This is considered acceptable graphical quality in the year 2017

>This is considered acceptable graphical quality in the year 2017

I'm so fucking done with Nintendo

Other urls found in this thread:

xtremegaminerd.com/build-a-600-elite-gaming-pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY MOTHER WAS A TAILOR

SHE SEWED MY NEW BLUE JEANS

It's so blurry because some audiences might find her face offensive.

I'm a tailor!
...son?

Misread that as "SHE SEWED MY OPEN BALLS"

It is user. Demands for high graphics are what killed a lot of developers in the industry. Graphics don't mean shit and you should feel bad for thinking otherwise.

Performance on the other hand however...

>Set youtube video to lowest quality and take in-motion screenshot
Try harder.

Why do consoles even exist?

The Amerilards buy them

>voice acting in a fucking Zelda game is considered acceptable

it makes the characters feel more organic tho

>more expensive machine with better specs runs game at higher settings
You don't say!

To piss off PC players.

what does that even mean?
all it does is make Zelda and Link feel like fucking burgers.

PC is by far the cheaper option now though in a realistic scenario (where you play online like almost everyone and own a shit computer for general use)

Ye, this.

I'd take 720p game if it ran on 60FPS with no dips.

Show me a a PC build where I can play games in 4k at 120fps that costs less than a PS4. Show me one where I can play at specs equal to a PS4 keeping in mind I don't have a monitor.

>voice acting
>dubs

You are trying too hard

>4k at 120fps that costs less than a PS4
Why? No PS4 game runs at that.

You don't need a monitor to use PC, TV would suffice.

Just saying, it seems people make a big deal out of it. Conversely, I played my Xbox 360 on my monitor.

>implying it matters if zelda will be spoken by an asian

It's the same shit, I never imagined those characters speaking a language resemblant of any actual human language.

>normies have been whining for voice acting in Zelda ever since the gamecube era
>they finally got what they wanted

The Zelda franchise is officially dead.

Basic that on the comparison made here:

xtremegaminerd.com/build-a-600-elite-gaming-pc/

Costs $700 once you buy windows and a shit KB+M (even a $10 walmart KB+M is far better than any controller)

ps4 pro ($400) + 5 years online ($300) + a shit PC ($300) = $1,000

Youd do realize the top one in that pic is still the PS4 version. Bottom one just has things turned off in the debug.

I can pick up a ps4 slim for $270 or less. I don't think I could do as well as a ps3 even not including a monitor without finding all kinds of good deals on parts.

blame KoeiTecmo and Hyrule Warriors. Lana straight up muttered literal japanese in that game when everyone else was just grunting or makin noise, and it has a voice over narration.

Well, go for it.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Becausepeople keep buying them.

why do people go onto photoshop and paint all over it with the fucking blur brush just to post on Sup Forums for validation?

People are sad, sad fuckers. It was the same with FFXV, posting ultra blurry photos which aren't even beliavable to be real

Insatiable lust for (You)s. If you stop enabling them by replying they will go away.

People enjoy them. Its funny how a PC faggot outs himself as being literally fucking retarded about consumer trends. Masses of people value convenience over anything else. They don't fucking care if you can do all of that on a PC. That shit takes time to set up and even then you are constantly tweaking settings for it to be juuuuust right.

Console gamers want something they can plug in and play with minimal effort. God fucking damnit, go back to highschool economics / advertising class. Jesus fuckign christ. Better yourself for humanity and the society we live in.

And you know? You have to deal with it. People love consoles. A-are you just sitting there? Just think about how many MILLIONS of people having fun with the thing you don't want them to like.

Doesn't it get super frustrating just thinking over and over and over of all the laugh and good times people have with friends gaming. I bet it just grates your very soul. It's something that you literally objectively can do NOTHING about :) It's it just so irritating, knowing you are completely and utterly unable to stop people from having their fun? :3 XD

Stop being fucking cancer.
Awoo~~

>plug system in
>download system update
>install system update
>put game in
>download game update
Yeah, minimal effort.

Donald Trump knows that consoles survive only on people's stupidity.

As of the year 2017, the single most popular gaming consoles are PC and mobile phones.

So yes God is real, and he made Trump President, is going to bankrupt Nintendo and eventually no one will be retarded enough to buy a console. Nintendo's death will simply be the first step.

It is written.

>this wall of text in response to 5 words
you faggots are so easy

Xd

bullshit

yes it's perfectly acceptable
>fullbright
that's actually what the game looks without the fancy lighting and shaders, not particularly impressive is it?

It is.

>Console gamers want something they can plug in and play with minimal effort.
This is ironic because the only console that's truly plug and play is the Switch now.

A PC is as plug and play as a PS4 nowadays. Updates and installs out the ass.

Dude I can't wait to spend $360 bucks to play this masterpiece in cinematic 25-30 fps xDDD

The real bonus is that on top of the game looking like shit, it has five(FIVE)[5]{V} dungeons and next to no music! I'm glad Nintendo got rid of the two signature aspects of their franchise in a game they lauded as a return to glory!

Practically a steal at $360 USD.

>I didn't imagine it this way. It's wrong. It's fucking horrible!!

You should jump in a fire, cuck.

>5 dungeons
this is fine though, not to mention the 100+ shrines probably make up the equivalent of 20 or so dungeons.
>next to no music
game hasn't even come out yet m8, but if you mean field music then okay.

>wonder how to express to google what I want it to seek for me
>games that have great gameplay primarily
>in a setting that suits said gameplay
>with graphics & style that suit said setting
>good audio a plus
>decided to google "most perfect pc games"
>finally truly realize that the graphics fags are actually my fellow PC masterblasters
WHY
>google "most perfect video games"
>console games mixed in, ok, but phoneshit too
>"most perfect video games PC"
BUENO

youre overreacting. chill

first you took the bait, then the anime pic, and then the awoo~~. Fucking stop you disgusting scum.

To be honest yes it is. I'm sick of "realistic" games that sacrifice art direction for high detail leaves. If I had to choose between vidya looking like NMH or Uncharted I'd go NMH every single time.

I BLAME GANON