Notch house

notch house

what you think

I expected it would be more cubism styled.

Way too open for my tastes, but a well designed house regardless. I'd probably buy a bunker somewhere off the grid and make it equipped with all the amenities a man could need.
The candy room is fucking dumb tho

That's actually really nice. It's got a lot of social spaces though and I never would have thought of him as the entertaining sort.

1 story houses always remind me of those bungalows you put old people in

>you'll never own the most expensive box room to live in

>pool
>no neighbors
Sold! Good for him.

Looks easy to rob.

... motherfucker cubism isn't a style of house, it a style of artwork, you're thinking modern

nice place to commit sudoku after realizing that being filthy rich != being happy

Why would you have stairs in a house when you can not have stairs?

being filthy rich doesn't make you any less happy tho.

>all those windows
I don't like it
Somebody could see me doing autistic things.

What do you call the architecture style that looks like a cubism painting?

Where's the house part? That just looks like a very elaborate porch.

brutalism

is being poor helping with depression, anxiety & generally being unhappy?

it's at the top of a hill surrounded by bushes. nobody's gonna be able to see shit

2/10, would not bang.

It does tho, stop watching soap operas.

Unlivable.

do you think he'll ever use the gym equipment?

why are there 200 chairs

Then why is Notch suicidal you Sup Forumstard

What if they're flying a drone?
What if they decide to hike up the mountain to see some wealthy people doing things?

t. guy who read a word once out of context and just assumed what it meant

>tfw I will never have a house like that in that kind of neighborhood
Good for Notch though, he won life.

he's lying for pity points

or maybe it's because no one wants to fuck him for him and not his money

he just says stupid shit because he's bored and wants attention. He's not going to kill himself any time soon

looks like crap from the Sims

Notch is literally Franklin.

ultra jelly
would be ultra mad jelly if it was a floating island in the sky though

>Wake up
>See empty huge house with lots of chairs for the guests that will never come

Well let me put it in a way that you people could understand? If I was notch then yes I would live in that house as it is a fine house but I'm not Notch and I don't live in that house. So in other words that house is worth less to me than the occasional shit you scrape off the sole of your boots

Because poor people suck at being rich

Then they're being even more autistic than you are.

It doesn't, but it helps a lot. Money buys you freedom and peace of mind. Money gets a ton of stress off your ass.

Yeah, money doesn't buy you happiness, in the way that gas doesn't buy you a car, but good luck getting anywhere without it.

Because he has no social life and no friends as he spent his entire life being a neckbeard and made a game that happened to get sold for a shitload.

Him gaining money didn't change him into some social testosterone filled tyrannosaurus with charisma flowing out every orifice. He's just got money.

those are the best kind of houses though

who the fuck wants to climb stairs all the goddamn time

Not worth anything close to the 75M he forked out for it

Pretty much

>Money buys you freedom and peace of mind
>Money gets a ton of stress off your ass

You don't need money for this

how do I become a buddhist monk in an american downtown where I struggle to pay my bills and have massive college debt?

Yes. Yes, you do. Bills don't pay themselves. Food doesn't buy itself, especially good food. And if you're telling me to just grow it, land doesn't buy itself either.

I would feel really exposed if I lived there.
Even if it's on a secluded hill I would never get rid of the feeling that someone is spying on me.

What world do you live in?

>you don't need money if you opt out of society

Except you still do because you need to eat and not freeze and not die.

he's rich enough to buy an elevator, bitches love elevators

This is a material world and I'm a material girl, you can't live on peace of mind alone, you need to eat, good housing, healthcare, entertainment, etc.

If I had that kind of house I'd put a second storey up there just to add one of those flatband escalators.

Money doesn't solve problems, but lack of money creates new ones.

Live at a temple.

Pretty much this. Like it's nice obviously, but there are better places in the same area for cheaper. Hell, there's a place right down his street that's just as nice for $8mil.

Thankyou for solving homelessness.

you do realize they live off handouts from the peasants right?

pilgrimage

You're welcome.
Homelessness wouldn't exist if not for greed.

you probably think communism is good too

Greed built most of the houses that do exist, you're aware of that, no?

user most elevators have a weight limit of 500lbs for a single object

We have a 2.5 ton elevator at work, that should do.

No, people built those houses.

This is what greed does

Idiot should just move into a cheaper section of the country and have a house built. The guy could open a farm to feed his fat ass. I have no idea why he's so obsessed with inserting himself into "social life" rather than seeking out a good lifestyle he enjoys. He would have a much easier time being alone with a wife and a few friends than trying to live a fast-paced urban lie.

