Time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFLJX-T7LPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fun.

Talent and time.

Goofy pop culture references.

A good idea and enough money to properly bring it to life

Advertising and Hype are the primary factors.

The game itself doesn't really matter.

POO

First post best post.

You need money to facilitate both of those things tho.

that doesn't apply to western indians

poo in loo is purely for the indian people still living in india

see
ugly curry cunt

I thought Western Indians were from the Caribbean

That depends on demand

All indians are POOs. I know you're just trying to defend your race, Pajeet.

A game's quality depends on its design and execution.
A dev's quality depends on their skill and available resources.

You can take the Indian out of the poo,but you can't put the indian in the loo.

Thats a mighty fine poo

All 3. There can't just be one, retard.

brap

this

youtube.com/watch?v=gFLJX-T7LPk

She's indian? I thought she was middle eastern
Man, I wish I was as good as Americans at immediately recognizing race

?????

Fun and talent aren't descriptive.

Free game for somebody that can list 3 incredibly specific qualifiers for design.

underrated post.

games are art i don't have to descriptive shit

Indian, middle eastern, they all shit on the same streets

>make evidence that a game is fun

is this autism?

Humans are 99.8% biologically the same. There is common ground for objective criticism.

>having to submit an essay just to convince someone something is fun

This is why autists can't have fun.

Passion.

I love Indian girls. But I hate how so many wear nose accessories. Take that shit off. Jesus.

autism

ever since the 1800's we've had lots of indian people in the UK (since the colonization and shit), there are a very large number of indian people that are indian in name and skin colour only, but their culture is entirely British

I'm not about to defend the savages living out in southern india, but some of the QT brown girls we get over here are fine and normal

Gender and racial equality among the cast. Preferably female protagonist.

time seems to be the most important. talented people with money can be put under time constraints and it leads to a shoddy product

More specifically, fun means one's sense of enjoyment. It is generated by the brain in response to external stimuli, and this means literally anything can be fun. It is also a rather superficial sensation. A more reliable metric would be whether a game is compelling or not, because it's a more complicated response (that carries a positive connotation) and not as easily evoked.

Well, it's not fun. It doesn't trigger my brain to release whatever chemicals that other games do. If your brain does that for you with that boring game, your brain is broken and misfiring

You need a good solid idea. Then you need the talent to bring this idea to life. Then you need money to pay this talent. Now you simply need time for the idea to come to life. That's all it is guys.

I don't have any of those. But I do have a vagina. Can I use that to substitute for any of those?

Of course, this is 2017 America. All that matters is that you're not a male

You can use a vagina to convince talent to work on the idea as well as use it to make money.

kek

You'd like to think that wouldn't you, Pajeet

time

What's her name? That woman is beautiful!

>subject determiner (game)
>preposition (is-good)
>reason conjunction (because)
>determiner (it's)
>conclusion (fun)
What's wrong with this?

Fuck that shit. Its all about the overall experience. For example Silent Hill 2 has shit gameplay but its an amazinglyng game, Silent Hill Homecoming has much better gameplay but it's a weaker game.

What you find fun is different than anyone else. Trying to argue idiosyncractics is like bashing your head against a wall in order to exercise your neck muscles.

Do these niggers not realise you can ask open questions about specifics in order to gain more information?
>"What made it fun?"
>"Why did you think it was fun?"
And through those two very simple interrogatives, you can achieve a wealth of information which then can be further interrogated and thus you have what is called a "conversation".

If the game is good ? So based on your logic every cod ever is a masterpiece based on the fact that it ia advertosed like crazy

Knowledge of programming languages.

>the game is good but the gameplay is shit
almost fell for it 8/10 i started to reply

>Things can't be fun
Autism

>getting blown the fuck out so you change the argument into what you want to hear and try to "argue" against that
What part of the spectrum are you on? Because I know all autistics can't handle being challenged, it makes them uncomfortable, so that's not enough to go on.

If a reviewer just said the game was fun in their summary, they wouldn't be doing a very good job.

>tfw no qt middle eastern gf

>image history from /r9k/ & Sup Forums
please fuck off.

>save an image from Sup Forums
>suddenly your responsible for everyone who has posted that image

yeah and people share 50% DNA with bananas

Stop listening to reviewers and play the game for yourself then. Draw your own conclusion.

Or are you one of those people who CAN'T play a game until it's been praised to the moon and back?

Snorting coke off of a dirty cat is NOT fun, it's a waste.

You snort coke off of a girls chest or ass or let her take a line off your dick, this is fun.

What the fuck are you on about?

who is this qt poo

Non-equivalent.

>>

> (You)
>>>

>I don't understand your post so let me refer to something else unrelated

That post is tangential.

>My tastes are universal and if you disagree with me you are wrong.
It really breaks my heart that this is not an unusual mindset on Sup Forums.

That's just how it works user

who gives an actual fuck about what reviwers think??

sand nigger women are truly the best