Shit, PC gamers say

I'll pirate this game just to know if it's worth my money or not.

>implying that's a bad idea given how many games ship completely broken or completely mis-advertised these days

I'll pirate this game because it's free

> Protip: Its always not worth it.

>implying you 'd buy the game if it's a good port

I own a sony and nintendo console as well

The implication is warranted as I tend to purchase good games.

PC when?

I do it cause its free, but sometimes I do spend the money afterwards because why not.

Start releasing demos again and I'll gladly stop pirating

t: idort

There's a whole section in steam for demos

Sing this petition please.

I'll pirate this game to play this pirated game

I own a Sony/Nintendo system from every gen except the PS4/Vita

got a problem fampai?

Imagine having to pay full price for every title and also having to pay for online. What kind of life would that be?

dont even bother, he'll just pirate them anyway.

unlimited options makes for teh best game developer direction

Imagine renting games on a DRM program

Not a filthy pirate & have a good source of income, that's what.

>I'll buy this game at a discounted price then refund it if it's shit

ftfy

game runs like shit on me toaster, 0/10 on steam reviews

consoles this gen are DRM machines senpai

More like unlimited port problems and shitty Framerates.

>"console games are shit and pointless!"
>game comes out but no PC version
>"WHERES MY PC PORT!?!?!"

I need to play the whole thing before I can decide whether or not to buy it when it goes on sale

Works on my machine. Clearly you must be a lying consolefag trying to stir shit up.

That's irrelevant. If you're interested in game X and game Y has a demo then that means absolutely nothing.

The truth

>copying without permission which is objectively a crime is somehow justified because I don't like the final product
Learn what a refund is. You won't hold then accountable to anything by being worse.

You're retarded. I pirate so I don't have to spend money. Anything else posted in the thread is a lame excuse to cover up the real reason, which is saving money.

>I'll pirate this game just to know if it's worth my money or not.

That's exactly what I do sometimes. I have over 7000 games on steam too.

>theft is justified because I left the memo that I will pay for it latter
O K
K

>pirating games
So 00's.

>implying I'll pay for it even if I put 100 hours into it

>theft

Not theft. Theft requires something is removed.

It's Piracy you shit head.

under 60fps for even a second? that's absolutely unplayable and not worth my time

>making a copy without a permission
Still illegal.

Correct (in most places). But it's still not theft or stealing.

A reminder that EVERYONE pirates images without permission every day. Even your fucking grandma breaks the law by making photocopies of knitting books.

So fucking what.

>shitty nigger facebook/twitter memes on Sup Forums

this board sucks

Man I would face a sentence to kill a console war autist. I cannot imagine how bad your parents had to fail at their jobs for you to turn into one of them.

That you have no moral high ground and committed a criminal.

So you can stop virtue signaling that you have 7k games on steam.

>dae hate consoles xdd
I play on PC and every PC player I meet irl is a fucking faggot like this. Like, I'll buy the PC port if it's available but I'll buy it for whatever exclusive console it comes out on if it seems fun.

>>this board sucks

Then make like a black guy who has a son and LEAVE.

>copying without permission which is objectively a crime
Does America not have fair-use laws? Asking out of curiosity, since in most countries only sharing of copyrighted material is illegal, not accessing copyrighted material shared by others.

As much as I hate sonyggers and would sooner support a PCuck, mustards say they have games when really its just shitty ports and strategy games outside of the typical space sim or counterstrike game.

If it's not on PC might as well not exist

>That you have no moral high ground and committed a criminal.

I'll start giving a shit when these companies have some morals of their own.
Most of them are absolute scum.

Remember that YOU are also a pirate. Feel free to delude yourself into claiming you aren't, but you are.
MP3s, videos, photos, you are breaking the law daily.

If you can pick and choose when to take the "moral high ground", then others will do the same even when their choices differ from yours.

Facts.

>I'm behaving like a monkey so you need to leave
Not even him, but no. Learn to act like a human being you fucking primate. Did you grow up in the jungle? Why the fuck do you think it's acceptable to go around bothering people with your console war autism?

>Support the multi-million dollar companies guys!

>haha consoles have no games
>pc when? gimme that pc port or i'll sign a petition

Fair use exists so you can crate transformative work.

That's why anything that is a ripoff can exists. From free market perspective it's more beneficial for consumer and creates competition.
Now I don't see how you not paying could fit into it.

At least they can play by the books.

And even if I did anything you claim I don't go saying it's OK to do it because I have those games on steam.
So the only delusion is on your part that this is justified.

You should buy 3 copies of every game. That will teach those dirty pirates. Take the high ground!

