He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong

He's literally a cuck

Shame he had to died

He didn't kill his wife the moment she started being a bitch.

I sympathized with him all the way. Took his wife away in search for a cure (Was it Brokilon?) after saving her. I'm just glad he got an ambiguously happy ending in my playthrough.

Not in my playthrough.

He didn't do anything wrong until he started beating his wife. He should've just killed her lover and left her out in the world with nothing and moved on.

Those poor children

She did goad him into it. He's not totally blameless but she shouldn't have been such a cunt.

what happened

He was a cunt. Shit baron, shit husband, shit father.

Good riddance.

XD

>I play non-canon playthroughs!
pleb

Be a good husband and your wife wont do the dirty behind your back.

he did do some things wrong but it doesn't make him a bad person, that's the entire point my dude

If you save Anna from death, and by extension him from suicide, the children get eaten by the crones.

t. Cuck

I know I'm supposed to act edgy on Sup Forums and say there's nothing wrong with beating your wife but I don't think that. He should've just dropped her off at the nearest shithole town after he killed her lover and instead of going through years of shit just marry some other younger girl.

XD

>killing the guy who just wanted some pussy
>not killing the woman who orchestrated the deceit just to hurt you
no user. youre just sexist

Sure you can just kill her, or you can kill the dude she cucked you with, and leave her with literally nothing, no money no lover no home.

she'd just find another man to cuck you mung

Not how it works, especially when you kill the guy and get away with it

He literally killed the idea of love for a woman he claimed to love. That's a lot.

>Non-canon playthroughs
Nothing about the games is canon anyway, so what are you rambling about