BENZENE
CIRCUIT BREAKER
EOTS
DEMIAN2
EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

twitch tv/gsl

ain't no stopping this hype train even if it's gonna be a stomp

Jaedong 3-2 Flash

I think jaedong winning would make for a more interesting final than the TvT curbstomp

Gotta put my faith in the dong

Who /TEAMDONG/ here?

gonna be flash 3-0

I root for him but unfortunately, I fear his odds are low

How many more match up to go before the finals?

jaestrong

i thought the dong quit eatsports a while ago

this is the last.
I think everybody's expecting flash to go into the final but we're all rooting for jaedong because he's a massive underdog at this point

If he walks in with the fucking ice cold nigga attitude he was in last week when he executed stork he might have a chance.

Thanks for the thread Hyril

MAP ORDER
Set 1:
Set 2:
Set 3:
Set 4:
Set 5:

Predictions: EotS has been a bad, bad map for JaeDong in practice so he will go early aggression at least once. Benzene also really sucks for Z so expect some cute lurker plays.

Flash is going to win, but I'm hoping for a close series

I'm sorry, but did Jaedong already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, the best of 5 hasn't even started yet. Does not having the lead in macro count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Jaedong is still playing at the highest level right now and has been the best zerg player for how many years now? He's playing one of the luckiest Terrans in the ASL who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of playing in a Tuesday Night Game. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Jaedong is one of the best fucking zergs in the ASL, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the Blizzardb Owl if the 4pool didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jaedong wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Flash just forgot to send his SCVs to mine the expansion when he needed to get one, just like Stork did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jaedong topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the swarm because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking bonjwas on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Heart says 3:2 JD
Mind (literally) says Flash 3:2 JD

Copypasta?

Well I hope Jaedong wins because only Fantasy and Flash can make TvT interesting.

It'll be close but Flash is more clutch than JD's killer instinct

>mfw Flash is going to 3-0 this in under an hour and everyone is going to be dissapoint

Sea's the 2nd best TvTer right now
Y'all don't give the man enough credit

>yfw this is the real finals

I remember that MSL
Had a whole pizza parlor filled up just for JD to go Double Ultra cavern in an already losing game

That fucking hyped studio

>At work and can't hear the casting
Fuck.

stream going past 3k now, I'm predicting 15-20k by the end

damn son, I feel for you. You mean you can only watch the game but no sound?

Flash v Jaedong trending on twitter

They are like 25-24, right?

Yeah, although I closed my office door and am now listening to it on low volume.

Dog bless having your own office.

Bazinga

Flash and JD are like 30.

>getting paid to watch starcraft

livin the dream

Who here hoping Dong will win just so we dont have to suffer through a TvT final?

yes. 6-4 in series in Flash's favor

babo

Flash was born the same year as me and I'm 24. JD is a little older I think

they're so young!

you wish you fucking oldfaggot.

I believe too much in God Flash

Flash is 24, Jaedong is 27

>tfw 24 and was never good at any videogames

>TvT
>Suffering
?

literally every TvT finals in BW individual leagues was awesome

Wait. Are these news matches? Poor sc2 holy shit.

T H I N
H
I
N

Is this real?

Their records you moron

>tfw it's 7am and drinking a banana smoothie
I'm ready

who else is kinda sad this isn't the final?
But I guess this is better than them not meeting at all

fucking HYPED

jaedong not in quiet withdrawn mode, not thingken bout the game

needs to get in the zone

Jaedong needs an haircut.

HOLEEEEE SHIT IM SO FUCKING HYPEDSDJLOEJRFIOSJFJET\SFRS

against stork:
"he needs more practice. I'm going to win."
against flash:
"I'm nervous"

he already lost

Jaedong fucked up by placing 2nd in his grp if he placed first, it would be 66% that he'd be on the other side of the bracket than Flash

I'm also at work watching the stream. Feels good fellow slacker.

>27
>looks 16

How does he do it?

Flash is fucking fat

Asian genes

>ppl thinking this wont be a 3-0 for flash

This is pretty gay

Who is that cute girl?

this is so cute

You'll be pretty and gay when I'm done with you

CUTE

dong needs to get his dong wet

Shit, I was about to go to sleep and I see this thread.

lucky guy

Easy game for Flash

this attitude is kinda cancerous
these guys have reputation, but the rest of the scene has caught up too
i hope effort makes it past group stages next time, he's easily the best zerg today

How can sleep be real when BW is real?

haha, its the same for me.

Won't be missing this for sure.

This is not SC2 son

At least i remember WoL beign boring as fuck

FLASH

I LIVE FOR THESE MOMENTS
GET COZY BOYOS

I was so damn mad that he didn't advance when he really deserved to. Flash vs. Effort would have been fucking fantastic to watch

Probably, but we should still hope for good games.

If Jaedong is good about something, it's prepping for a series.

I mean he has faced Flash in like 6 finals, I'm sure he remembers how he approached practicing for Flashm he raped Stork, maybe there's a chance

Sc2 was never fun

SO
FUCKING
HYPE

I was reading then out of nowhere I remember there was a Flash vs JD match, check out TL to see when it is and it was about to start, it's like magic.

Same. It's 4:20a.m. here.

Oh god , they grew up. Haven't seen them in years...

LETS-A GO

NERD CHILLS

TvT has always been the most boring matchup to watch for me not as boring as anything SC2 related though.

>i hope effort makes it past group stages next time, he's easily the best zerg today
hero is really fucking good too, he won a lot of games vs flash during the latter's practice

Flash 3-0
He's the greatest player in any game ever

I haven't followed any brood war or sc2 in a long time, is sc2 dead? I don't hear shit about it

go flash
crush him

only really in korea, sc2 worldwide is like a tier 2 esport

Teamliquid is full of Plebs

no brakes on this train

DONG
O
N
G

There are some tournaments going on, biggest one was a chinese international that had a 400k prize pool, but blizzard ditched the game a while ago

Flash is boring as fuck to watch. I want Jaedong to win.

skt protoss fans and jd fans are cancer

P
O
P

>going on tl.net

user...

>10.5k viewers on twitch already
is this set going to revive starcraft in the west