ARE YOU FEELIN' IT Sup Forums?

ARE YOU FEELIN' IT Sup Forums?

No spongebob I dont feel it

not coming out this year

>the sword is a person

So this is the power....of Japanese writing....woah.....

that new star ocean game looks pretty good

>playing games for the writing

So this is the power of a fucking idiot

Im out of the loop was xenoblade x delayed? What about xenoblade chronicles?

Xenoblade needs a good narrative

>What is planescape
gb2

I'm sad that they are going to back to the original style, I liked how X was more like a wRPG.

>no avatar
>focus is once again on story
>composer from XC returns
>even the British VAs for the English dub are set to return

Don't get me wrong, all of these are good things and I very much prefer the original XC to XCX, but I'm somewhat disappointed that this game seems to be the result of Takahashi listening to memes.

I expected there would never be a direct sequel in this series and had grown fond of the idea of Xenoblade as a loosely connected series of games, a la Final Fantasy, that takes leaps and bounds to innovate at every turn so that each game is its own experience. That's what the other Xeno games are after all.

I'm feelin like this game is hella phoned in.

The turn around time after X is too short and the trailer showed jack shit from actual game play beside running around a few empty town locations, instead focusing on showcasing some cute girls.

im just glad they go back to original Xenoblade style and cut the crap of XCX

worst disappointment 2015

>focusing on cute girls

Is that a problem user? We also basically know what the gameplay is like anyway

The girls make up a total of 15 seconds of an almost 2 minute trailer.

I just want more QT British girls saying

>body
>body
>body
>body

this

fighting will be same like XC and XCX with some small tweaks

they focused to show that there are characters and a story

And have 2 out of 3 speaking parts, and 2 out of 3 close up shots.

It's probably not a direct sequel, but maybe in the same universe somehow. I assume X will be it's own spinoff seeing as there's a lot more they can do with that world compared to Xenoblade 1.

JRPGs literally lean on their writing.

>they gave homura a fiora butt
thanks monolith.

more official art

>hand holding

Uhhh
>those stupid ass pants and overdesign edgy sword

DROP

Also if the sword is actually the girl, why is she standing right there.

>it was a hologram

>Uhhh
we're in for some Xenogears-tier romance.

>usign a word "overdesign" in xeno threads
wew lad

The only reason why the original didn't fuck up was because Wii U had no good jrpgs so nobody expected one of the operation rainfall games to actually be good.

Now people are expecting a good game that will live up to the original and it'll either never live up to the hype or it'll be Re Zero with Nopon. Fuck that noise.

people were complaining about shulk being stupidly stupid overdesigned and the Monado's design when the first Xenoblade was revealed too.

>Get Xenoblade Chronicles installed with the HD pack
>Dips past 30 on my i3/GTX 650
>Computer lacks a bluetooth device and I can't use a controller
fug

just play it on keyboard
it's almost perfectly fine if you change binds

Never played xenogears, just how much romance are we talking about?

What are some good binds then?

This. I feel like they're leaning on the original too much (right down to generic enemy types like bunnits and tirkins, even opting for a British script judging from what we've seen so far), while the 'original' stuff could easily be interpreted as pandering or generic (maybe the sword girl won't be a stock visual novel character, maybe the character designs won't all be saturated and terrible but the fact they're even a chance is disheartening ). A direct sequel to a Xeno game is far from what I wanted. I love each Xeno game I've played (beat Gears, Blade, X and nearly done Saga Ep1) for what they are; I don't need a new game to revisit any of what I liked about specific characters or plot details.

I'll withhold further judgement until we have more information, but I hope I'm wrong about what I'm taking away from the footage we do have. I doubt I'll end up liking the character designs/art, but I guess that's karma for finding no fault in X's 3D people models.

integral to the main plot.

One of the best romances in vidya history.

>made few good steps into the right direction (less anime bullshit, more sci-fi, more Mecha, more exploration, better music and worldbuilding) with XCX
>ruined everything for pandering autistic monadoboy fanbase
I hope Tales of Xenoshit gonna flop hard.

