Kingdom hearts

Anyone out there excited for kingdom hearts 2.8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41IJsioqlS4
youtube.com/watch?v=tdF6Td_ak9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cMpYo-RtPBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kinda expensive for 1.2 games and it's also the same day as Yakuza 0 so i gotta set my priorities straight
Might get this when i get some extra cash

Same day as Yakuza 0? No way man.

I am. But think I might wait for it to drop $10 or $20 first. Maybe if 0.2 was a full game, it'd be worth full price.

>2.8
Does it take place 4/5ths between 2 and 3?

Is it going to be the Metascore?

youtube.com/watch?v=41IJsioqlS4

That and Yakuza will arrive on the same day. Will play it after Yakuza.

Already out in Japan, everyone loves it, so no not the metascore.

Hype kinda died when people finally realized it's just an hour-2 hour at best demo. It's a very good demo from what I've seen and heard though

Back cover is worthless, and nobody cares about DDD

>nobody cares about DDD
Speak for yourself.

i maybe buy it someday. not on release date. to many games coming out at the same time.

What's in the box though?

have not played DDD. i hear its there the plot clusterfuck happened (more than it already was).

is it good?

Cunt DDD is gunna be sweet on console. I feel the 3DS did a good job but it could have been more.

The game is pretty good, it has weird decisions regarding abilities and partners though, most of your abilities will be locked behind your party members and can be quite a grind

That's my only hunch too, especially since it's dragged around on what later will be the keyblade graveyard.

That and the eye were the two big questions.

>people finally realized it's just an hour-2 hour
You mean awhile after it was first announced

If i remember correctly the battle that took place at Keyblade Graveyard was supposed to be a battle for the possession of the X-Blade, so i'm pretty sure that Luxu send a signal like "Hey, the X-Blade is here, come fetch it"

Yes, actually.

DDD is terrible. Stop pretending you now care about it just to justify you paying top dollar for a demo

On another note, has there been any clarification of that odd malificent scene at the end of x unchained? because the possible implications in terms of time and space confused me on a dark souls level.

I'm afraid i'm out of the loop in regard to Unchained

Nah.

Ill pay top dollar for whatever I want, cause Im not a poor faggot.

Nobody cares about DDD. You're a tiny exception, definitely not the majority. People are buying this game for 0.2

No, you're just a fool. People like me love rich idiots like you, easy payday

>Hah! What a idiot! Spending money on something he'll enjoy!

>Nobody does except for an exception
I guess that means it isn't "nobody" then, is it?
>People are buying this game for 0.2
This doesn't mean people don't care for DDD period. I think it's obvious 0.2 is the main attraction here.

I'm sorry the prospect of people liking the game upsets you.

>and nobody cares about DDD

Me too, outside of that scene and the recent movie. It's an ending where maleficent suddenly show up saying that Sora can't bother her there or something, implying time travel or weird multiverse stuff.
It might have something to do with the eye on riku's keyblade as well.

>What's in the box though?
The same thing that was in the box in Se7en and Cast Away.

But I'm not upset. I'm having fun mocking you. Why is it retards only defense is always "u mad"? Lmao.

Yeah, spend more than you have to! We love taking advantage of morons and getting their money

>I'm having fun with you!
Typical madfag reply. xd

Wait how are you getting all their money. Youd be cucked either way by the American minimum wage and get a piece of shit and a handful of lint as salery even if they didnt buy it.

Dont try and act coy because you have nothing. Just strive to be like your betters.

This is the only worthwhile plot point that happens in the whole game. And it's basically just a confirmation of what we all knew, which is that Aqua told Xehanort the location of Ven's body by mistake. Also here's the secret ending as well. Just saved you all 60 dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdF6Td_ak9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cMpYo-RtPBc

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>And it's basically just a confirmation of what we all knew, which is that Aqua told Xehanort the location of Ven's body by mistake
No one no knew that

Sure, whatever helps you feel better

ROFL, please keep spending your money on overpriced things. It helps me live a comfy life

Most people figured. This just gave us confirmation.

