Is Tales saved?

Is Tales saved?

The demo feels bland and the visuals/graphics are dissapointing.

I thought it was the best Tales game of the past few installments, at least. It was infinitely better than the pile of shit that Zestiria turned out to be.

I want tits and penetration in my anime games.

The demo seemed pretty fun. Combat is nice and flashy, which is most of what I ask for in a modern JRPG.

i liked the demo so i pre ordered it just a shame all you get is a fucking skit

So that they won't have to give out costume DLCs now for pre-order bonus for free when they could just price it for $10 per set later on.

IMAS CG COSTUME SET WHEN?

nah. its kill

Do you think there will be some straight shota in it?

This is simply an apology for Zestiria.
Tales will not be saved unless it can make at least three successful games that are good in characters, combat and content consistently.

jrpg's saved

Don't know, but I need my Rina Satou fix because Index III never.

The new producer said he wants to kick it up a notch for the next Tales. We just have to wait.

Its good but like most tales games, symphoniafags and vesperiafags will say its shit

The demo was pretty damn fun once I turned it up to hard mode.

>censored
>denuvo
Had the chance but they flubbed it

Why does this feel like its for teenage girls? The crayon art reminds me of CLAMP.

its for teenage girls

Well are you guys teenage girls? This looks gay as hell.

yes

You are human trash and I would kill you (not in an instantaneous manner either) if I knew where you lived.

Cautiously optimistic then.

>Really want game CE
>Can't afford game CE, nor was I able to buy it
Fuck my shit up

Is it supposed to be easy? I just mashed combos and the fights in the demo were really easy. Never played a Tales game before.

How often does the character make lewd remakes to the shota? Because that's basically every skit in the demo.

First post is the most honest post. It feels like this was in development at the exact same time as Xillia 2. These graphics are just bad.

Really?

Laphi is alpha, she knows that before the end of the game she's gonna have shota dick forced into her.
And she will love it.

I just find it cute how innocent he seems to be. Just wondering if the game is filled with that or is it only happen to be focused in the demo.

I hope this is what the game is about. I think it might be that this soul being child becomes a surrogate for Velvet's dead brother or maybe he is her dead brother's soul. But I really hope they fuck.

Game flip-flops but basically Laphi has once scene that shows how alpha he really is.

>Hope they fuck.
They have time.

Does Laphi at least stays cute throughout the game? The only thing that kept me going in Zestiria is Sorey and Mikleo being cute together.

Laphi is always cute.
But Eleanor is the cutest.

It's censored so it's fucked.

Tales have always been a shit series, the only decent games they have are Symphonia and Abyss and those 2 are the only 2 worth playing, just emulate them on PC.

Soulsborne franchise is the best JRPG series in the world. Garbage like Tales doesn't compare.

Show him how Pengyons make the eggs, Velvet.