Should I

Should I
>Sell my Wii U now?
and preorder a Nintendo Switch?
What are you anons doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm actually waiting to buy a WiiU when the Switch comes out. They'll be priced to clear off shelf space, and there's a stack of games that I'll be interested in playing.

there were rumors that wiiu owners could swap out stuff or something??

I'm waiting until feb 25th at least to sell/trade my wiiU but I already put about $100AUD on my Switch pre-order.

Unless you never played Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon to death, you could just get Zelda on the Wii U and then maybe considering getting the Switch in time for Mario and Xenoblade.

I guess 'murrica has the problem with the consoles always being out of stock though.

I never sell my games or systems.

Think about it. You'll never be able to play those games again. Though I guess there is emulation now.

But you're also enabling the jews hard if you trade shit in to Gamestop. They buy your game for 5 bucks and then sell it for 50.

I'm only keeping it for my Bayonetta 1-2 collection and everything else like Smash Bros will probably get a Switch port.

how much would you spend on a Wii U?

>selling consoles/games
>ever
Even if I only used my Wii U for a couple games (which I didnt, it had a solid library in the end) I still wouldnt sell it

Depends, is the switch going to be a zelda machine for you? If yes then keep wiiu. If not and you like what the switch has to offer then get the switch.

I feel sad knowing the Wii U will have come and gone without me ever getting one. I usually buy every system in a generation over the course of a few years. But this time I built a high-end PC, got a PS4, 3DS, Vita and VR. The cost was already so insane, I couldn't justify an Xbone OR a Wii U. Now that the Switch is coming, I have no reason to get a Wii U.

Of those systems I did buy, I'd say the Vita gave the least bang for my buck. I don't even remember what games I bought besides P4G and the Ratchet and Clank trilogy. It was nice having it anyway, especially after finding out PS4 couldn't play the PS1 games in my PSN account.

I feel like the Wii U is a pretty unique case. It has too few huge hitters that should be pushing the console. It just has a solid library of 7s and 8s
Its even worse since 2 of the few big hitters (Splatoon and MK8) are irrelevant now that they're getting a sequel and Deluxe port on the Switch. All it really has left is Smash, Tropical Freeze, and 3D World.

I sold my Xbone since Gamestop had that trade in deal.
Keeping my Wii U because it's nicer emulating DS games on there than using an actual emulator.

>Bayonetta 2 10/10

Do you have Splatoon, Sm4sh or Mario Kart 8? In this case , keep it. it might be theonly way to keep playing free online. Even if nintendo kill the current online Service, you can still use a private server for those games.

It's very tempting considering Nintendo will probably end up porting everything they made for it to the Switch, but selling it means I'm cucked out of MH3U online forever.

seeWii U will still allow free online.

Don't forget Pikmin 3, one of the few games that was actually improved drastically by the tablet

u can get $170 trade in for the wiiu if you preorder the switch

pretty good cause nobody plays their wiiu anymore

note that this is AUD

wow so wii u have all these games but people say theres nothing???
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

I'd keep it and mod the hell out of it. The switch has a lot of potential but it's going to take a while before it lives up to it to any significant degree.

No. There is literally no reason to buy a Switch at launch unless you really want to play Zelda on it. Even then the Wii U version will be just as fun.

>sell a disaster
>to buy another disaster
>at launch of all times

Sure, go for it. Seems like you didn't learn your lesson yet and need to suffer some more.

>posting a game that is also a disaster
We really just can't win anymore.

People never said there was nothing. Sup Forums has often stated the Wii U had the best exclusive and was a perfect combo with a PC.

But Exclusive is basically all it had and lack of support by 3rd party made the console fail.

Keeping my WiiU and games.

They're a neat little oddity and don't take up too much space.

Oh shit, when did the WiiU come out?