Why are SJWs not all over this game?

It's not a popular enough target to force their agenda.

But Shantae is posted so many times here.

V is not mainstream

nobody plays it

Even with Sup Forums being a image board that gets millions and millions of unique page views a month, and Sup Forums itself getting hundreds of thousands it's like says. We're still just a chinese cartoon image board.

Because she's brown

Hey man shut up.

She's brown.

And a woman
And not American

>strong female lead
>muh girl power
>best boy with questionable sexual orientation
>cross dressing boy also
Forget about shantae, why are SJWs not all over this game?

Because SJWs dont play games

Because they are confused themselves at this point.

So, ok, Shantae is a scantily clad woman. That's sexist. But it's appropriate to her culture. And also, she can wear whatever the fuck she wants because it's empowering women.

Oh, and she's a minority, mixed race.

No one gives a shit about indie games that aren't winning any awards or aren't hyped to no end

not offensive enough. Everyone loves Shantae and most mascot platforming characters are endearing.

Because it's not a big enough fish to warrant them going after, they would just look stupid

don't you think its time to give the SJW, us vs them shit a rest anyway? Come on man.

But the serious answer is that it's a niche game. They only squarely focus on mainstream, high profile titles.

Ironic given that the best representation of race, gender, etc. can be found in niche indie games.

>V

If you're talking about tumblr, they actually like her. Social justice wise with vidya, they've mellowed out a lot from 2012-2014.
If you're talking about twitter, then I don't know. They still hate video game titties.

She isnt mixed she is supposed to be full middle eastern besides the violet features

The joke is that she is a half-genie.

It's not Undertale.

That's the funny thing. Tumblr mellowed out (and continued fandom circlejerking instead), and all the SJWs moved over to twitter instead. I never thought I'd see the day.

>shantae fags so desperate for attention they unironically want SJWs to tear their games apart just to feel relevant for a few moments
not even fucking SJWs care about your shitty games, now that's just pathetic.

But isn't twitter just Sup Forums for normies?

why y'all so obsessed with that "SJWs" think of shit? like discussion around any fucking game with sexualized content it's SJWs this and SJWs that and it's annoying

Twitter allows a tighter echo chamber then what Tumblr can provide, with Tumblr you at least have to look at an opposing opinion through tags and whatnot, Twitter you can blacklist and block with the click of a button.

its not popular enough to get any attention

white nerds for some reason enjoy their hobby more and feel empowered when they learn that someone disapproves of it

more rebellious internet crap at 11

>mfw wayforward is a western dev based in california

The games are a little too simplistic but they definitely have potential, they are clearly capable of pretty good level design but they seem to be afraid of making their game more challenging. Art is really nice but I kind of prefer the pixel stuff in from Pirates Curse and also the portraits in Pirates Curse are a lot better looking compared to the new game

This is not CNN reddit leave

Best Girl, Dead or Alive

>yfw this cute soul dreams about you every single night.

what's people's obsession with reddit anyway

did you get downvoted to hell or something , if you care so much then go back faggot

Second best

Not even they give a shit about half baked hero

This. They haven't been told to be offended.

why is sky so hot, but her mom looks like shit

I guess her Dad's got good genes?

he looks like a camel

Do you guys think SJWs hold council meetings to decide what to be offended by or something? The fact that people ITT seem to believe SJWs are some kind of cult on the internet and not just regular people who disagree with Sup Forums tier rhetoric lead me to believe no one here has actually spoken to one and just use select screencaps as a legitimate basis of opinion.

DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MILFU

what's the cute girl version of a bromance?

>sky looks so sexy and cute when she's angry

This game is pretty good. Harmless fun. Not sure why people here don't like it.

As for the sjw crap, i've actually seen some rambling about it. Not a lot though, probably for reasons people already named itt.

>V

Exactly, as soon it becames really popular Sup Forums will start to hate it

we don't forgive and we don't forget

>thinking there are no sjw meetings held under all kinds of names

What rock have you been living under?