>I don't go saying it's OK to do it because I have those games on steam.

You have rights to use, software.
why does it matte where you got the copy of the software?

i do that

because having a steamworks game log your hours / achievements/ screenshots are worth buying games

Throwing strawmans will sure teach others to not state obvious things.

You may not like the product or the price. But if somebody is willing to buy it then it's worth this much.

I've bought at least 20 games after pirating them first.

>get an illegal copy
>buy the game latter

Step one is a crime. There is no arrangement for you to fulfill. Simply exploitable system if it was to be allowed.

Nice way to not answering my question and going on a tangent that nobody but you understand.

I don't actually play video games.

Shit console gamers say
>paid online is bad? you're just poor
>mods? lol enjoying that horse penis?
>silky smooth 15fps are playable, the human eye can't see more
>lol you need to upgrade every two weeks. brb getting a PS4 pro
>consoles are just plug and play. I'll get back to you even Uncharted stops updating eventually

That the situation discussed.

Can you download a game from torrents that you bought a key for? I'm pretty sure it used to be legal.

>paid online is bad? you're just poor
I've never seen anyone defend paid online. It's something console players put up with rather than enjoy, it's bullshit. PC definitely has the upper hand there. $50-60 to play peer to peer hosted matches? Hilarious.

>lol you need to upgrade every two weeks. brb getting a PS4 pro
PS4 Pro does literally nothing, dumbass. No games require it and it hurts performance if anything.

>consoles are just plug and play. I'll get back to you even Uncharted stops updating eventually
With how broken PC ports can be, a lengthy install is still more reasonable considering that the player has to do nothing additional. No need for searching online for a guide on how to fix some dev's mess because they don't care about the PC audience at all, console versions tend to work just fine out of the box because they were made for them first, PC second (if that).

Why the fuck wouldn't you Pirate if you can?

Because you want to "Support" a company whose sole purpose is make money?

So that you can support them release buggy games with pre-order tactics, DLC purchases, re-release purchases of the game a second time and regional pricing hikes?

Fuck every single one of them. Not a single one of them deserve support.

It is, it's why emulators are a completely legal thing and can't be taken down. So long as you have a licensed copy the software is legal to own no matter where you got it. Thank god for piracy, greedy shit companies ditching demo's(still have my old ps2 demo discs for star wars battlefront) and unstable servers are what cause me to pirate.

>buy legit copy of witcher 3
>can't even preload cause their servers are so shit
>go to tpb and dl the some random ruskki's preload package instead

With tpp being dead piracy is going nowhere and that's GOOD for consumers

>$50-60 to play peer to peer hosted matches?
you'd think for the price you'd get dedicated servers but fuck no

>torrent
No, in no way.
Torrent is P2P format and it download and uploads, even if you have 0MB upload limit it will do some upload, and court will most definitely find it, as software distribution.

If you have bought software package, like a game. You pay for the Licence to use software, EULA usually says something along the lines of
>(1) copy of the Game Software solely and exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use.

It doesn't usually specify what copy, because you can copy game from HDD to another and technically it's not original came anymore.

>good thing I'm not autistic

Apparently you still find the games in question worth playing. You can stop finding excuses for not paying for what you enjoy man, we all know it's because you don't have a job. It's nothing uncommon.

>I've never seen anyone defend paid online.
Lurk more

>PS4 Pro does literally nothing, dumbass. No games require it and it hurts performance.
Objectively wrong. The only way to play The Last Guardian without any significant drops is with the Pro. This will likely aggravate more in the future.

>With how broken PC ports can be, a lengthy install is still more reasonable considering that the player has to do nothing additional. No need for searching online for a guide on how to fix some dev's mess because they don't care about the PC audience at all, console versions tend to work just fine out of the box because they were made for them first, PC second (if that).
Yeah because if something is wrong with you literally can't fix it yourself, you need to wait for a patch that may or may not come. PC being an open platform has more advantages than disadvantages.

Whatever. No point was made against it any of it. Piracy is not you buying games.

as long as you still have the disc. bought Halo 2 on PC years ago and it didn't come with a code to activate it. can't return opened games(even if defective) so had to call Microsoft. gave them all the serial numbers off the disc, game box, ect and was told they couldn't do anything for me. after raging they literally told me to just go pirate it to get around the activation. of course that meant no multiplayer but could at least play the campaign

did you seriously not pirate games for 360 and ps3???? why do all you console war shitposteers always ignore this fact??

>TFW I'm a PC gamer that doesn't pirate games
Feels good

that'll depend on the country really. here you can make a copy of anything you own as long as it's for personal use AND you keep the original disc