Does anyone else cringe themselves into a seizure every time they see 10/10 chads and stacies in an ad playing...

Does anyone else cringe themselves into a seizure every time they see 10/10 chads and stacies in an ad playing videogames they would never ever play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyUluO-1vwY
youtu.be/EVtvg_iErL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off r9k. Nobody likes you

im an attractive person with a cute girlfriend and an eventful romantic and sexual past and im a total weeb/borderline neet

I literally always wished videogames were a secret club. I dont want normos to play and ruin it

/r9k/ pls only go to

Why would that make me cringe?

All your cringe thoughts comes from your insecurities.

You know im right fucklord

I stopped caring about that when I was a toddler. Videogame ads are rarely ever realistic.

Because these are attractive people being used to sell a product they would make fun of nerds for playing. do you think a chad would be seen anywhere with a fucking nintendo?

In this day and age no one gives a shit if you play video games. Literally every normie has a Ps4 or Xbone and shitty games on their phone.

>I dont want normos to play and ruin it
Too late.

sure thing armchair psychologist tell me more sweet sweet pseudoscience

he hit the spot didn't he?

honestly, how ugly are you?

im alright looking.
>he knows what i look like by the post i made on an anonymous coconut farming website
sure is pseudoscience in here

Still surprised krillin got her. he's lucky

>being this transparent about your insecurities
>calling psychology a pseudoscience

Are you euphoric right now, by any chance?

>/r9k/

A board so pathetic even Barneyfag rails on them.

Krillin is a drawing you stupid weeb.

Chad will smell a nerd even without vydia station. You lonely little ugly faggot, prepare to get bullied.

Krillin is literally the only reason I haven't killed myself for going bald yet. If he can get the best girl in the series, then there might still be something in this world for me.

I bang whores from tinder and watch anime dude

Still counts.

/adv/ here, /r9k/, please stay on Sup Forums

That bitch looks like a monster, the dude could do so much better in the universe of that commercial.

Is there a board more pathetic and cucked than /r9k/?

On Sup Forums? Probably not.

Imageboards as a whole, though? WizardChan are just /r9k/ on steroids.

I cringe every time someone use the words "chad" and "stacy" to descrive non-autistic guys and girls

you ever see chads and stacies play yugioh though?

>euphoric
wrong meme bro

>You lonely little ugly faggot,
>says the one on an obscure videogame forum

YGO player here, the better (read: autistic) the players are, the uglier they are. YGO players are way worse than gamers.

>>says the one on an obscure videogame forum
and you're not? how dumb can you be?

youtube.com/watch?v=oyUluO-1vwY

normies love r9k memes though

No my friend, I believe my usage of the meme to make fun of you for pretending to be a man of science to demerit psychology by calling it pseudoscience was spot on.

Again, kill yourself my friend, it's the only way.

r9k makes the stupidest fucking shit, cross boarders are cancer.

nah, still wrong meme. lurk moar feggit

Anime now are made for normalfags anyways.

>he thinks the video game industry is still some kind of nerd club

move over nerds this industry isn't about you anymore

ive met many "10/10" guys who to this day speak fondly of their memories playing runescape

Never play?

>implying they won't play 5 mins, take a selfie with the controller and post it on instagram

Don't reply to anime posters dude, they almost always have brain damage, are attention whores, autistic, or shitposting.

Well, maybe all of the above.

youtu.be/EVtvg_iErL0

Yup, and they get to show everyone how
"XD LOL SO NERDY GAMER GURRRL" they are

Shut up, nerd.
haha

Yeah fucking Nintendo should use people like Cosmo/Narcisa Wright to show what a real gamer looks like and appeal everybody.

Your standards tend to lower when you're a faggot.

JUST CRINGE MY SHIT UP FAMALAM

Is Sup Forums the most normie board?

Seems to be filled to the brim with normalfags.

videogames in general are pretty normie everyone grows up playing them like they grow up riding bikes

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums in regards to attracting newfrinds

I cringe anytime an ad uses people doing X to try and sell me their product
Just showcase what it does and why i should choose it over Y, i dont need a bunch of "hip and cool" people telling me its so rad while music plays and they fiddle with whatever

Sup Forums is normie as fuck. Nothing but GoT and walking dead threads.

Video game ads are hardly ever realistic, as long as they show people properly operating a controller, not mindlessly mashing it, I'm happy. So they make it look attractive by showing it in connection with attractive people doing attractive things. It's a fucking ad, why are you surprised.

Theres a difference between playing fifa once a day or sitting 12 hours a day playing anime visual novels on your 1000$ pc

I think you have lost touch with the modern gaming base if you honestly believe that Chad and Stacey don't play video games.

I'm 27 and I don't know a single person in my age group that DOESN'T play at least some video games, and this includes extremely attractive and popular people.

IS THAT THE FAGGOT FROM REREZ or something?

Yeah, no healthy person does the latter.