FUCK ROCKSTAR

EVERYONE FUCKING READ THIS POST

I am so fucking pissed off, someone help. I just bought gtaV for pc a few weeks ago, and I got back from holiday excited to continue playing. But now I'm just getting error 202 or whatever and I can't fucking fix it. There's only one or two threads on google about it, and all they've given me is a link to download some official patch. But get this, IT WON'T FUCKING LOAD, I CAN'T EVEN DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING PATCH.

I'm absolutely fuming, all I wanted to do is play some vidya, not deal with this online issue crap. And mind you, I live in straya so this game wasn't cheap to buy.

What the fuck do I do Sup Forums?

>PC master race

try offline mode.

At least you didn't get banned for doing nothing.

Should have just pirated it, dumbass.

>Turn on console
>insert/launch game
>start playing immediately

>Australia
Seriously though, their sever is probably just down, try again in a few hours?

>australia
good, i hate Asstralians. Your suffering brings me joy.

The servers are probably just down.

I was playing it earlier and they were being wonky with saves

I think I've finally figured out this image.
The sonygger has no tearing because he runs at a silky smooth 20fps, which is an integer ratio to his tv's refresh rate.
Really causes action potentials to propagate across your synaptic clefts.

Doesn't work

...Did you contact support?

Well Rockstar's servers fucking suck, playing GTAO is a pain i the ass most of the time

Why don't you just fucking reinstall the game you dumb bitch

not OP but I did. fuck rockstar.

Its not the game it's the social club that's the issue you dip

Similar situation.. playing on steam, finally got past social club bullshit after verifying the game a couple times.
But now it crashes after 5-20min of playing every damn time. My setup is pretty good with a gtx1070. Wtf man, I just want to play this game I bought. No other games give me this many headaches.

Have you tried emailing them again to let them know that you can't load the page?

Launch Internet Explorer/Edge and let it load a webpage it should fix the problem.

memes aside, shitty DRM is a thing on PC and offline mode doesnt work most of the time.

and it's not going anywhere since everyone here is shilling Denuvo, plenty of w10 machines in speccy threads, and Sup Forums is generally shitting on linux and other more open solutions

still nothing for me. I takes about 5 minutes for the social club window to load and then it just gives me the error message

I read a few things/watched YouTube vids. Try do everything they say. Then verify. Worst case you might have to completely remove and reinstall.
I can't remember what I did exactly, but I got it going eventually. Still bullshit though that it won't work first time every time.

Also fuck these crashes man, after finally getting it to run, I can still barely play it. Welp, back to Witcher I guess.

>tfw tried offline mode
>lol gotta be online to verify cd key
>have had the game since near launch
FUCKING ROCKSTAR

kys underaged retard

I bet you use google chrome as your browser too, moron

Epic. Glad you found a vague excuse to use that line.

Lol get fucked you Aussie cunt.

giggled

Worst fucking drm I swear to god, this is probably the only game that I've bought that makes me want to get a cracked exe for it.

Glorious PC gaming masterrace

How about you ask rockstar. The fuck is anyone here going to be able to tell you?

haven't had too much trouble with updates and the like.

but yeah this irradiated me to no end. even GFWL'd GTA 4 worked offline for me

irritated too

>I just bought gtaV
first mistake

>I live in straya
second mistake