"Never pre order software! EVER!"

How about you don't tell me what to fucking do?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec?t=11m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

CALORIE THIEVING

TO SOME FAT FUCK

i wish this nigga wouls stop eating and lose weight.

Does a physical game count as hardware?

LOW

>Allowi like my mum
I'm not sure if I can make it look

Nah, that's software. Games are software. Consoles are hardware.

He's right. Paying for something before knowing if it'll be good or bad or that is basically infinite is fucking stupid.

Why? He's an unfunny, uninformative, worthless fat fuck with the most fencesitting bullshit centrist opinions out there. Nothing he says has any hard stance one way or the other. Centrist, fence sitting bullshit so he doesn't lose any subs. If he lost weight he would have literally noting going for him.

BLOB

Evidence?

>don't preorder!!!!
>but you can send me your free new software and I'll talk about it on my channel! :^)

>tells people what to do
>is so fat he cant go to the toilet
>is so fat his chair breaks and he cracks his ass on the floor
>is too embarrassed to go to the doctor, but posts a picture of his ass online

I don't see why I'd watch that fat fuck, but the idea is right.

Why would you pay for a product that you not only don't get yet, but also can't inspect yet?

Let me guess, you also throw money at kickstarter projects? Because that's just advanced preordering.

Evidence of what? Watch any of his fucking videos that aren't his sob story ramblings. The fat fuck has no hard opinions. Everything he says is centrist, fence sitting non opinions.

SALAD DODGING

Are you mad because he doesnt succumb to your wingnut bullshit?

If you already know that you will want to play it the day of release or the game has been released in another region and people already know how it plays, those are perfectly fine reasons to preorder games.

You may even get an artbook or a discount from amazon if you do.

The whole "never ever ever preorder" meme is a movement from the dwindiling game reviews industry that is crumbling under youtube shills.

>it's a Boogie thread
>we're already getting the LTG quotes

Dude you don't wanna get on Boogies bad side; the man is built. He can lift like 500 pounds and will fuck you up.

I don't know who this fat fuck is but why would you ever pre-order something that can be infinitely produced and therefore has zero chance of ever running out?

Fuck off boogie. You're only watched because you're a fucking parade float, not because anybody listens to your non opinions.

"Never consume more calories than you burn off! EVER!"

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

PLANET

why doesn't he do a diet or some shit.

I did an atkins diet and lost like 50 pounds.

come on, what the fuck is his excuse??

If you're not retarded, there is nothing to worry about when you pre-order.

What he actually said was "never preorder hardware, always preorder software"

... I wish I saved screenshots of Boogie love threads before after he won the award. You do know you're wasting your energy when you could be doing things with your life.

we should all do the opposite of what boogie would do.

Not that it matters because his "Francis" persona has 1 already preordered

IT TAKES TWO WOMEN TO HUG 'IM AND A UHAUL TO LUG 'IM

HWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>He can lift like 500 pounds

Yep, happens every time he stands up.

>e-celeb garbage

Fucking kill yourselves!

>i like being cucked by every video game industry developer

Wow... lardasses age like milk.

>going to subway to diet
>going to a place that exclusively serves the one thing that will make you gain the most weight

Assuming the following:

>It's a series I have a lot of history and faith in
>It's been out in Japan/another country for a while and has met with positive fan reception
>I've been able to watch Youtube videos of a retail copy and it looks like what I want
>I'm absolutely buying it day one anyway
>A preorder can get it delivered directly to my house day one

What's the problem? I'd never preorder something from a new IP or a series I'm not already a fan of but I don't see why I shouldn't just get it delivered to my door in this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

> price online is cheaper than in the shops
> if you're going to buy it on release, there's no benefit to waiting until the release day to order it
> in fact: if you order it on release day you will get the game 2-3 days after release, if your order before the release you will often get the game early [I have gotten games up to a week early]
> it doesn't cost extra to pre-order

The real question is , if you know you are going to get the game on release, why WOULDN''T you pre-order it?

there's no actual reason not to pre-order

I like how its always don't do it ever. Never does anybody consider doing research and checking if the company has a history of deception (Ubisoft), nope just avoid doing it at all because you're too fucking stupid to figure things out on your own. Actually probably a good message for most of his followers (and himself) now that I think about it.

Because its a fundamental part of his identity user, just look at how much of his internet persona, branding and youtube videos centre around it.

CHEESE DRINKING

It's you on you if you watch it fag
and I don't see why you would choose to

He's fat but people who preorder games are gullible idiots.

LARD GARGLING

At least he's married and has pussy

PWAH!

KIRBY.

Someone post that Necrotic flesh growing on him that looks like his belly but isn't

s a l a d d o d g er

Is this true?

HOW ABOUT! YOU NEVER PICK UP FOOD AGAIN! BECAUSE YOUR FAT! AHAHAHAHAHA!

