So what video game were you guys playing when western civilization was saved?

So what video game were you guys playing when western civilization was saved?

How do I take the bogpill?

It's a suppository.

Is this a new hot maymay from Sup Forums?

Ya.

But it somehow feels good.

Mind explaining

yeah, from what I understand its something about these french fetal-alcohol-syndrome brothers being the next messiah. pol is really fucking stupid, i visit to remind myself how thankful i am to not be a frog worshiping sociopath

I suspect these Gerry Anderson muppets are posting all of this themselves, for reasons I don't know.

first off

the bog meme was stewing for a while

its at least 2.5 years old

and second off these guys are legit with strange ties to nobility and theoretical physics

the strange faces are icing on the cake

Sup Forums memes are on another level
Has any other board memed someone into the presidency? Has any other board fooled the entire MSM?

Yeah, but you're a cocksucking cuckold, so you definitely didn't win on that account.

t. Rothschild

TheDonald

sure is reddit in here

>Has any other board memed someone into the presidency?
the better candidate won. youre shitposting did fuck all - probably made it a harder win in fact.

wew lads, sorry i kicked the retards nest. go back to your containment board if youre this easily triggered.

If you want to keep posting people who had extensive plastic surgery, at least post female ones with big tits.

why even?
Sup Forums is retarded, and telling a retard it's retarded makes it sperg out.

t. enlightened 16 year old

Mmmm yes, keep it coming pussy

What is their endgame Sup Forums?

>Those lips

Women need to stop getting bigger lips. Makes them look very unattractive. Leave your lips they way they were.

its fun to watch an autist sperging. it reminds me why the high functioning people with friends and relationships often have a sense of empathy, instead stick their heads up their asses and go on their mongolian sewing board to rant about how jews control the black people who control the government who control the hentai

>if i force it enough itll totally become a meme!

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, which was the old Sup Forums.

This board doesn't make anything original anymore. This is why all of the other boards call you neo-Sup Forums or Sup Forumseddit.

Like rose? Get the fuck out newcuck.

>tfw rose got married to a loser
>got on drugs
>got pregnant
>he leaves her
>now is taking care of baby with her parents