fucked her up in XIII-2 and Lightning Returns though.

I wish Fang was the protagonist. She was a better overall character. Lightning gets a lot of hate though and I don't think she deserves it.

Lucina is good for video game standards. She actually has character development and a personality, unlike piles of shit such as Samus who is pretty much a blank slate.

I know you're trying to bait but it's actually true, Lightning is one of the very few videogame female protagonists with character development. Her dialogue is shit, as expected from anything that comes from Japan, but her character arc is decent.

Holy fuck when did pururin get back up?!?!?

Wait Pururin is up?
I can leave Nhentai and have my site that is organized and easy to navigate and great on mobile and isn't a Pay2Fap site now again!?

>not using tsumino

aww yeah

my negro brother

More protagonists need to be on Estelle Bright's level.

>Blank slate
Nah. Her personality is better expressed in some Metroid games. I wouldn't say she's good in the sense that she changes but she's definitely not shit.

Having a personality as flat as her isn't necessarily better than not having one at all. The latter at least leaves room for interpretation.

>H-babbies not using sadpanda

some of us use our phones user

Nu-Lara is two totally different characters in gameplay and cutscenes and terribly written.

This, when I'm in bed, browsing on a phone is a ton more convenient than awkwardly craning your neck to see the laptop screen clearly.

what are you talking about?

>android nig nog
>needing to download extensions
>on a non-mobile friendly site
This is why Pururin and Tsumino are the best for comfy mobile browsing, especially what this user said.

some people like usable formats.

>she's definitely shit

FTFY

There is no such thing as a well written female character (or male for that matter). Stop being dumb fanboys and accept reality already: video game writing is too mediocre right now to expect anything good out of it.

>That Hotaru doujin

I wasn't expecting my wiener to be sad after a doujin involving my waifu

>netorare

>he can't get ex working on an iPhone

>minus netorare

as in no netorare

>using extensions to get past sadpanda
?
>android nig nog
Not an argument

Oh, you're good then, I don't use tags most of the time.

CUTE

Copy that desu~

>drugs
>mind break
You knew what you were getting into you heartless son of a bitch

Then again nobody in this entire board gives a damn about good writing or character development, just wanting to wank off to as many female characters as possible.

fuck off we're discussing hentai here

I've masturbated easily half a dozen times to that Nao Tomori doujin that was uploaded the other night.

I wish there was more to it past the guy who's ridiculously huge for a teenager breaking Nao in.

misoginnie is real

Who is the best artist, and why is it Mikan
It truly shows that cute is more important than anything else

tsuttsu makes me want to drink little girls's piss

>FTFY
Nah. Like I said, she's not shit. I don't see why it's such a big deal anyway. If you want good characters go watch a movie or read a book.