Thoughts?

Thoughts?

played a bit after each early access update

after the release I asked for a refund and got one, shit had nothing going for it compared to the first.

I love it

I like it.

I didn't really like the first game though, so maybe I'm an idiot.

Like it a lot, its a shame the devs seem so intent on ruining it before it even gets a steady playerbase.

next update: microtransaction emoticons

A game that went to Early Access way too early. It's finally almost a game now though. Needs one more boss, couple more guns per perk, maybe five more official maps.

I'd honestly wait 6 more months before buying it, but there's barely any players now so it's gonna be dead by then.

It's okay.

It's pretty shallow. More of a skeleton of what it should be, but that was the original when it came out too. Just needs to get some decent updates under its belt.

Pretty playable now if you want to experience it with everyone else. You'll prob enjoy it more if you wait for some updates.

How about they add some new fucking Zeds? Add at least one for fucks sake. And no I don't mean another shitty variation like the double bladed gorefast that barely even shows up.

I want a brand new zed. Maybe another "highly dangerous" one like the Scrake and Fleshpound.

It sucks thats not a joke.

Pretty much what
are saying, its got a basic framework and its fun as is but it needs more content to really shine. More guns variety, another perk, more bosses, a wider variety of zeds, more maps... it just needs more.

Ana is cute

They added crates and micro transactions before going out of early access or fixing the game's problems

"We're gonna do Early Access right."
Lying sacks of filth.

I just want objectove mode desu

I love it because Tripwire fine-tuned the gunplay, but that's all there is to it now.

The gore and reloadibg animations are 10/10, but thats pretty much it.
Glad i got my refung before it was too late.

>a game being too early for early access
what?

Would have benefitted gratly from objective-style maps, like Left 4 Dead. As it is, its a bore.

Im glad I got a refund when it came out of EA

Just like the first game will stay forever in beta to milk money. Fuck tripwire.

They did it with the first game also, add skins and "dlc" before it was out of "beta"

Never played it, what's so different from the first game that makes people hate it so much?

I like it.
Shame the devs are bunch cocksucking jews intent on ruining the game.

Theirs nothing wrong with it gameplaywise, autist just bought it in early access and got mad when it turned out that the devs were still fine-tuning it.

Forever "early access" adding "dlc" before the game is even finished and it will probably be left half finished with player made maps instead just like the first game. They essentially didn't need to make a second game as their first was never considered done until they made the second. And now the second game is the milk machine like the first was.

>still fine-tuning it
>already added csgo weapon skins and lockboxes

>early access done right
And after saying that Tripwire added microtransactions to a fucking EA game and fucked things up.

>"early access done right"
Friendly reminder to NEVER buy Tripwire games for full price. Friendly reminder to buy their games on shady keysites.

I am french and the shop girl is also supposed to be french but what she say doesn't make sense at all, they're just adding random french words in her sentence. Same thing with the emo girl

Literally unplayable desu

And they are still fine tuning it... And failing.

They did the same shit in the first game except with character packs. Aside from maybe one or two tiger stripped grenade launchers I haven't seen any these csgo skins.

Wait, first one was early access?

The first game was in "beta" for a long time. Essentially early access before steam came up with early access.

Nope.

Funny, because the game has like 10 times more content than KF1, and KF1 was hailed as one of the great classics.

They took such a huge dump on their fans and customers during the first 6 months of early access that I don't even care if it's good now. I refunded that shit and I'll never buy another Tripwire game, not even Rising Storm 2.

I never understood the appeal of these games.

I never liked KF1 because of how simplistic the enemy AI was. KF2 is just a shinier reskin so it's the same.

Every enemy just runs after you and that's it. No variety whatsoever.

>people still bitching and whining about "undelivered promises"

Literally the only thing they failed to deliver was martial artist. Everything else was on point.

10 perks, multiple bosses and maps, as well as custom ones that stem from killing floor classic. Basically everything improved from the first game including graphics, team character interactions which greatly boosts immersion, gun play as well as the gore system, and large amounts of customization, ranging from character cosmetics (which you can get from drops everyday) to perk skill systems.