It was pretty obvious from that cutscene where Xemnas was talking to Aqua's armor and how he clearly knew where Ven was.

>Most people figured.
No. Stop rewriting history

As far as the big stuff coming in the next week, it's the lowest on my list of things I'm looking forward to. I'll probably pick it up when the PS4 versions of KH1.5 and 2.5 come out.

>backcover is worthless

Luxus role is a huge plot point in the series and the box is definitely going to be significant in KH3

>being so retarded he can't connect the story dots of a children's video game
kys

But I'm not.
>2:FM has cutscene with Xemnas talking to some armour
>BbS releases and we learn who's armour it is
>Days releases and we find out Xemnas has a hidden reason for scouring Castle Oblivion
It wasn't that hard to think that Xemnas was somehow talking directly to Aqua via her armour.

I only play the KH games where you control Aqua, so yes

So you've only played BBS? I feel so sorry for you.

La femme d'argent is a good song

You shouldn't. I'm avoiding autism and playing only as my waifu. It's amazing, actually

She was pretty vague about it. There's no way he could have deduced it was Castle Oblivion just from that

Well, at least you're honest about it. Have fun user. I hope you don't get cucked if Aqua gets with Terra.

>I'm avoiding autism and playing only as my waifu.
>I'm avoiding autism
>playing only as my waifu.

It's still even amazing to me that KH3 is actually happening. Years of playing all those side games on random systems clinging to the vain hope every E3 and event that we would see or hear something and here we are, with enough story apparently to finally play 3. I sincerely hope it's as good as 1 and 2.

He specifically said "Chamber of Waking", sounded like he knew there was this chamber on Castle Oblivion but wasn't 100% sure that Ven was there

>That room, is it the chamber of awakening
>Yes
Literally tells him exactly where he is.

Man, watching SDG banter about a new adventure felt so comfy. Nomura always creates in-universe reasons why Sora is always Level 1, I enjoy that

Dream Drop Distance might, but the rest doesn't.

0.2 Birth By Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage- (with the exception of a few cutscenes) takes place during the decade where Aqua was wandering the Realm of Darkness, and ends at the same time as KH1 did. Time works differently in the Realm of Darkness than it does in the Realm of Light, so those ten years will go by faster than you think they would.

The included movie, Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover, is a distant prequel, taking place before and during the apocalyptic Keyblade War, at the same time as the Japan-only (and now closed) browser game Kingdom Hearts χ and the (still ongoing) mobile game Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ.

But the exact location of the chamber is still a secret. There's no way he can find Ven just by knowing the name of the place he's stored in

>I'm avoiding autism and playing only as my waifu
>I'm avoiding autism
>my waifu
>avoiding autism

Hence why he ordered Axel to search the place from top to bottom to find the room. Xemnas doesn't know that he can't find the room, he just thinks it's well hidden.

The plot is bullshit and the bouncing around mechanic means that areas have to be massive to accommodate it which leaves the worlds feeling empty

Well, yes it's a secret, but Aqua telling him just confirms that Ventus is in Castle Oblivion, in a room called the chamber of waking. Xemnas wasn't able to unlock the puzzle, but we'll see what happens when Xehanort takes a crack at it.

But the movie is worthless. The games reveal more. Backcover answers no mysteries, and just creates question. You're better off playing Chi and Unchained, because Backcover explains nothing.

DDD takes place after KH2 and before KH3
0.2 takes place from after BBS to the end of KH1
Backcover is before everything
The secret ending is the prologue to KH3.

Let's be honest.
Everyone just wants KH3 prologue
But I aint paying full price for a demo.
Did once already. Felt terrible.

Ground Zeroes?

>we'll see what happens when Xehanort takes a crack at it.
Nothing. Only Aqua can find the room. This is why they need to rescue Aqua because there's no rescuing Ventus without her.