That house isn't anywhere near worth what he paid. It's paying for status and nothing more.

yeah exactly

just think about it for a second

our ancestors built houses because they needed shelter
now people build houses because they want money
houses are no longer built for people who need them they are built for who can afford them

niceme.me

>No, people built those houses.
For free, of course.
The materials were also gathered for free. They were also designed for free, and the material research that went into them was also free.

Get out.

Do what a friend of mine did about 8 years ago.

Moved to Tibet, gave up his old life and began practice to become a temple monk. If you're serious, willing and show promise then they will take you in as long as you do what's expected of you each and every day.

Oh and you should know that the last time I saw him, which was about 3 years ago, he said it was the greatest decision he had ever made in his life.

> there are 18.6 mirrion vacant homes in the United States of Burgerclaps

source: 9gaggot. or your ass.

>all those seat options
Lirerally why?

>our ancestors built houses because they needed shelter
That was 20,000 years ago when houses were wooden shacks and everyone you ever met was either helping or trying to murder you.

We haven't built houses that way in literally thousands of years. It's called specialization, look into it.

so rich people with FRIENDS can throw massive parties

would empty space really be better there? no it wouldn't you fucking autist

stop
twitter != real life

He probably can't even afford the ticket there, nevermind the backup plan in case they don't take him in.
To be fair, if you know that no one's ever coming over, seeing all those seats probably only reminds you of how lonely you are.

>Sup Forums can't afford a nice new house from their burgerflipping savings
>WAAAAH GREED CAPITALISM IS EVIL

Exactly the kind of overcompensating garbage I'd expect from a depressed, lazy nouveau riche that doesn't know what to do with his money and instead of investing it in a venture decides to blow it all off on stupid bullshit that does nothing to help him feeling empty inside.

>MFW NOTCH KEKED JAYZ OUT OF HIS HOME

how does GabeN's house look like

AHAHAHA
all these fucking poorfags saying money is not everything
YOU WILL NEVER SEE A SAD PERSON ON A JETSKI because MONEY CAN BUY HAPPENIES YOU SOUR FUCKING LOSERS
>tfw have multiple apartment blocks rented and making hunneds of dollars a day by literally kicking out poor fags and letting people with money in
stay mad fags.

The fuck? Is that California?

>when your sister loses custody of her kids and they go to their grandparents,
>you have to leave your sweet comfy room and be homeless

Oh, you're right, because it totally wouldn't be possible to put something else there.
But it's quite funny seeing you call someone else autistic.

What's the point of investing when you already have enough to live comfortably for a 100 years?

When you have personal savings exceeding a billion bucks, why would you want more?

You wouldn't help build a home out of the goodness of your heart?
You're kind of a shitty human, user.

sure you do pal

>You wouldn't help build a home out of the goodness of your heart?
I got my own shit going on. Ain't no one got time for that. It'd also be really inefficient to have everyone learn how to build houses. Like I said: specialization.

go ahead and do it then

oh right, you won't either

look lets just cut to the chase

everybody and their dog knows that the real estate game is one of the biggest con industries in the world
its not designed to help anybody or make the world even remotely a better place its just designed to squeeze as much money as possible while offloading shit nobody really wants

>YOU WILL NEVER SEE A SAD PERSON ON A JETSKI
Well yeah, if they're feeling depressed they don't even go on the jetski.

Money amplifies happiness, but doesn't generate it on its own. You enjoy the jetskis because you're already happy. If you were depressed those jetskis wouldn't be all that fun anymore.

If I had this kind of money I'd have an underground bunker built and just live in it for the rest of my life, away from the world as often as I can. Besides the times I'd need to go out for food and to answer my bunker hatch for my fresh delivery of video games.

If we had better communities other people could make your own shit easier on you

I do a lot of volunteer work.

>What's the point of investing

You might as well ask what's the point of living
Being idle like Notch is being WILL kill you, in fact it's already driving him insane.

The point of investing is to actually participate in society, do something with that money that's not mindless self indulgence.

he bought Franklin's house

It's nice to see people live in expensive houses instead of them just sitting there vacant for Chinese money laundering schemes. Fuck those guys.

You wouldn't adopt an african orphan out of the goodness of your heart?

You're kind of a shitty human, user.

quite the life!

>away from the world
>b-b-but with broadband internet !

fucking millenials jesus christ

Africa is a long way away and there are enough people in need where I am.