WSAD movement
Shift Z
CTRL C
1 1
2 2 or 3
- + Q E
A Delete
B END or whatever you have there
menu movement on arrows
i never saw WII in my life so no bully

you falseflag in every xenoblade 2 thread to spin a narrative against X you retarded smash faggot

>dips past 30fps

Do you mean below? Cause im playing it too with the HD packs and its cap at 30 and it works fine but the audio stutter a bit when it goes down 25fps sometimes. I figure out the best way not to lag is too click in the advance graphic setting and pre load the texture to your system RAM. (5gb). Are you using directx12?

Running rx480 with shitty amd cpu. Im using a wii u pro controller so it feels like the real classic controller.

Xenoblade had mediocre at best gameplay as well as mediocre writing, still hyped up as BEST GAEM EVUR!!!

You need a good beating.

This, JRPGs without strong writing are generally train wrecks.

Hopefully we'll get an X sequel after this then

XCX >>>>>>>>>>> XC

So are we going to get overdrive + monado + future vision combat + skells?

While Takahashi (rightfully) has a boner for mech combat, I doubt it's going to be in Xenoblade 2. I get the impression he'll keep it in the X continuity.

Will the game feature further Melia Suffering?

We'll find out she's the only original party member still alive and she's raising Shulk and Fiora's grandson.

But JRPG plots are usually pretty bad. Xenoblade had some good presentation, and the setting itself is pretty creative, but even that game falls into a lot of the bad anime tropes that I'm sick of seeing. It made the game predictable as fuck.

Why must she suffer so much?

why wouldn't fiora still be alive since she's not human anymore?

(unless that changed in the parts of the game I didn't get to, I got up to the part where you fight gadolt for like, the second or third time on the mechonis, just before you fight egil I think)

C'mon user, get to the end of the game.

>X
>better music
LOL

Fiora had best Robutt. Its no wonder Melia couldn't compete.

Shulk pretty much becomes a god and gives her her body back. He also stays a mortal so they'll both grow old together

The artstyle is fucking trash, didn't know the could do a WORSE job than X but they did it, seems everything else will be better though.

According to an obscure, Japan-only book about the game, she gets her body back in some kind of regeneration chamber. Shulk's 5 minutes of godhood had nothing to do with it.

>Three games
>Three different artstyles.

>she gets her body back in some kind of regeneration chamber.

That's a very unneeded change. Why would they do that? Why would they have some databook just change what seemed obvious in the game?

Because if Shulk actually used his godhood he would've done more than just heal Fiora, like not letting Dunban live with a crippled arm for the rest of his life.

TL;DR: it's a bit impractical at the moment
Long Answer: well, you see. at the time (shortly after the game's release), I quit because I couldn't beat that boss because never doing the side quests left me like 5 levels or more below him, as a result I just quit because I didn't want to bother backtracking (I hadn't figured out how to go back to previous areas until the part on the mechonis on the foot where you find the wreckage of metal face or whatever his name was, even then I had to ask on the internet or something lol.)

now that we're a million years later, the only convenient way for me to play xenoblade would involve me torrenting the ISO which isn't on emuparadise right now, restarting the entire game from scratch in an emulator I don't actually know how to setup (dolphin) and hoping that Wii games aren't too demanding for a GTX 960m and an i7

The regeneration chamber was in the High Entia ship embedded in the cliff of Colony 9 where the military got ether cylinders from, you can see the door in the game itself but can't open it. If anyone hasn't read the story itself, Chuggaaconroy had a reading of it at the end of his let's play, translated by Clyde Mandelin of Mother 3 fame.

No matter then, just watch the final part of the game on youtube I guess. Fiora does get her body back.

Fun fact, the woman who played Melia was one of The Doctor's companions in Doctor Who.

you know, I had been reading spoilers about the game for years but it never occurred to me to just youtube the finale...

I'll probably do that then. and as soon as I make it practical I'll replay xenoblade and finish it right, in HD with dolphin

Post more Robutt.

>Chuggaaconroy
Wow, that's a throwback name

Really? It's not like he's faded into obscurity.