Kill yourself Yoshiro. TW deserves all the shit it gets if only for going on a ban spree on whoever didn't suck their dicks on the forums.

Early Access really ruined it desu. Instead of play testing and figuring out the perfect balance they just released it and let players get used to poorly thought out things and allowed it to stay like that. If they just put out a playable version with no updates for early access it would have been fine.

Fuck off Gibson, I got my money back.

>not an actual response to dispute what was "undelivered"

go back to tf2, shitter

you too, fag

>put out a playable version with no updates
>zeds all have fucked up resistances
>Hans's gas is an insta kill regardless of difficulty
>teleporting zeds would still be a thing
>no chance of this getting removed because of "no updates"
You would fuck it up worse then tripwire

Not related, but I think the game would have more going for it with an objective mode like ZPS or L4D

Tripwire are fucking incompetent.

>>Hans's gas is an insta kill regardless of difficulty
At least he could kill man. Nobody ever dies unless they just yolo at him. The game is shit anyway. It shouldn't have been released in early access at all.

This. But I think the issues

>Very little nuance to the combat, because enemies have incredibly simple behavior,movement and attack patterns (The crawler doesn't crawl on walls or ceilings, what's the fucking point of even having it?)
>Maps have absolutely no interesting gimmicks that differentiate them, apart from forest having a day/night transition
>The only "tactic" you need to know to succeed, even on HoE is literally tank'n'spank
>Very little, if any build variety, meaning that you'll be buying the same three or four weapons every match
>Some of the more interesting mechanics, with actual potential for strategy like door welding, for instance are completely useless

I honestly don't know how you can play the game for more than 50 hours. It's beyond repetitive.

I still don't think that justifys the boss having an insta team wipe ability. All that would do is make the meta "only fight at the corners bends unless you want to lose".

>next update: microtransaction emoticons

Are you fucking kidding me

This is becoming farcical. How can they shaft their fans so consistently?

Not a single old TWI fan must remain, only newschool cucks that swallow their shit up

Rising Storm 2 isn't looking great either. Two of my buddies got beta invites and weren't too enthusiastic (and claim it's gotten even more casualized). Then again, they loved RO2 but didn't care for RS (and it's the same dev again, Antimatter)

>of all the shitty microtransaction systems out there
>Sup Forums chooses to shit on probably one of the more tame ones, where you're entitled to a guaranteed drop after each game, every day
>a system that even allows you to perform "trade ups" to higher item rarities

really makes you think

I want to play it but it's still too expensive. I would pay roughly five or six dollars for it in total.

none of these people actually play the game or look for information about it outside of cherry picked images and hearsay from shitposters on Sup Forums

t. John Gibson

Their material system, it's utterly impossible to get everything without paying. The price it would take to move from items from the first two rarities to the latter ones would be just monumental assuming all you get are the common in-game drops

They have a very particular story and are gonna sell fucking in-game emotes and you're here defending them

>it's utterly impossible to get everything without paying
>in a fucking microtransaction system

Gee, who would've fucking thought

Not like RS had mechanics much more complex than RO2 (thanks Gibson).

The main rub with the system is that they were already way behind schedule at that point, and then they take the time to implement microtransactions instead of working on the real meat of the game.

Doesn't matter how ""tame"" it is.

Killing Floor 1 survived without crates and keys, no reason to add it to this one,

>implying it survived
>forgetting about those overpriced pay2win weapon DLCs

Dude, it's a co-op FPS, not a Korean MMO with a huge infrastructure to keep. They ARE fleecing the customers. Tip jars are fine when there's not a massive amount of content (cosmetic only so far other than the Zweihander, but still) behind it. Many of the cool-looking items are pink rarity or higher, and very expensive on the market (often the price of the game or more)

What it did have were much shittier maps

As it is with any other game, co-op or not.

If people wouldn't be willing to buy those items at that price, then it wouldn't be selling that high, because as far as I'm concerned, it shares the same system as any other game with a crate/key system.

That's kind of true, cramped maps are annoying.

>it shares the same system as any other game with a crate/key system.

Complete dog shit?

It's good. Hopefully one day they will make medic fun to play on HoE, like being adding some multiperk weapon for it so you don't shoot more syringes than bullets.