MATCH IS 2-2
GAME 5
GAME 5
GAME 5
GAME 5

>FLASH
>GOOD

FIRST FOR DONG WIN

I'm sorry, but did Jaedong already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, the best of 5 hasn't even started yet. Does not having the lead in macro count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Jaedong is still playing at the highest level right now and has been the best zerg player for how many years now? He's playing one of the luckiest Terrans in the ASL who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of playing in a Tuesday Night Game. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Jaedong is one of the best fucking zergs in the ASL, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the Blizzardb Owl if the 4pool didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jaedong wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Flash just forgot to send his SCVs to mine the expansion when he needed to get one, just like Stork did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jaedong topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the swarm because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking bonjwas on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

First for FUCK K-POP

First for TvZ finals!

DONG LETS GO

CANT STOP MY HARD DONG

doesn't this mean this is a general now?

THE DONG WILL GET BONGED

REVENGE FOR STORK

this but sincerely

DONG WILL TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF AND DESTROY FLASH WITH ONLY DRONES

Reminder that if this is your first time watching BW you have a decade of VODs to watch

When are the next matches? Sunday?

ya its better to make a game and let the community figure out a workable meta, then adjust accordingly

CMON FLASH

Fuck you H.O.T is legit

no because it only exists when there's a big tournament on, as it has since like 2008

D O N G
O
N
G

no we just had a thread overflow. it's a general if it doesn't go away after the matches are over

also want to know

NO

GIVE DONG YOUR ENERGY

>No link to stream
Garbage OP

>tfw work in 6 hours

making a game to be an esport wasn't the problem, it was that they never at any point knew what the fuck they were doing. maps like steppes of war and stupid shit like proxy pylon 4gate was retarded and should never have made it out of the beta.

well someone should report it just in case

yes on sunday, but two hours earlier than today

>tfw broodwar wasn't and it still isn't even balanced, instead of being a 50/50, all races are 48/52 and it ends up being more skill based than anything sc2 will be

The matches today have been very exciting, but the quality of the threads has plummeted; they're full of sc2 memes and shitposting. I hope we can have nice comfy koreatime threads in the future.

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF VIDEOGAMES, THE PAST

First hydra bust I've seen versus Terran ever.

Nobody has had Flash toe to toe for this whole tournament, I'm glad it's dong

4POOL HYPE!

TAKE MY ENERGY FLASH

21,000 viewers

DO IT FLASH

inb4 something extremely cheesy ends the match in 7 minutes

I can't be comfy right now, I'm too excited

KILL ZERGGGGGGGGGGGG

>two hours earlier than today

For what purpose?

None of you are funny, if you want to prevent KPOP Posts, consider standing out in front of the shuttle that's running in front of the hotel on the hour.

What are the youtube, afreeca streams, and twitch totals? We might be at 150,000.

>games flooded with microtransactions and shameless monetization?

no prob senpai, backwards i go

more games were made in the past anyhow, impossible to play them all

first successful hydra bust, you mean

THIS IS THE TRUE FINALS, WHOEVER WINS HERE WINS ASL

>THIS IS THE TRUE FINALS, WHOEVER WINS HERE WINS ASL
THIS

FUCK SEA

>babbies who probaly started watching 2010 at the earliest
if these were any other players you guys would be talking about how shit they have been playing

bigger venue
opening ceremony

They keep scoulting in the right direction
Why
Why don't they scout in the wrong direction

>Im going to play the colour that is indistinguishable from the minerals lines on the minimap

Based Dongie...

the afreeca stream would be at like 300-400k at the very least, this is a fucking huge match

time for space bugs to die

>t. protoss pro

>toe-to-toe
>group stages let him play macro
>it's just JD doing all-ins and Flash literally being an idiot

im scared jaedong could lose guys, please help

I play Zerg actually. I offrace T, there's no reason Flash should not have made a bunker in that last game.

Disregard me i suck dicks

Fucking hell why is BW so much more fun.

>Blizzard attempts to make sequel of their Esport game
>fucking Dead on Arrival

>Valve makes sequels of their Esport games CS and DotA
>Dota2 and CSGO thriving and ever in expansion

Fucking Blizzard man.

Just accept Flash's dick now.

Normally they hit 100,000. Can someone check this stream?

Ah that makes sense.

Jaedong's pretty cute no homo

500k on korean tv

>spire
NOOOOOOO jd why

>tfw sc2 didn't manage to kill broodwar completely
thank dog

>Dota2 thriving

I don't know about that buddy

They have 1 tournament a year people give a fuck about. Rest of the year is slump city

>500k on korean tv

No fucking way.

>flash has had his front broken by hydras
>scvs, marines, medics getting killed
>still can make a reasonable attempt at coming back

In SC2, jaedong would have been at the barracks area in 10 seconds, another example of why sc2/Lotv is a poorer game.

Word. He is pretty handsome. I'm not gay btw

15 million in tomorrow's seoul times

this one time i talked with jd for 10 minutes while he was walking back to his hotel on his own

>people want the sequels to be the same game with better graphics/ux
>pretty much everyone but valve thinks they know best
Too bad Valve only prints money now instead of making games.

really?

1.2m on Chinese restream

>Out of form Flash vs JD series
>More exciting than any competitive game

Why even make other multiplayer games?

fuck yeah

MAYWEATHER BTFO

source:

MUTAS
U
T
A
S

ignoring game quality, blizzard couldnt keep their hand off tournements and stangled it while valve has a pretty laid back about small tourneys

>making flash chase him and giving his base time to get defenses

JAE DONGIEEEEE

>still second highest viewed game on twitch
>3 tournaments that are +3Mil USD
>1 tournament that is +18Mil USD
>not thriving

>you'd attack me? then i'll counter you
>you'll counter me? then i'll counter-counter
>you have the gall to counter-counter me? well watch this

JAEDONG SAVE YOUR THIRD AAAAHHHHH

gg ez

>2 hatch opening into muta and defiler ending with a bunch of ultras
It's the same fucking thing as 2.

>Entire strat hinges on defensive lurkers
>Forget your Lurker den

hardest 1v1 game ever made

>im going to run my units past your ranged units a bunch and let you kill some for free a couple of times

Jaedong...

rip muta

rip dong

Terran is so fucking OP

Hurr durr im just going to make a marine/medic blob and attack move and win the game

Jaedong is done

Ding Dong

Good Gamu

ding dong, the bells toll

THE CITY OF JDONG

Its ogre I think