We can all agree right?

We can all agree right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLiR3ZaNPWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DKTF will only ever get better as they age
Bold choice

I don't fully understand the analogies

More like you drink it and enjoy it, and then you wake up the next morning feeling like shit. Similar to how you feel when you remember it's not TRULY a DKC game

DUDE
DRUGS
LMAO

So Jungle Beat would be PCP then?

whats beside dkc3

explain the op because it doesnt make fucking sense

I understand. So you are saying that tropical freeze is the best game and all the others are literal memes? I definitely agree.

i thought people liked donkey kong country returns?

DUDE DONKEY KONG COUNTRY LMAO

LSD

L.S.D.

DKC is great. It never gets old and anyone can enjoy it anytime.

DKC2 is fantastic, orgasmic, and pure euphoria. It's pretty much a perfect game.

DKC3 is strange and unique. It would be much more enjoyable if it wasn't for all the bullshit though. (Koindozer Klamber = stomach cramps/dry mouth)

DKCR induces projectile vomit.

DKCTF is good and enjoyable, but then you wake up the next day feeling like shit because you remember there's no REAL sequel to the trilogy.

>le epic legal = ok illegal = bad meme

It's got David Wise music and platforming with non copy-pasted backgrounds.

>DKCR induces projectile vomit.
autism

Tell me your first LSD experience, Sup Forums. I thought it was a meme drug and I got 24 hours of feeling like I was in a multiverse where I could "feel" every possibility

>Similar to how you feel when you remember it's not TRULY a DKC game

You're right. It's just better.

The only people who use illegal drugs are either worthless and lazy drop outs or billionaires. I assume most who use them are the former. Also your nostalgiafag is showing. Not surprising for a junkie.

>24 hours
Not lsd. Sounds like you got some DOX chemical. But yah, psychedelics are the only worthwhile drugs imo

The Return series is completely fine, if not better than the trilogy. You sound like a pretentious nostalgiafag.

DUDE

My first experience wasn't interesting. Just walked like 5 miles to the gas station to buy an icee. Then realized i was too tired to walk back and called for a ride home.
My last experience was the worst day of my life though. My roommate went nuts my neighbors called 911 and a trillion cops ended up at my house and I got M16's waved in my face. Then after giving me a panic attack I flushed the rest of my stash in a state of worry that they'd raid my house looking for drugs(They didn't. I flushed $70 for no reason.)
Then I had to bust my balls to get my friend's cat back inside because she ran off, and finally had to pick my friend up at the hospital, afterwards we found out he had ~$1000 in medical bills.

>defending DKC3
>Returns series aren't real sequels to the originals
Eat shit

>doing drugs

So the only people that like the DKC games are stoners, drug abusers and/or alcoholics?

Can we all agree Sup Forums?

The effect was strong for about 8 hours, then I slept for 8 hours and woke up still feeling a small effect for another 8. Pretty sure it was normal LSD.

He's right, LSD lasts a LONG fucking time.
You're not TRIPPING for 24 hours, in fact that only lasts around ~12. But you feel drugged for at least 18.

I took it in a dingy apartment with 5 people I didn't know.
I felt like time distorted and I spent hours going through a single moment then snapping back and experiencing the moment normally.
I kept trying to talk to people but our conversations were never ending total nonsense because we couldn't remember what we were talking about.
I didn't understand that at first and kept getting really upset and telling the guy next to me to fuck off.
I was looping like that for almost the whole time. I figured out how to make time pass and my thoughts continue properly by concentrating on how much of my cigarette was gone, until it ran out.
Pretty wild. I also became increasingly paranoid that people were trying to suggest that a type of candy was or wasn't real, because I forgot I asked about it and they kept telling me it was a real candy. I spent about 4 hours asking about it, forgetting, and becoming more convinced I was being tricked.

Shouldn't the Wii and Gamecube ones be reversed?

No. EVERYONE likes the black/white nikes. Only some people can appreciate the style of the yellow/pink ones.

Very similar to my experience. I didn't know if some stuff was real or not. I felt like my friends were just created by my brain and my real friends were somewhere else. I felt cold, hot, sweat a lot and was afraid I was out in the street while still at home, like if I was dreaming my home.

Were you looping a lot?

youtube.com/watch?v=YLiR3ZaNPWA

So it's settled then.

Yeah, a lot. Felt like everything happened more than two / three times, conversations would start and then drop out of nowhere, we'd say stuff that didn't make sense at all but at the time did somehow etc. I kept checking my phone to make sure I wasn't stuck in a loop, I'd count my fingers, bottles of beer. Sometimes I felt like my hand wasn't really mine as well.

So, some are better and more refined than others, but they're all pretty enjoyable in the right circumstances?

Sort of. I don't think you understand their specific meanings.

Wild

surprisingly accurate.

100% agreed

>having a stick up your ass
>being a tucked in button up shirt glasses baseball cards fag

2>1>3

The others are garbage and have never/will never/should never be played.