>and gear upgrades
>and buying the fucking gear
>the gear you randomly found blueprints for
>then collected randomly placed resources for
>then waited to craft
>and that will break after four kills
>but you can only buy one every five minutes
>and the time increases as it gets tougher

There is a reason everyone stopped talking about and shilling Let it Die OP and that is because the game is literally there to get you to pay to win with death metals.
Everyone hit the bullshit zone of 21+ and stopped.
Only blind /vg/ faggots who scream git gud play it now.

The threads really did stop almost instantaneously.

>Reddit die

This is what happens to all F2P games when you hit the paywall

I did find it weird that on death the lady comes up and tells you how happy she is you died and is disappointed that you don't you a medal.

Pretty overt money begging now that I think about it.

It was Gungho's fault the game died.
Also Suda 51 barely had anything to do with it and was just a consaltant on the game.
Its an ok looking game but you can see they half assed it to cash in on the souls love and put in constant roadblocks to fuck you over.
Hope Nioh is more fun than Let it Die.

>stunlocking
as much as i agree with you, you're wrong on this point.
You can easily get out of a combo if you aren't mashing circle to dodge out the way.

>weapons can break
This alone made me drop it
I have never liked that shit

In the 21+ you mostly die in one hit or a combo.
Rapier enemies will stun your ass for days and hoping to get the timing right on the stun lock is a miracle.
Then someone with a tazer comes and one shots you from 3k health.
Then your weapons break all the time and you have to farm money to get new ones but then if you get to much money you make yourself a target for other players than want a free 10k money and your defenders are fucking useless because of slowmungus and ATK stacking on a nail gun that stuns like instantly.

I was able to beat this game, but still can't finish Dark Souls 1 without cheating.

Let it Die is a niche game, difficult but fun.

I didn't even reach the first paywall (unless mentioning the golden elevators count) before uninstalling. Ironic how the game's name describes the state of its threads here. I like rogue elements but something about Let It Die just never clicked with me.

Nova go to sleep

>tutorials, texts, talk, or pauses every two minutes for hours
Minutes. Nobody forces you to open the deathdex every time the game tells you that you have mail.
>slow clunky combat
Like the start of every game.
>extremely grindy
When you get past floor 20.
>but has arbitrary level caps
To keep super high leveled cunts from fighting you when you aren't ready for them.
>shop doesn't sell healing or crafting items
The game tosses healing items at you every few seconds and
>except for one
The secret shop gives you materials. Materials that are easy to find once you figure out which floor has a abundance of what.
>that moves around randomly
Sells Blueprints too. Blueprints are hard progression. Can't just go letting you have everything you want without work now can we.
>also the levels are random
Semi random. Mostly just the side paths.
>and boring
Opinion.
>might enter next to boss or stairs
>might use all your shit getting to the boss again
>might enter next to boss or stairs
>might use all your shit getting to the boss again
>boss too tough?
so you want the game to hold your hand and pamper the fuck out of you?
>too bad you're level capped
You are well within the required power to kill the boss with the bodies you are allowed. Can't power level yourself into near invincibility like most rpgs.
>go catch some frogs
>then grill them
Fireworks launcher cooks without the need of finding a fire. works on all animals.
>then try again
Like ya do.
>oh this time the boss was behind 30 baddies
All of which shouldn't be a problem for you
>did you die?
did you? tough shit.
>go catch some frogs

Sound like you are just being a little bitch.

Or the game just sucks and is no fun to play

The first floor has 4-6 frogs almost right at the start. 4-5-6+ has almost no healing shit.

>mobile game style time walls
>for base upgrades
>and gear upgrades
>and buying the fucking gear
Yep
>the gear you randomly found blueprints for
>then collected randomly placed resources for
Yep. Gear is real progression. you can be full level full rank but you won't last against someone with better shit than your naked ass.
>then waited to craft
Ok
>and that will break after four kills
Nothing but the shit you pick off the ground will break nearly that fast. quit exaggerating
>but you can only buy one every five minutes
If you ranked the weapon up high enough for it to take 5 mins to make. thats like a +5 item.
>and the time increases as it gets tougher
As the Item gets stronger yes.
The weapons and armor also increase in durability the higher they are leveled.

Still sounds like you are being a little bitch.

>Everyone hit the bullshit zone of 21+ and stopped.
Speak for yourself, scrub, I beat the floor 40 boss and then quit. The game is fun, but there's not enough content to keep me playing now.

The grind for tier 3 weapons is pretty fucking awful though. I'm not going to defend that. Neither would the general on /vg/.

>having fun with game
>get to floor 21
>fun stops immediately
>can only progress by cheesing bosses with mushrooms
>get to floor 31
>game becomes easier
>unlock final tier of fighters
>game become babby mode again
I don't get why the 21-29 floors are so much more difficult than the rest of the game

HOLD IT.
>To keep super high leveled cunts from fighting you when you aren't ready for them
But user if you die anywhere on a level you will be attacked by a hater of that lv no matter what level you are. EG a lv 100 hater can be on lv1 with lv25 players.
Also if you kidnap a player you are open season to any level no matter what and if you attack someone they can wait until they get to the next lv cap, lv up and then go at you with a lv higher than them if they didnt level up.
>The game tosses healing items at you every few seconds and
You have to farm animals, lv11 is good for the 10-20 area but after that they animals in the 20-30 zone are rare, also dont forget it costs to use the elevator unless you pay to win.
>Did you?, tough shit
Say that when you have a lv100 and die and have no pay to win metals and have to hope you can get to them and kill them. Also it costs 150k to get them back. Good luck farming that and keeping it.

