Option 1: Full Switch, $300, portable and home console, comes with dock

Option 1: Full Switch, $300, portable and home console, comes with dock

Option 2: Switch P, $250, portable and home, but does not come with dock, can be bought separately

Option 3: Switch Home, $200, home console only, no screen

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up happening in the future.

dumb idea

The entire system is the tablet. Soo, $200 for no system. What a deal.

A non-portable version that you plug into the TV. Like the Vita TV. Though that ended up like shit

>Option 2: Switch P, $250
>Option 3: Switch Home, $200
Should be both 200 but Home comes with Pro controller

So no controller?

no retard, the tablet part will be replaced with the NEW switch in a few years (for another $300) that finally gives ps4 grafix everyone wanted

all your plastic shit will carry over

they might even have 3 different variations by the end of it's life if they do a 4G/GPS enabled one

nintendo's next console is a straight up phone

>Let's build a device and brand around a concept
>And then remove the concept

You're fucking clueless

The PS TV actually didn't come with a controller. But no they'd probably pack in the Joy-Cons.

I would, nintendo will do hardware revisions from time to time, though notably less than competitors, but they never largely affect main advertised features even when it would be massively beneficial to them like with the wii u's gamepad.
I think the biggest thing they've ever done like this is removing the GBA slot from the DSis.
Dockless is a possibility, but Switch home is as fanciful as nintendo making a console with no gimmicks.

There was a version without controller and the version with Dualshock 3

Yeah you're right, I completely forgot about that since i never saw the 3D in the 3ds as an essential part of the product, but it's definitely true that nintendo did.
Still a move from a portable to standard console would be more significant at the very least. I don't see nintendo doing it

God this console is going to fail. Completely. I mean, what the fuck Nintendo, your only game is Zelda at launch and you're relying on other companies to make ANYTHING for this fucking machine. And your first year looks terrible. I mean, who's gonna buy a game that is LITERALLY just the previous gen version of Zelda but with stupid gimmicks? Maybe they should have released it on the last console sooner. It has no power to compare to Sony, who, btw, is not a stranger to FUCKING OVER Nintendo... And then them basically going "Oh hey look we have motion controls in a game that looks like it's more suited for an arcade cabinet than a real console". And look at their first year. Basically nothing but shit games until Holiday with Mario. Think they can save the entire console with MARIO? Ugh. Anyway, that's my rant on the launch of the Nintendo Wii. Switch looks dope tho, preordered it and will be playing BOTW day one.

didn't it also not play any vita games? most games were incompatible.

I'd pay $200 for a home-only Switch + pro controller

I really hope they consider this because it would have made the Wii U more attractive too had they made a bundle without the gamepad

it didnt play gravity rush so it was trash yeah

To get the full Switch experience, it is way too expensive. First off, $300 for a tablet with 32GB of storage. The Switch isn't as powerful as the PS4 Slim which is $300 for a PS4, an AAA game, and 500GB of storage. The Switch doesn't come with a bundled game like 1, 2 Switch or a Wii Sports type game. The Switch is made for a family or party experience just like the Wii or Wii U, which means you'll have to churn another $80 for two Joycon. If you are interested in the Pro Controller, which you obviously are, you are going to need another $70. Also, the Switch doesn't come with a Charging Grip, so that's another $30. Let's ignore the paid online since we don't know the price. And finally, the games, and pretty much everyone is going to grab Zelda BotW, which is $60. That's $540 just to get everything you need for the full Switch experience, compared to just getting a PS4 Slim bundle and grabbing an extra controller, which would only be $360.

What, the actual fuck, Nintendo.

They should have sold a version of the switch that was just the tablet, port, a copy of LoZ: Breath of the Wild, and a pro controller for $249.99

The console would explode in sales, even though it's shit.

a lot of wii u games needed the tablet to really play right tho. the switch is supposed to be fully functional in both modes so they could do home/portable only editions

How can Nintendo afford to make such expensive mistakes?