Risky!

because le "sjw" controversies are just another means to promote games

look at the Keijo anime. nobody wanted it, nobody bought it in Japan, and we had daily news in kotaku and other sites how horrible the despicable misogynistic cartoon is and how you shouldn't watch it right now here at our partners on Crunchyroll (TM) for affordable price

Joe wanted those two vixens from saliva island

those tits all perking up

wew you just know she likes to get on top and ride the dick

I ignore games that try to lure in people with sex
You must not have much confidence in your product if you use the oldest trick in the ad book.
If you don't even have confidence in your product, why should I waste my time on it?

>niche weeb trash

Yeah, it's almost like Sup Forums is an echo chamber.

Oh wait.

Best gap in the game

Yes, nobody plays it... except for people who give it positive reviews, do walkthroughs and streams with it, and many people who buy it. Nope, no one plays it T all. *Sarcasm*

I ignore games with any graphics whatsoever
If your gameplay is good then you don't need smokes and mirrors to cover it
I only play roguelike ascii games

>California gold

8/10

You're an idiot, my point is valid while your's is just blatant Sup Forums shitposting

How is a scandily clad girl sexist? I didn't know that some ladies didn't have skimpy outfits in real life. I wonder if it would be sexist if guys were represented shirtless and only in shorts as well.

Good gameplay is the cake, sexy is just the frosting on top.

Didn't Risky's Revenge win the 'best visual ward' and 'best ds game of 2010'?

>SJWs
How about you talk about vidya?

+the lead is a woman
+the woman is brown

-female characters look distinctly feminine
-many have hourglass silhouettes
-some of them are really busty
-the game is good

I didn't know skimpy outfits which reflect the arabian/turkish culture equals sex, Einstein.

Do you mean like..
..a matriarchy?

This, Shantae is Tumblr art: the game, the Tumblr art is considered the main selling point and in fact the only "good" thing about the game to Shantae fans

They love it

But she's a genie ...
She's not mixed race, she's a fucking djinn

How can one corpse be so cute?

They don't look like trannies?

Scissor sisters

>the shit I put up with everyday

>tfw Oney drew her fanart
>mfw she blocked him

>shantae threads every day on Sup Forums
How is this possible when barely anyone knows and talks about this game on other sites

>its hard to get mad at them cuz they know what theyre doing

nigga WHAT, i thought if they were purposefully pandering thats perpetuating the patriarchy

I wanna fap so bad

I can't believe these filthy sjw feminazis are trying to suppress female sexuality like this

link?
I could use me some ass devastation today.

Because nobody cares about it outside of Sup Forums.

>oney makes a joke art about the shitty revolution 60 characters
>"she" blocks oney and changes the model design almost a week later

my sides still havent recovered

Because Shantae is Saturday morning cartoon tier. The sexy pandering is belied by how goofy and inoffensive the overall package is. The franchise has also barely elevated above niche status despite being around for over 25 fucking years.

I've seen people think that Shantae is a new series catered to cosplaying.

So yeah, maybe there's ignorance?

Who has the tweet of this one fag asking Shantae to be covered up more and Matt Bozon responded to him.

>tfw we will never see this Risky again

Not popular enough.

I saw Achievement Hunter being their retarded self when they were playing it and absolutely shitting on the game and their fans are majority sjw tumblrites

I think he's saying at that point it practically becomes parody.

Dobson still a shit.

Shit game

You are trespassing a dangerous threshold.

Then find a waifu that isn't shit.

I'm gonna ask Wayforward's blessing to marry Rotty!

where do you get the hi-res portrait art shit is fucking glorious

Which Shantae game is the best? I m searching some game that could run on my laptop, I heard that Pirate Curse is one of the most appreciated one (and I like the look of it)

She's multi-talented if nothing else.

Because the jews fear the samurai