Is this true?

Is this true?

Does putting text on a png make it true?

I'd say purchases, not buyers.

Who are you quoting?

buyers shouldn't be in quotes. no matter what you think of what they do with it they are still buyers, you can't just illegitimatize people by putting them in quotes you dumb dumb dummkopf.

If you consider Nintendo buying up stock themselves "scalping"

I guess it sort of is

Only if you don't use anything but black font

I'd believe it

I preordered 2, one for me and one to scalp. Did I cancel myself out?

>implying only 90% of them are shitposts

I'd say 100% of Sup Forums is shitposting

You can't deny or dispute the black text of truth. There is a 9/10 chance that this very post is a shitpost.

Yes, nintendo scalpers are the worse smartest preying on children and autists

remember to buy 10 copies of Zelda BOTW and put them on ebay for $199 each

I ordered 7 switches and a master Zelda

i would say theres about 10% of posters who are autistic enough to take anything said on here seriously

What's the point of scalping if there's no demand other than scalpers?

No, much more of the posts on here are genuine.
But they always masquerade it behind an impenetrable wall of shitposter "attitude".

That's what's called a "bubble"

Gotta bump that percentage up higher. Bait is far too effective here.

False, it's closer to around 25%

Friend of mines scalped Amiibos and he managed to preorder 5 Switches.

Why put it in quotation marks? Are you implying that they aren't buying it? Are there 900,000 people intending on stealing the Switch?

If it has a number claiming to be fact
then of course not fuck nut

Many =| 90%

No, it's bullshit. The truth is far more sinister: there actually is a huge amount of Nintendrones who are literally ready to eat any shit Nintendo puts on their plate and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

>thinking anyone will make a profit from scalping Switches
>implying Nintendo won't price-drop it in the first 6 months like the last 3 consoles/handhelds they've made

this. Sup Forums is literally the best place to get (You)s for minimal effort.

Is there any place else on the internet that actually has (you)s besides Sup Forums?

You only need to scalp within the first month or so.

I can return them to the stores I bought and get my money back. At worst I lose a little time.

probably, i ordered a few to resell. figure i can probably double my money with very little effort. hell i can probably just sell the fucking order receipts now and make a profit

Sup Forums has more boards than just Sup Forums, you know

See
There's literally no risk for scalpers as long as they have the disposable income and time to waste.

Nintendo products are fucking notoriously understocked, because scalpers buy them and mark up the prices like crazy. Nearly every amiibo was scalped

No, but im willing to become one if people do actually buy them at higher prices.

>buying something doesn't mean your a buyer

/vp/ is significantly easier

there's always gonna be a few desperate fucks willing to pay. problem is they didn't do a holiday release so you won't have the huge demand from parents trying to fulfil their little bastards christmas demands

90% of the people who bought the Master Edition of Breath of the Wild are scalpers.

Oh man, fun games are spooky you are right and a genius.

Makes me wonder if they do it knowing they'll see it and people see it as a cash making ability since it's ALWAYS a problem

Wouldn't surprise me, the markup on Wiis when they were sold out everywhere was fucking obscene. They actually sold too.

they do it because all the news about it being sold out and people buying them for insane prices just creates hype and it's literally free. shit the Wii was hard to find for like an entire year

Daily reminder that scalpers provide a valuable service by getting exclusive goods into the hands of the people most willing to pay for them instead of any old pleb who happened to get his pre-order in fast enough.

WTF I hate Switch now!

Nintendo aside. It's an nvidia product. There's going to be an extremely limited supply as shown by the pascal release. It's literally the best time to be a scalper.

N64 was the start. it seemed to be that way every time after.

>yfw you realize that the only people hyping it up are scalpers

I wouldn't be surprised if fucking nintendo themselves fucking scalp them. Worse case it doesn't sell, and they say it restocked at normal price.

But the news of shit being sold out also tricks people into getting hyped over it, thinking they better buy one too since everyone else is

I'm so upset I didn't buy that stupid BOTW master edition people are already selling their preorders for over $500.

I preordered my switch at Best Buy. How much are you guys planning on selling your switch for? Or will you be selling your preorder? When's the best time to try selling for the most. I'm thinking $1800. Although I'm worried by what Reggie has said about no need to worry about stock

>SWITCH WILL BE A FLOP
>T-THESE SALES ARE JUST SCALPERS
>O-O-ONLY CASUALS ARE BUYING IT
>PS5 WILL SELL MORE

I'll undercut everyone in the area on Craigslist. I'm selling my amazon ones on eBay since you can ship directly to them.

I'll take a couple hundred on each and be happy. Would rather make a profit and wash my hands of it than sit on stock.

why do people like you even come here? you are trying to stigmatize discussion, i think you should kill yourself

I have no plans to buy a switch, but I will enjoy hearing about the scalpers that get PayPal charge backs from scammers.

Interesting. I'm trying maximize profit since I only got one. I'm doing eBay as well. I figure there's always some cuck who pays an outrageous amount of money, so this time I can be the one to sell to him. As I said before 1800 asking and I'll take any best offer over 1200. I think it should be gone once everyone starts panicking

Is that USD? I dont know if I expect prices that high. How much were the original Wii being sold for at launch?

why would you scalp something no one wants and if they do they preorder?

Us dollares. Not sure what Wii sold for, but if you ever do check what people pay for consoles it's ridiculous. I recall seeing the mini nes go for 1k. Once the shit hits the fan and people start getting panicking over their switch fix I'll get my reward. Hopefully all the piece of shit resellers on eBay shape up. They're offering preorders for 500. There's practically no profit in that

you don't seem to get the point of this thread. the content in the picture should be controversial but played off as fact, not be widely understood to be correct

>deposit

sounds like "hand me 75 bucks and ill never be seen again"

he means that 90% of purchases must be from scalpers since they buy multiple units.
for example:
there's only 10 switch consoles made and 9 were bought by 1 scalper and the rest by someone else, that means that 50% of the buyers are scalpers, and 90% of purchases are from scalpers.

With the history of nintendo never stocking much to drive up hype I would say probably.

Wii was easy to find if you weren't a combination of stupid and lazy. I was bullied into selling mine to a lazy rich fuck who wouldn't stop bothering me about it. Bought another one 3 days later at the same game crazy I bought the first one from plus 2 games with the extra money he paid me.

You just had to call everyday and be willing to show up to a store when they came back in stock.