>in fact: if you order it on release day you will get the game 2-3 days after release, if your order before the release you will often get the game early [I have gotten games up to a week early]
That is the exception rather than the rule, it's much more common that it actually takes even longer than you expected for the product to get to you. In the amount of time that passes between your preorder being dispatched and you receiving it, it's entirely possible that you find out the game is shit or have it spoiled for you, and might not even want anymore but you can't change your mind because you preordered.

There is literally no reason to preorder a game unless you're buying some limited edition that could easily run out (which I still think is retarded but that's another matter entirely).

What...

Yeah, guy posts a picture of his broken ass on Twitter but won't go to the doctor, and despite moaning about how his obesity has fucked up his joints and digestion on British TV, won't go on a diet or try to drop at least a few pounds.

whats wrong with me?

i'm usually a mild mannered guy, but every time i see this fat sack of shit I want to rip the spine out of every fucking fatfuck. how dare such a human stain claim to have autorithy in anything? he should hide in shame for his looks, a monster worse than quasimodo.

every time i try to watch this guy's videos, I honestly try to pay attention to what he's saying and give him a chance.

But goddammit, every time I just stare at the screen and think "jesus fucking christ, this guy is so fat and unkempt and ugly, I can't take anything coming out of his mouth seriously at all".

I'm a horrible superficial person but I just don't like listening to ugly people.

lol, dude me too

I can't stand his fucking face, everything that he says makes me genocidal even thou I would tolerate that stuff from other people

>CURRENT YEAR
>still pre-ordering video games
This only made sense when games were only available physically and had a limited number of copies.
There is no good reason to pre-order a digital product.

Who'll have a longer lifespan: Boogie or the Switch?

That's what I do. I only preorder physical special editons.

The Switch obviously
Boogie will die either this year or in 2018 because most people his size don't last that long

TEIR

SOME FAT FUCK

>watching le fucking fat cuck man.

It's your fault.

>mad because he voted 3rd party
get off it republicunt

>implying demos don't exist
SALAD DODGING

... Bread?

PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM

COOK OFF A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

>2017
>demos exisiting
Lol?

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKIN'

How about you drop 4k calories from your diet, you literal fucking planet.

> make thread
> come back later
> it's all fat jokes

Classic Sup Forums.

Doesn't help that he's yelling and screaming and barking his commentary at you half the time. His skin has gotten so fucking bad. He's a missing tooth and a clean shave away from being Cúchulainn from FFT.

Almost every game has a demo in the form of a """beta""" these days

YOU DON´T LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING ?

GET

well FUCK YOU

I find it weird that he tells people to not pre order stuff when he ALWAYS pre orders shit.

People typically donate those things to him.

THEN FUCK YOU !

"Never go to the toilet! EVER!"

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

But the republicans won, you absolute mong.

youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec?t=11m4s

Look at this fuck, he couldn´t even come to stage, they had to come for him. He barely managed to stand for 1 minute, he was sweating the whole from it.

>Being so triggered someone doesn't worship the creaking floor your chair crushing God barely walks on that you chalk it up to M-MUH POLITICS

Enjoy your fence sitting non opinion having blimp. Maybe one day he'll have a thought that has as much weight as he does, rather than being centrist garbage non opinions.

That's his gimmick. People don't watch him for his opinions. They watch him to hate him because he's so fat.

If he lost weight he'd lose his only source of income because nobody would care about him any more.

He'll die any day now
Humans aren't meant to be that unhealthy

He DOES have a thyroid problem though. It would be very hard for him to lose weight, especially after the chair accident

>fencesitting bullshit centrist opinions

HE DOESN'T HAVE EXTREME OPINIONS REEEEEE

No fucking shit faggot, that was my whole point. Nobody wants to watch some faggot sit there and ramble fence sitting centrist non opinions, the only reason people watch Boogie is because he's a quarter of a ton, if he wasn't a brick house nobody would watch him.

Perhaps not eating 7000 calories per day would be a good start.

What's the issue with pre-ordering some shit like a Bethesda game or Dark Souls or whatever?

You know what you're going to get.

>tfw thyroids and genetics make you create energy out of nothing
#justphysicsthings

History always hated this kind, as much as being considered a sin

>This is the Vestibule of the Indifferent, the Indecisive, the Neutrals.
>They are called the "Ignavi" - the lukewarm or cowardly souls who never committed themselves to any cause.
> They refused to make a choice in life. They were apathetic neutrals, those who remained on the sidelines while great events transpired.
>They were too weak, feeble and pathetic to reach a conclusion about anything

>How about you don't tell me what to fucking do?
Toddles like you need to be handheld

How does that stay alive?

Tales Of Berseria, Nier Automata and Gravity Rush 2 had demos

he's a pity vampire

Cause he's still relatively young. He's almost 40 by now, though, so the cardiac arrest is imminent.