>hahaha XD LE 60 FPS GUYS DEE DEE DEE GUN BE SO GUD XD

But Balloon is still

>NOOOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH DDD SO GOOD LOL I LOVE FLOWMOTION COMPLETELY NULLIFYING ANY NEED FOR HIGH JUMP, SUPERGLIDE, ET CETERA FUCK YOU BALLOON IS GOD TIER IGNORE THE BAD BOSSES FUCKKKK

>I LOVE JULIUS XD

>You're better off playing Unchained
Lol no
Nothing happens in the game to warrant a playthrough
Just watch youtube videos that show all 3 cut scenes that are somewhat important that weren't mentioned in backcover

Yeah. I mean it was great. But man fullprice for 1 hour? Nah

Don't doubt the power of Xehanort's bullshit user. He has the most plot armor of any character in KH. Every time you think you're ahead of him, he just acts smug and tells you you're a loser.

How does knowing it's called the "Chamber of Waking" point towards Castle Oblivion? It could be in fucking Agrabah for all he knows

THE MASTER OF MASTERS IS GROWN UP VANITAS

THE FINAL BOSS IS EVIL SORA

Kojima-san is truly a pioneer in the business
FFXV copied his brilliant method of releasing an unfinished game with loads of potential, and now KH is copying his method of releasing a demo as a full priced game

He already knew the name "chamber of waking". So he must have had an idea of what he was looking for, which is why Org 13 was in Castle Oblivion.

Who the flying fuck plays KH for the plot? KH is a GAMEPLAY series. and 0.2 has the Critical Mirror Aqua (gauntlet version) battle that I so desperately want to play.

I wouldn't doubt he could rig some bullshit with Aqua's armor to have the Castle recognize it as her and open up the way to the chamber

>releasing a demo as a full priced game
with another game and a movie with it

Rinzler and Julius are some of my favorite Disney bosses in the series, eat shit.

>Chamber of Wanking

For a second I imagined my room in a KH game

The more convoluted and retarded sounding, the more of a chance it has of happening.

if anybody can't make that connection. then they are mentally retarded.

Eraqus clearly states to Aqua in the Secret Episode that only the person successor/person who has Master Keeper can unlock the secret of the Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion.

No offence, but did anyone here even play BbS?

>Who the flying fuck plays KH for the plot?
oops

A handheld port with barely no extras and a movie nobody gives a shit about
You're fooling yourself if you think the majority care about anything more than 0.2

Eraqus has been shat on by Xehanort his entire life m8. What makes you think this time it'll be any different?

There are still other things being sold with it
Don't downplay them because you're upset

>people caring about what xehanort will or won't do when Back Cover introduces a villain who set him up to do everything

Because Eraqus was named successor to their Master, which would have entitled him to information Xehanort never would have heard.

Yes.

>he's literally defending this overpriced game
>His only defense is "u mad"

>Eraqus was named the successor to their master
>Yet Luxu's keytblade got passed down to Xehanort, which was only meant to be passed down to your best pupil
hmmm?

>Backcover answers no mysteries, and just creates question. You're better off playing Chi and Unchained, because Backcover explains nothing.

I'm pretty sure that Back Cover revealed that the Master of Masters set the Foretellers up to fail (almost certainly intentionally, given how he was acting), and that his eye is on Master Xehanort's Keyblade (and can see the future as long as it stays there and gets passed down, which is how he wrote the Book of Prophecies in the first place).

>Assuming Xehanort didn't somehow reach back through time and corrupt the Master of Masters (possibly even turning him into another Xehanort) in order to set all this shit up.

You seem to be mad yes

he stole it

Source?

I'm really surprised there was no collector's edition like the other ones

>passed down to
>implying xehanort didn't flog it
Master Keeper is the Keyblade that gets passed down to the protector of TLoD. We'll probably find out in 3 exactly how Xehanort came into possession of that Keyblade.