Genuinely tried to get past floor 21+ you get hit for fucking ridiculous damage.
The weapons i have do manage to do enough damage to handle things for a bit but break way too fast and weapons hardly ever drop from enemies.
Guns have now become useless as the armored enemies take fuck all damage.
Because enemies are now armored and have shit tons of health my melee even with maxed skill does fuck all.

I feel like i should have unlocked more fighters again once you beat the floor 20 boss just to balance it out so its less bullshit against you.

They have rats and Scorpions everywhere. You just need to listen to them.
Also
You never beat floor 10 did you? the game gives you a shop in the base that sells food that heals you. But you wouldn't know that because you suck so much shit you never got passed the easy as shit floor 10 boss.

>Also it costs 150k to get them back. Good luck farming that and keeping it.
Money doesn't appear in your bank to steal until you go back home. And you should be storing money in your Reward Box anyways.

>/vg/ shitter calling people on Sup Forums shit for not liking his pay to win garbage
user please, how much money did you run up on your mothers credit card to 'win'?

I finished the game not buying a single death metal.

>Money doesn't appear in your bank to steal until you go back home
Wrong again user, as soon as you pick it up its in your bank.
But you are right the current meta of the game is to spam hunters and store millions in your storage because that is actually 'fun'.

>But user if you die anywhere on a level you will be attacked by a hater of that lv no matter what level you are. EG a lv 100 hater can be on lv1 with lv25 players.
>Also if you kidnap a player you are open season to any level no matter what and if you attack someone they can wait until they get to the next lv cap, lv up and then go at you with a lv higher than them if they didnt level up.
Wrong. You are only attacked by Bodies of the highest rank you currently have access too.
The only time you will be fighting level 100 haters on floor 1 is when you go into floor 1 with a rank 4 body and up. Never any other time.
>You have to farm animals, lv11 is good for the 10-20 area but after that they animals in the 20-30 zone are rare, also dont forget it costs to use the elevator unless you pay to win.
After Floor 10 you get a vending machine in your base that sells healing items.
>Say that when you have a lv100 and die and have no pay to win metals and have to hope you can get to them and kill them. Also it costs 150k to get them back. Good luck farming that and keeping it
Better start raiding ya little bitch.

Expeditions nigga. Fill up your freezer with bodies and send them on expeditions. You don't need to farm healing items if you're getting 20+ animals & shrooms every hour.

>Good luck farming that and keeping it.
Do quests & send out expeditions. Store your money in the rewards box. You can easily save up 150k that way.

Seriously, expeditions make this game way more manageable. There is no reason why you shouldn't be sending out every unused body in your freezer on expeditions all the time.

user you do know that the other criticism of the game is that it can be made ridiculously easy if you abuse mushrooms, right? You aren't just saying things without knowing about them right?

>Wrong again user, as soon as you pick it up its in your bank.
Wrong. If you gather say 20k and then Die. All 20K is gone and on the corpse until recovered with money.

speaks like a true shitter but hey its /vee/...the place that dont kow shit about videogames

Beat the final floor weeks ago. Didn't pay a cent. Waiting for more content.

Wrong again man.
You are attacked by any hater because I was lv25 and on lv 8 when a lv100 hater was on the level and killing everyone with a nail gun in one hit.
I hadnt even killed the floor 10 boss at that point.
>Vending machine
At 25k a pop for the meat and dont forget to farm all that money, and money for gear and money for the elevator and dont forget to spend it or it will be stolen.
>Raid
Why?, everyone uses their money because no one wants to get their shit stolen and raiding is not worth it if all you get is 1000 gold.
People who are in the know are now just spamming hunters and leavin their money in their rewards bank but not even that is enough the higher you get in the tower.

Fuck off back to your containment board you...you double nigger.

I gave up after the first boss when for some reason I keep getting invaded by level 150+ hunters that and I'm only at tier 2 fighter, it was kind of funny to have a overleveled hunter tag along and enter the boss room and then proceed to one shot the boss for me. Anyway, the damage spike after the first boss seemed fucking unreal to me and I can't imagine beyond.

also, those death metal reward quests where you have to climb up to a certain level and kill every enemy is impossible because of haters that just kill shit before you even get there... serves me right for playing a pay to win game, I'm never touching another p2p game ever and this is my first one.

What is the highest ranked body you have access too. Not level. Rank.
What is the highest floor you have reached.

user!
Go back to your room and write me a paragraph why you shouldn't of said that!

Im a fucking casual and i wasted nothing soo far...climbing on lvl 32 now...thats fucking sad when you need to project soo much for being a shitter

but hey keep posting anime faces...because its really a sign of a good and well tough argument right?

top kek

Don't bully /vg/

The difficulty spikes are just equipment checks. The game is fun and easily beatable without paying a cent but the grind is unreal. Does anyone have a full jackal set yet ?