Can we say now that Nintendo banned him that Miyamoto was the problem?

Can we say now that Nintendo banned him that Miyamoto was the problem?

they put him in a position of oversight that took him out of his perfected element of designing games.

Like iwata was a good programmer but not a very good president, Miyamoto is a great designer but not a good producer.

It's the Dilbert principle: competent people get promoted until they're incompetent.

I heard he interferes with projects. And the people working on some Nintendo projects have to go back and fix all the shit he fucks with.

>Banned him

You faggots sure love your nintendo fanfiction.

They didn't ban him, they just stick him in roles like supervising animation so he stops George Lucasing other Nintendo projects.

They'd never ban / fire him, that would be a PR disaster.

>iwata was a good programmer but not a very good president

Look at the Wii U

It's for the best. I've read how he stifled creativity and although he made great games, once upon a time, he doesn't fit too well with modern game development. He sees video games as nothing more than toys when in this day and age, they've grown.

You can make a game, rich in gameplay and have a great story. He seems to believe you can only have strong gameplay.

The funny thing is that no one will ever love Skyward Sword. Period.

What happened? I know he's taking a backseat in Switch development.

there's one thing I love about skyward sword

Reminder he thought donkey kong country was bad

If it wasn't for that pig ugly nose.

I love her nose dude

Look at the Wii

You're having a fetish for jews? What are you, Sup Forums?

Nintendo realized they can make underpowered blunders without his involvement.

Iwata oversaw Nintendo's most profitable handheld and most profitable console...

The Wii succeded, but Iwata didn't
The Wii was supposed to be the first step of a long term plan: gathering casual with Wii and fidelize them so that the next console could bring them along
In the end, casuals remained casuals, and the long term plan failed

You know what's the worst?

He's right.